Two Jewish Israelis remanded in connection with terrorism offenses will be allowed to meet with their lawyer on Friday morning, the Supreme Court ruled on Thursday.

Supreme Court Justice Edmond Levy on Wednesday rebuked the State Prosecutor's Office and the Shin Bet for failing to bring the two suspects to court hearings.

Pearlman, a right-wing Israeli extremist, was arrested last week over a string of stabbing attacks and is suspected of murdering four Palestinians and attempting to murder another seven.

Sitbon, a Jerusalem resident, was arrested on Sunday on suspicion he broke into army bases and private homes in Jerusalem in order to steal weapons, some of which he allegedly provided to Pearlman.

"It cannot be that the suspects remain isolated from the outside world and cannot know about their rights," said Levy during a hearing on Wednesday over the suspects' appeal against the state's refusal to allow them meetings with attorneys. "I have never seen such behavior in my life."

A Petah Tikvah court extended Pearlman's remand on Thursday by seven days. Pearlman has remained silent throughout the investigation thus far; he told the judge that he feels good and doesn't feel the need to speak.

Earlier on Thursday, right-wing activists tried to stop the police car that Pearlman was riding in as it left the Supreme Court in Jerusalem.