#7 Zeev - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • John
    • 25.11.09 | 23:15 (IST)

    ""why does israel want to be a Jewish State?" You may as well re-formulate your question this way: Why does the Jewish people wants a homeland of its own? Because, my dear, we are tired of living as tolerated guests, in the best of cases -- in other peoples` countries. That`s why." If that is the case, dear Zeev, why are only 40% of world Jewery living in Israel? Why do the other 60% prefer living as tolerated guests in other countries today?

    from the article: A Palestinian peace plan Israelis can live with
    First published 12:16 24.11.09 | Last updated 12:43 24.11.09
Haaretz Headlines
Palestinian construction workers in the West Bank settlement of Susya, in 2014.
Military wants 30,000 more Palestinians working in Israel

The Israeli security cabinet has approved the plan, which would see additional workers employed in construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, agriculture and other areas.

06:02 08.02.16 | 0 comments
Obama and Netanyahu.
U.S. to Netanyahu: Sign military aid package, no better deal with next president

After Netanyahu says he would wait for a new U.S. president to reach a better military deal for Israel, American officials fire back.

00:09 08.02.16 | 9 comments
Isaac Herzog, Feb. 7, 2016
Labor adopts Herzog’s plan for separation from Palestinians as party platform

Plan recognizes that two-state solution is not imminent, seeks to separate dozens of Jerusalem-area Palestinian villages from the city itself among other measures.

11:26 08.02.16 | 0 comments
The eight partners who own the Anna Loulou Bar
The Jaffa bar that takes a leap beyond coexistence

Why regulars at Anna Loulou in Jaffa – Israelis and Palestinians, straights and gays – have taken over running the unique establishment.

14:27 08.02.16 | 2 comments