Please speak for yourself or the 3% that agree with you. the other 97% of Canadians disagree with you and want the Palestinians to have their own state called Palestine.
U.S. says it killed 10 AQAP Islamist militants in four air strikes in Yemen since April 23 (Reuters)
from the article: LIVE BLOG: Day 3 of Israel-Gaza conflict 2012
Can Dundar, editor-in-chief of Cumhuriyet, and Erdem Gul, the newspaper's Ankara bureau chief, have been sentenced to at least five years jailtime.00:57 07.05.16 | 0 comments
Efrat Libfroind’s new book of recipes for the Sabbath tries to take hot plate reheating into account and make preparation simple. Does it pass the kitchen test?03:15 07.05.16 | 0 comments