What will be will be, but that decision is up to Colonel Qaddafi. If we are going to box on it will be because he as decided. But I respect it. He is making his decision and that is why we are waiting. Colonel does not want to be disrespected and I do not want to disrespect him. He does not want to have to back up over an incident. It is difficult.
More than 2,000 migrants threaten to break out of Hungarian camp (Reuters)
from the article: Libya-sponsored aid ship originally headed for Gaza enters Egypt port