However I wonder if anyone can explain to me how a group of between 5 to 10% of the population is able to have such power in a democracy? A maximum of 10% enforces its will on the other 90%? We are - in these days of Pessach - witness to this power of primitive belief over logical 21st century thought. Absurd!!!
Obama visits Paris attack site, pays tribute to victims (AP)
from the article: Four surveys yield different totals for Haredi population
Center for Women’s Justice files petition to High Court, claiming that ban on women reading from Torah scrolls at Western Wall violates anti-discrimination laws.18:35 29.11.15 | 0 comments