It's time for the reasonable majority to reject the people and forces bringing calamity upon us.
- 19 people trapped by rising water inside Kentucky cave (AP)
- Trump says he would exit global climate accord, slash U.S. oil regulation (Reuters)
- Military court denies request by Hebron shooter to see files of similar cases (Haaretz)
- Firefighters gain control of multiple blazes in Jerusalem area (Haaretz)
- Trump secures delegate count needed to secure Republican presidential nomination (Reuters)
- Al-Qaida reaps profits from smuggled fuel in Yemen (Reuters)
- Belgian Islamist cell had possible targets in Antwerp (Reuters)
- Migrant boat capsizes in Mediterranean, 80 feared dead (Reuters)
- Dutch court to send suspected extremist to France for prosecution (AP)
- Fire rages in Jerusalem-area forest; residents evacuated (Haaretz)
- German FM: Extending sanctions against Russia more difficult (Reuters)
- Obama: World leaders rightfully 'rattled' by Trump (AP)
- France attempts labor reform amid strikes, protests (AP)
- China says it followed rules in intercept of U.S. military aircraft (Reuters)
- Iran's Khamenei calls for vigilance against West's "soft war" (Reuters)
The symbolic transition between Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick and former IDF Chief of Staff Moshe Ya’alon mirrors the new values quickly taking hold in Israel.
Satellite imagery shows the damage caused by militants, but Moscow denies the reports.
Bar-Ilan University’s creative writing conference marks 10th anniversary of founder's passing; Diplomatic Spouses of Israel raises more than $6,000 for school serving children of migrant workers, asylum seekers.
Legend holds that Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai fled the Romans and hid in a cave for 13 years, eating nothing but carob. Thus a Lag Ba'omer holiday tradition was born. Two sweet recipes.
American troops seen alongside Kurdish militants, other local forces in offensive outside ISIS' de-facto capital of Raqqa.
Students start freshman year motivated and excited, but soon grow disappointed. The fault lies with Tinder as a way of life.
He's confirmed the nomination and lined up most of the GOP, but the New York tycoon continues with scorched-earth tactics.