The Republican presidential candidate also hits back at allegations of having any associations with Vladimir Putin, after Democrats accuse the Russian leader of hacking their email accounts and providing that data to Wikileaks.
- Twelve new arrests in ongoing crackdown against Beitar Jerusalem fan club 'La Familia' (Haaretz)
- Report: Explosion near migration office near Nuremberg, Germany (Reuters)
- Pope says attacks shows "world is at war", religion not to blame (Reuters)
- Turkey: 10,000 soldiers, 5,000 others detained over failed coup (Reuters)
- Kremlin says allegations it hacked U.S. Democratic Party 'made-up horror stories' (Reuters)
- Morocco says 52 suspected ISIS-inspired militants arrested, attacks foiled (Reuters)
- At least 44 killed, dozens wounded in car bomb in Syria, state TV says (AP)
- Turkish army says coup plotting soldiers account for 1,5 percent of military (Reuters)
- At least 6 killed, 15 wounded by suicide bomber in Shi'ite neighborhood in Iraq's Baghdad (AP)
- ISIS says Ansbach attacker fought for ISIS, Al-Qaida, Nusra Front before coming to Germany (AP)
- ISIS claims responsibility for deadly attack on Syrian town (AP)
- Heightened security at Geneva airport after anonymous phone call, officials say (Reuters)
- Iran watchdog slates next presidential election for May 2017 (AP)
- IDF: Palestinian killed near Hebron overnight was assailant who killed West Bank rabbi (Haaretz)
- Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton says glass ceiling was broken at DNC vote (Haaretz)
Hillary Clinton's running mate is not just a nice guy: He lives out commitments with a sense of personal responsibility that has made him a role model for me as a rabbi.
For one thing: Firing 60,000 soldiers and police with knowledge of weapons and tactics is just asking for more violence, and economic decline.
Israel has granted only 44 construction permits in response to over 2,000 requests, Lars Faaborg-Andersen tells Knesset meeting. Buildings that were destroyed were 'illegal buildings,' Israeli body says in response.
'We aren’t going to do statements for every Jewish holiday unless she wants to do them for every religious holiday and trust me, this Catholic can give you a list of them,' staffer writes after Debbie Wasserman Schultz requests group to put out statement.
Saudi Foreign Ministry official says there are no formal relations between the Saudi kingdom and 'the occupied territories.'
Probability of infection is vanishingly low, just 6 to 80 people out of about 500,000, say doctors. But still.
Republican presidential candidate says he already has good relationship with Netanyahu.