Jumbo chocolate chip cookies
Know those cookies that you can’t stop eating? Enjoy these moist, flavorful and chocolate-filled cookies from CookKosher.com, a website where home cooks share and store all their favorite kosher recipes
Servings: 70 small, 40 large or 20 extra large
Prep time: 40 minutes
Cook time: 10-40 minutes
1 pound dark brown sugar
6 cups flour
2 tablespoons vanilla sugar
1½ cups sugar
1 ½ teaspoons salt
1 pound margarine
1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
20 ounces chocolate chips
3 cups old fashioned oats (optional)
1. Beat the eggs well in a mixer for 4 minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. You can add chunks of baking chocolate instead of the chocolate chip and the oats are optional.
5. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop 6 balls and place them on a lined cookie sheet.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 20 minutes.
7. For smaller balls bake 11-12 minutes. For extra jumbo cookies bake for 30-35 minutes.