#59 Rich, ISRAELIS ARE THE INVADERS - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • Dutch
    • 11.09.05 | 23:58 (IDT)

    Howdy Rich-- Let me spell it out for you--If the settlements and the occupation don't go the Palestinians have every right to resist the foreign invaders--the Israelis and we will stand with them. How often you and many others forget its the Israelis who are the invaders in the Middle East. And with your 3% presence give or take a point here and there when the Jews were more prominent--why should I care about your inflated sense of your rights over the Palestinian people? The Palestinian people have farmed and attended the land for many centuries. They are the ones with the full legal rights to the land. NO MORE PUSH OVERS FROM THE ISRAELI . Now people want to push the Israelis over--not a bad idea at all! The Israelis have been wicked mean to the Palestinian people and they have turned the world against them. Arrogance has no mass appeal. So get use to the "pseudo-intelectuals, neo-nazi`s and loonie left wingers" because they all do count despite what you think. It 's there tax monies that gets shuffled back and forth. Too bad you didn't appreciate my Desmond Tutu quote--i felt it placed things in perspective for you. I could have given you JFK: Whose remarks are still relevant to Israelis today; "The United States is neither omnipotent nor nmniscient. We are only 6 % of the world's population. ..we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% percent of mankind". ( University of Washington, 1961.) You were probably in nappies when JFK but I still feel this applies very much to Israelis today in the Middl East. Cheers, Dutch

    from the article: Who will come to Silvan?
    First published 00:00 11.09.05 | Last updated 00:00 11.09.05
Haaretz Headlines
President Rivlin speaking during the demonstration on Saturday night.

Rivlin to file police complaint after life threatened

President posted message to Facebook condemning the murder of a Palestinian baby and urging restraint and co-existence; many responses were hateful.

Firefighting teams dispatched to the scene of the wildfire spreading through the Jerusalem Hills.

Wildfire spreads through homes in Jerusalem suburb

700 residents forced to evacuate Even Sapir, firefighters working to contain the blaze.

 Damage to the home of the Daobasa family after Friday's deadly arson attack, July 31, 2015.

Jewish terrorists may face administrative detention

Israeli security services working closely with Palestinian security forces to prevent an escalation.

Roger Waters and Gideon Levy at the singer's home in the Hamptons.

Roger Waters: I hate apartheid, not Israel

Special interview | The former Pink Floyd singer talks to Gideon Levy about his political views, tragic family history – and when the rock star-turned-activist will be happy to play in Israel again.