Harzion, Or Whoever You Are - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '23'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '70'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Gianni
    • 13.08.11 | 22:22 (IDT)

    Settlements are part of Israel. In this week's Torah portion, it is explicitly stated by the L-rd. Can't be any more direct than that. The Settlements, as you call them, are the home of the Jewish people. The Arabs aren't satisfied with 78% of the Mandate (Trans-Jordan), they want the other 22%. Well, Harzion, we are taking the L-rd's direction, not your utter stupidity. There will be a Palestinian State when they inhabit their 78%. Anytime somebody gets 3/4 of a Pizza pie, that sounds incredibly fair. Surely not greed and deceit, as you suggest.

    from the article: Palestinian official: Peres met with Abbas four times in bid to revive peace talks
    First published 21:00 13.08.11 | Last updated 21:00 13.08.11
Haaretz Headlines
Palestinian construction workers in the West Bank settlement of Susya, in 2014.
Military wants 30,000 more Palestinians working in Israel

The Israeli security cabinet has approved the plan, which would see additional workers employed in construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, agriculture and other areas.

06:02 08.02.16 | 0 comments
Obama and Netanyahu.
U.S. to Netanyahu: Sign military aid package, no better deal with next president

After Netanyahu says he would wait for a new U.S. president to reach a better military deal for Israel, American officials fire back.

00:09 08.02.16 | 6 comments
Isaac Herzog, Feb. 7, 2016
Labor adopts Herzog’s plan for separation from Palestinians as party platform

Plan recognizes that two-state solution is not imminent, seeks to separate dozens of Jerusalem-area Palestinian villages from the city itself among other measures.

11:26 08.02.16 | 0 comments
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in the weekly cabinet meeting, February 7, 2016.
Netanyahu: Independent panels that vet top government appointees must go

Prime minister says system deprives ministers of powers they were elected to exercise; remarks come amid drive by politicians to regain control over appointments and dismissals of senior officials.

11:55 08.02.16 | 0 comments