Did You know?
1. Did you know that the Radzyner School of Law at IDC Herzliya operates 21 legal clinics for the benefit of the Israeli public? This is more than any other university or college in the State of Israel.
2. Did you know that the IDC Herzliya sports teams ranked number two in the country in the recent Academic Sports Association of Israel Championships? The IDC Herzliya Women’s Basketball team has also been a national champion for 14 years in a row.
3. Did you know that there are no less than five members of faculty from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology at the Sammy Ofer School of Communications? They are key founders of our innovative “start-up nation” media lab. Now a number of outstanding students from the media lab have been selected, by Microsoft, to participate in a competition with top international universities.
4. Did you know that IDC Herzliya was, again, ranked number one in the country, out of 66 universities and colleges, in “student satisfaction in the quality of teaching?” The survey was taken by the National Student Union.
5. Did you know that our Zell Entrepreneurship Program for outstanding undergraduates at IDC Herzliya has created companies that have attracted $100 million in investments in less than a decade?
6. Did you know that in the 2014-15 academic year, our Raphael Recanati International School, the Radzyner School of Law and the Arison School of Business will commence the undergraduate Dual Degree in International Business Law and Business Administration taught in English?
7. Did you know that the Lauder School of Government, Diplomacy & Strategy provided a crash course in governance for new members of the Israeli Knesset? The school also holds a special course on the realities of Israel for the Diplomatic Corp.
8. Did you know that during the present academic year, our outstanding Ethiopian Israel at Heart students will have completed visits of goodwill, while also making the case for Israel, to South Africa, the Netherlands, Canada and the United States?
9. Did you know that when we say the “student is our partner” we also mean that there is no faculty club at IDC Herzliya, because the professors and staff eat with the students in the same dining room?