A 15% ANTISEMITIC, THE REST 85% ANTI ISRAEL - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • indrajaya
    • 02.11.07 | 06:48 (IST)

    Most of the American will realized sooner rather than later that Israel has been taking advantage of them, but they got nothing in return: 1. 3000 soldiers died in Iraq for Israel 2. War on terror for Israel 3. Israel Lobby to encourage the congress to attack Iran for Israel 4. The US taxes money for building Israel missile defence system and to subsidize apartheid wall constructions and expanding settlements 5. Veto any resolutions against Israel's crimes in occupied territories The returns: hatred from all over the world against the US and the AMERICANS.

    from the article: ADL survey: 15% of Americans 'unquestionably anti-Semitic'
    First published 00:00 01.11.07 | Last updated 00:00 01.11.07
Haaretz Headlines
An Israeli soldier detains a Palestinian boy

A picture of a headlock that's worth a thousand words

Why hasn't the IDF, one of the most sophisticated and advanced militaries in the world learned a damned thing since the first intifada?

Bedouins watch as flames rise after gunmen blew up a terminal of the natural gas pipeline in Sinai.
Egypt gas find could shake up Israel's energy plans

The need to preempt Iran and export gas to Egypt was the reason the government gave to push through its controversial plan for Israel's natural gas. Now, this reason may no longer exist.

03:48 31.08.15 | 0 comments
Khalida Jarrar

Not just torture: Shin Bet also serves coffee, snacks

Trial of Palestinian lawmaker Khalida Jarrar also touched on what the Shin Bet offers its cuffed ‘guests’.

The cover of the graphic novel "Mike's Place."

Graphic novel tells story of 2003 suicide bombing

Of all the bars in Tel Aviv, Jack Baxter walked into Mike’s Place – but a terror attack would soon hit the bar and change his life forever.