Building in East Jerusalem - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Gazawi
    • 10.03.10 | 11:58 (IST)

    I say to the Israeli politcians, you have 78% of historical Palestine to build on, leave the other 22% to the Palestinians to build a state on, otherwise, the binational state is the solution.

    from the article: Yishai: Sorry for distress over East Jerusalem plan
    First published 03:04 10.03.10 | Last updated 12:31 10.03.10
Haaretz Headlines
PM Benjamin Netanyahu arrives for the weekly cabinet meeting in Jerusalem, Aug. 2, 2015.

Netanyahu urges U.S. Jews to oppose Iran deal

In live webcast address, prime minister warns Jewish Americans they mustn't let deal supporters quash the debate.

A Palestinian boy inspects the Dawabsheh family's home, firebombed by Jewish extremists.

What Israel’s dehumanizing occupation has wrought

When the Israeli army repeatedly kills young Palestinians in non-life-threatening situations, should we be surprised by the emergence of Jewish terrorism?

A Tel Aviv vigil after murder at Jerusalem Pride event.

What some Israeli leaders think about LGBTs, Arabs

With sharp homophobic quips and racist remarks, some lawmakers and ministers have provided fertile ground for minority baiting.

jellyfish - Daniel Bar-On - 07112011

Jellyfish season is over, ocean researchers say

The swarm of 'nomad jellyfish' will now follow sea currents to other parts of the Mediterranean, seven weeks after arriving in Israel.