#79 Michael You are right - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Proud Israeli
    • 25.01.10 | 22:08 (IST)

    I actually agree with your comments (some of them). The Middle East does not include non-Arab, Muslim nations, including Afganistan, Iran and Turkey for example. The latter is called the "Greater Middle East" in which Israel with all the disputed territories makes up 1/800th (IE: 0.125 percent). But in the terms of the MIDDLE EAST, massive expansionist colonialist Israel makes up 1/450th of the land mass (IE: 0.25 percent), which really makes me understand your amazing logic. That Arab nations have no room for Palestinians in the remaining 99.75% of the Middle East, and have kept them in refugee camps for over 60 years after they started a failed war in order to annihilate Israel is indeed irrelevant to this discussion, because it it deflects blame from the expansionist, colonialist, ethnic cleansing Zionists. Thank you.

    from the article: Olmert's negotiator: Full Mideast peace impossible
    First published 01:57 25.01.10 | Last updated 17:01 25.01.10
Haaretz Headlines
Britain's Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn gives a speech on Britain's membership of EU

Report: Labour secretly suspended over 50 members for anti-Semitism, racism

Up to 20 party members were suspended in last two weeks alone, Telegraph reports, but only 13 suspensions were made public since October.

Respect Party Leader George Galloway, April 22, 2015.
London election looks like end of road for notorious race-baiter Galloway

With polls ahead of Thursday’s mayoral election putting George Galloway on no more than 1%, we could be witnessing the welcome political demise of a malignant racist.

19:43 02.05.16 | 0 comments
Bar Refaeli
Bar Refaeli swimwear ad censored in Israel

Close-ups of the supermodel’s backside are a no-no, broadcasting authority says.

18:45 02.05.16 | 3 comments
Israeli security forces and emergency services gather around a burnt-out bus following an attack
Hamas and the Irgun? How dare I compare the two...

For all those suffering from voluntary amnesia here are just a few of the Irgun's highlights of Hamas-worthy violence.

20:47 02.05.16 | 2 comments