"Upon first seeing the mosque in flames, residents, along with Israeli police, believed it had been caused by an electrical short-circuit." This is false. In interviews with residents of Luban al-Sharqiyya on Arabic media stations, almost everyone who was asked said they believed it was settlers. People were also very skeptical of Israel's initial claims that it was an electrical short circuit. Glad to see that Israeli firefighters don't play politics.
Palestinian reportedly shot dead by Israeli soldiers after approaching Gaza border fence (Haaretz)
from the article: Israeli firefighters: West Bank mosque fire likely arson