Abdallah, nonsense about what the Palestinians gave up - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '1'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • SDHD
    • 01.05.10 | 04:52 (IDT)

    "#32 palestinians gave up more then half their country and 1000`s of houses. what what did israel give up." Jordan received 78% of Palestine. The Arabs tried to take the remaining 22% from the Jews by force. They lost. Now, Jews can live in roughly 80% of what was left after Jordan received the lion's share. Jews fought for the right to live where they've had a presence for over 4000 years. There's no reason they should give that up, but they are willing to give it up on most of the West Bank and all of Gaza.

    from the article: Sarkozy: Netanyahu's foot-dragging on peace process is unacceptable
    First published 02:08 28.04.10 | Last updated 09:24 28.04.10
Haaretz Headlines
Cellular towers

Israel to widen settlements' cell coverage despite IDF objections

Plan was hatched after emergency teams were late to arrive at scene of terrorist attack due to poor reception.

Illustration: An FBI vehicle
Convert to Islam suspected in plotting Miami synagogue bombing

James Gonzalo Medina, 40, allegedly told FBI informant he wanted to bomb synagogue 'for the glory of Allah.'

02:00 03.05.16 | 0 comments
The Leshem family, in danger of losing their daughter's caregiver.
Israel to expel severely disabled girl’s caregiver

Zohar Leshem, 4, needs 24/7 supervision; Interior Ministry says Filipina’s visa can’t be extended.

03:27 03.05.16 | 1 comments
Ephraim Zevoltober, a Holocaust survivor, during a group Bar Mitzvah ceremony for Holocaust survivor

Fifty Holocaust survivors celebrate bar and bat mitzvah at Western Wall

Over 1,100 survivors have participated in similar ceremonies in the past four years.