#25 Eric - NM Ye of failed memory - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
  • p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap p.TextOutput { R static java.lang.String p.mt = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; R static java.lang.String p.publicInterfaces = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValued'; R static java.lang.String p.beanClass = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.SingleValuePolicy'; RW java.lang.String value = '0'; R transient java.lang.Object _data = 'com.polopoly.cm.app.policy.NumberInputPolicy'; },ModelStore=com.polopoly.model.ModelStoreInMap
    • *BEN JABO
    • 04.02.10 | 06:59 (IST)

    Oh, you conveniently forgot how you took my post to Steve and altered it to suit your devious purposes, saying that the way you changed it was what I really meant to say If you wish, I'll be glad to post your forgery again, just ask 54 Congressmen out of 535 is only 10%, which isn't a majority, the remaining 90% that didn't sign the petition are a Majority Let's say that math and facts aren't your strong points Nobody has to make up stories about you, you're quite adept at outing yourself, I just highlight your defects

    from the article: Hamas: Dubai assassins were likely Arabs, not Israelis
    First published 08:32 02.02.10 | Last updated 14:36 02.02.10
Haaretz Headlines
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at Israel's southern border in 2011.

Europeans express interest in Israeli border barriers

Amid migrant crisis, Hungary and Bulgaria inquire about design of Israel's border barriers with Egypt.

Scorched olive trees in the West Bank, 2013.

Call for 'apple intifada' elicits Palestinian protest

Non-violent anti-occupation video clip greeted by barrage of virtual rotten tomatoes on social networks.

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders.

Mission impossible? Finding Bernie Sanders' kibbutz

The Democratic presidential candidate waxes lyrical about his time spent on an Israeli kibbutz in the 1960s. But which one? Haaretz tries to find out.

Artworks, sculptures and performers are seen at 'Dismaland'

Banksy's Israeli Cinderellas

Street artist invites three Israeli artists to contribute to his dystopian theme park 'Dismaland'; Uncle Walt would not be amused.