Presented by Cookkosher.com
Prep time: 30 minutes
Serving/Yields: 10- 12 servings
1.3 kg zucchini
½ cup chopped onion
½ cup bread crumbs or matzah meal
2 eggs (beaten)
½ cup margarine
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1 tbsp sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180ᵒC (350ᵒF). Heat an oiled 9x9- inch pan for 15 minutes or until the oven heats to 180ᵒC.
2. Peal, slice and boil the zucchini in a medium pot until tender. Mash and drain.
3. Combine all ingredients besides ¼ cup margarine in a large bowl. Mix until combined well.
4. Pour into the hot 9x9- inch pan and dot with the remaining margarine.
5. Bake for 1 hour. The edges should be brown.
6. Let cool and refrigerate overnight.
To serve, slice into squares and reheat.
Want to enjoy 'Zen' reading - with no ads and just the article? Subscribe todaySubscribe now