Fred and miggy should learn to read - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Eli
    • 05.03.10 | 15:32 (IST)

    As noted in my posts above even if we accept your argument and say gaza is occupied The health situation is as Holmes notes, not unreasonable which is English is synonymous with, not not reasonable which would mean, reasonable and as he notes people are not starving, 80 percent are okay on handouts an the remaining 20 percent are even beret as they can affrod the smuggled goods ao if the health situation is reasonable and people are fed, why does israel have to allow an enemy enclave that has only reaffirmed it's commitment to israels destruction through action and words, to import weapons? Food, okay sure everyones got to eat, medicine sure, even if in 1st world countries like USA it's not free, it should be and is in GAZA, and is reasonably accessible. So your bullshit, please elaborate the issue, israel can occupy gaza, gaza has attacked it thousands of times, but israel must maintain a reasonable standard of living, I wonder how it compares to places in the 3rd and Arab worl

    from the article: UN official to Haaretz: Israel 'nourishing despair' in Gaza
    First published 04:27 05.03.10 | Last updated 20:21 05.03.10
Haaretz Headlines
DLD conference in Tel Aviv, September 8, 2015.
Is Startup Nation fraying at the edges?

South Korea just pushed Israel out of the No. 1 spot for research and development spending. Israel needs to do more to keep up the pace of innovation.

15:37 12.02.16 | 0 comments
The synagogue at Bahad 1.
How many synagogues does IDF need?

The IDF has seen an unprecedented growth in synagogues, most of it with foreign funds; meanwhile, non-Jewish soldiers suffice with praying in improvised shacks.

16:01 12.02.16 | 0 comments
Labor Party leader Isaac Herzog at his party's convention in Tel Aviv, February 7. 2016.
Israeli Labor Party convention demonstrates deception of highest order

Nearly every delegate at the Tel Aviv conference is happy to declare their belief in the two-state solution, and to explain why it's not yet possible.

18:45 11.02.16 | 0 comments
Haitham Saada's schoolmates stream into the banquet hall in the town of Halhul, north of Hebron.

'We're not a nation of terrorists. We're only trying to defend our country'

Friends and family describe Haitham Saada as a smart and gentle boy – and now a martyr, too. What led up to the Palestinian 14-year-old's death by IDF gunfire one Friday afternoon? His loved ones may never find out.