Associates close to Netanyahu and Ya'alon called draft review of Operation Protective Edge 'an unserious report that reeks of politicking.'12:47 06.05.16 | 0 comments
"Deri is focusing his efforts ... to make sure the Sephardi students study with their Ashkenazi peers. Most of the students are Ashkenazi" - 75%. So what about the other 25% of non-Ashkenazi students in the school? Do they not study with the Ashkenzim?.