Okay so it wasn't just me who saw that freudian slip from Netanyahu. In all honesty this has 90% chance of being a white wash and a 10% chance of credibility. I was hoping it was appear a little more legit, i just hope one of these observers spits the dummy at the whole thing half way through.
U.S. deploys more Patriot missiles in South Korea (AP)
from the article: Netanyahu: Gaza flotilla probe will show the world Israel acted lawfully
The 30-year-old assailant was killed by the police after injuring four people in the Nazareth Restaurant and Deli.22:38 12.02.16 | 0 comments
Tel Aviv Museum of Art director Suzanne Landau defends her organization's recent actions, and says she isn't afraid to resign if the culture minister tells her to censor something.02:21 13.02.16 | 0 comments