Israel should declare a border, evacuate the scatter communities beyond it, and withdraw to the new line. This will leave 80% of the West Bank under Arab control. When they want to come and negotiate over the other 20%, a connection between Gaza and the West Bank, and/or the other issues, they have the Prime Minister's number in Jerusalem.
Hello user Logout | profile
You have watched of 10 articles
White House says U.S., Russia have been working to reassert ceasefire in Syria (Reuters)
from the article: Netanyahu must move forward and accept 1967 borders
Palestinian flag banned from Eurovision Song Contest
Flag policy for the song competition lists political entities whose flags won't be accepted at the contest, also including Nagorno-Karabakh, Crimea and ISIS.19:18 29.04.16 | 0 comments