But talk of impeachment also garnered strong applause | Analysis
- Sudan's al-Bashir to attend Arab League summit in Jordan despite ICC warrant (AP)
- 22 ultra-Orthodox Jews arrested, suspected of sex crimes against women, minors (Haaretz)
- Palestinian tries to stab soldiers at West Bank Huwwarah junction (Haaretz)
- 25-year-old Nazareth resident indicted for transferring funds to ISIS (Haaretz)
- Hamas relaxes restrictions on those wishing to move from Gaza to West Bank (Haaretz)
- Mike Pence tells AIPAC: Trump 'seriously considering' moving U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv (Haaretz)
- U.S. condemns arrest of hundreds of protesters in Russia (Reuters)
- Center-right GERB party wins Bulgaria's election, early data shows (Reuters)
- U.S.-backed Syrian Kurdish forces capture strategic airbase from ISIS (AP)
- Nearly 1,200 migrants heading to Italy rescued off coast of Libya (Reuters)
- U.S.-backed militias storm ISIS-held military airport in north Syria (Reuters)
- 6 aid workers killed in ambush in South Sudan (Reuters)
- Islamic State warns that Syrian dam is at risk of collapse due to airstrikes (Reuters)
- Iran imposes sanctions on 15 U.S. companies citing support for Israel (AP)
- Bulgarians vote in ballot that may tilt nation toward Russia (AP)
Jordanian authorities have been shown Kamal Abu Latayaf's prescription for the painkiller Tramadex, even a version translated into Arabic, but the issue has reached the Foreign Ministry while he remains in prison.
Speaking at annual AIPAC conference, U.S. vice president says Trump is committed to 'finding an equitable and just solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.'
Video of incident removed from we as Polish prosecutor said to open investigation into traditional celebration of spring with seemingly anti-Semitic spin.
Offensive near to Euphrates dam, in danger of collapsing, comes amid gains against ISIS in major city of Mosul.
Only a fragment of a Hebrew inscription was found in the cemetery used from the 14th to 17th century, because the pope decreed Jews should be buried in unmarked graves.