LONDON - Britain yesterday filed indictments against the brother, sister and wife of Omar Khan Sharif, the would-be suicide bomber from England who played a part in the terror attack at Mike's Place in Tel Aviv last week and fled.

Sharif's accomplice, Assif Mohammed Hanif, a 21-year-old British Muslim from West London, detonated his explosive belt and died in the blast.

The three suspects are all from Derby and were identified as Zahid Hussain Sharif, 46; Paveen Akthor Sharif, 35; and Tahari Shad Tabassum, 27. They will appear today in Bow Street Magistrates' Court and face charges under Section 38 of the Terrorism Act 2000, as amended by the Anti-Terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001 - namely, failure to disclose information about acts of terrorism.

Paveen Akthor Sharif, Omar's sister, will also be charged under Section 62 of the Terrorism Act 2000 - namely, aiding, abeting, counseling and procuring acts of terrorism overseas.

Omar's brother, Zahid, and wife, Tahari, were arrested on May 2 in Derbyshire. His sister was apprehended in Nottinghamshire. Three additional suspects (two men and a women), who were arrested in Derby and London, were released yesterday without being charged.

The British authorities have kept the investigation under wraps and they continue looking into suspicions concerning the involvement of others in the terror attack. Equipment and documents seized from the homes of the three suspects currently in custody will be used as evidence in their trial.

It was revealed yesterday that two of the suspects - Zahid and Paveen - received approval some three years ago from the Derby City Council for converting two homes in their possession into an elementary school or day-care center for Muslims only. However, work has yet to begin.

It will be the second such trial against individuals suspected of involvement in acts of terror outside of Britain.

Last March, a court in Leicester jailed two Algerians found guilty of being members of Osama bin Laden's al-Qaida organization. The two were imprisoned for 11 years after they were convicted of raising money for al-Qaida by means of credit-card fraud.