As unmanned aerial vehicles take over the skies, more fighter squadrons are shut down. So what does that mean for aircraft pilots?
- Twenty dead, more than 100 wounded in Pakistan police academy attack (Reuters)
- Palestinian press association: Al-Quds interview with Lieberman normalizes the occupation (Haaretz)
- South African opposition says government's decision to withdraw from ICC is illegal (AP)
- U.K. police arrest man in connection to chemical incident at London City Airport (AP)
- Lebanese parliament speaker says forming new government will take 5-6 months (Reuters)
- Turkey says it is participating in Mosul operation; Iraq's PM denies claim (AP)
- Iran sides with Iraq, says Turkey should get permission to participate in Mosul operation (AP)
- Turkish army killed 17 ISIS militants since Mosul battle began, Ankara says (Reuters)
- Since failed coup, 35 Turkish diplomats, family members apply for asylum in Germany (AP)
- Iran takes Iraq's side in dispute with Turkey over Mosul operation (AP)
- Three French Defense Ministry staff, two contractors die in Malta plane crash (Reuters)
- Russia's energy minister says cooperation with OPEC intensifying (Reuters)
- Report: Syrian forces, allies capture high point in Aleppo (AP)
- Russia: 'Humanitarian pause' in Aleppo ended on Saturday, not considering return to truce (Reuters)
- Turkey says hits ISIS, Kurdish YPG targets in Syria (Reuters)
Maureen Nehedar’s transition from Hebrew to Farsi allows her to express additional sensibilities and hues of her amazing vocal talent.
The Republican presidential candidate presented himself as a testosterone-fueled man's man, making his imminent defeat to Hillary Clinton all the harder to swallow.
New systems track every Israeli fighter right on takeoff ● Deciphering Putin's real intentions ● How Iran could be the big winner in Mosul.
The most popular sites for visitors during the holiday period were the Caesarea national park, the Coral Beach nature reserve in Eilat, Masada, the Afek-Yarkon and Beit Guvrin national parks, and the Ein Gedi nature reserve.
Palestinian foodies are tired of letting global awareness of the local cuisine be dominated by Israeli chefs. They are returning maqluba to the center of the table and don’t hesitate to dip into history and politics of the conflict when necessary.
Aged 92, Avraham Yachin is assisting in the revival of a dilapidated square in the center of the capital by creating giant puppets.
Nonetheless, the GOP candidate’s harshest conservative critics remain starry-eyed groupies of Israel's prime minister.