Baby monitors, camcorders and even refrigerators were hijacked by a new type of cyber weapon to cripple Twitter, Paypal, Netflix and other major websites.
- Erdogan: Turkey is "obliged" to press on to ISIS-held al Bab in Syria (Reuters)
- Libyan army frees 13 foreign captives from ISIS in Sirte battle (Reuters)
- Former Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi gets 20 years, court confirms (Reuters)
- Reports: White powder sent to Clinton campaign HQ tests negative for harmful substances (Haaretz)
- Iraq says ISIS assault on Kirkuk ends after 24 hours, 'all attackers dead' (AP)
- Iraqi army launches fight for main Christian town near Mosul (Reuters)
- Hillary Clinton's campaign HQ evacuated over white substance found in envelope (Reuters)
- Experts conclude Syrian government carried out third chemical attack in 2015 (AP)
- Report: Russian helicopter crash kills 19 (DPA)
- UN investigator: Trump is peddling 'lies' on Syria-ISIS link (AP)
- U.S.: Some progress in Geneva talks on Aleppo ceasefire (Reuters)
- UN calls for better access to Palestinian refugee camp in Syria after 4 die while fleeing (Reuters)
- Police declare London City Airport safe, no evidence of chemical incident found (Reuters)
- London City Airport evacuated amid 'chemical incident' (AP)
- Philippines' Duterte: Alliance with China and Russia can be military and economic (Reuters)
Israel operates more than 100 unmanned aerial vehicles and exports drones around the world, including a deal to lease several such aircraft to Germany. But it consistently refuses to divulge details about missions carried out by its UAVs.
There is no record of the Canaanites ousting their Egyptian overlords, but 3,100-year-old remains of fiery destruction suggest they did just that.
A controversial virtual-reality tour showing the Temple before its destruction is dazzling. But that doesn’t mean the producers want it rebuilt.
'He has denigrated people by race, by nationality, by their gender and by their most intimate, personal challenges,' the message reads.
The sentence has been handed down for charges of killing protesters during demonstrations in 2012.
Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York exhibits testimony of Middle Age Jerusalem’s rich aesthetic imprint and attachment to Jews, Muslims and Christians.
JI Interview with Joe Lieberman | Clinton, Trump trade punch lines at Al Smith Dinner | Shabbat 2016 Dinner Tonight in San Francisco