The trial of Elor Azaria, the soldier accused of killing a wounded Palestinian assailant in Hebron, shifts into high gear with four hearings scheduled this week and another seven for next month.
- Turkish forces kill 7 members of Kurdish militant group is southeast Turkey (Reuters)
- Turkey-backed Syrian rebels aim to capture Manbij city from Kurdish-allied forces (Reuters)
- At least 15 civilians killed by Turkish airstrikes in northern Syria, monitor says (Reuters)
- Monitor: Turkey-backed rebels capture two villages from Kurdish-allied militias in Syria (Reuters)
- At least 20 killed by Turkish airstrikes, artillery in northern Syria, monitor says (Reuters)
- Hebron security officer at Azaria trial: We feared suspect shot by Azaria had a bomb (Haaretz)
- Turkish warplanes, artillery strike Kurdish militia targets in northern Syria (Reuters)
- Priest wounded in suspected terror attack by knife-wielding assailant on Indonesian church (Reuters)
- Pedestrian, 50, seriously injured by bus in Jerusalem (Haaretz)
- Sources: Ultra-Orthodox party to demand PM to boot transport minister over Sabbath crisis (Haaretz)
- Turkish soldier killed, three wounded in rocket attack on tank near Jarablus, Syria (Reuters)
- Syrian Kurdish militia says Turkish vehicles cross border into Kobani area; Turkey denies (Reuters)
- Kurdish-backed rebels fight Turkish tanks in northern Syria, militias say (AP)
- Turkish warplanes strike ISIS, Kurdish militia targets in Syria, Turkish official say (Reuters)
- At least 15 killed in barrel bomb attack in Aleppo, Syrian activists say (AP)
Saudi tourists bring much-needed cash to the economy, but the sight of burkas and the arrival of an alcohol-free mall has some local Muslims worried.
Claiming to be the most pup-friendly city in the world, Tel Aviv's festival coincided with Dog Day celebrations around the world.
It is not clear why the IDF authorities were unaware of the woman’s condition, since she had been due to enlist years ago.
Zalman Schachter-Shalomi, scholar and author, thought Judaism should evolve, which took him beyond Chabad.
The attack comes a day after Turkey fought Kurdish-backed forces in northern Syria and Ankara launched airstrikes against both Kurdish militia fighters and ISIS.
Roei Freilich has created a loud mishmash of disco and guitars; young singer Aveva’s debut single is groovy; and Joca Perpignan has made an appealing version of ‘My Little Sister.’
Republican mega donor had reportedly pledged to spend up to $100m on presidential race, but is now more concerned Trump may cost Republicans' their control of Congress.