· Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan warned that an Israeli strike against Iran's nuclear facilities would be disastrous, saying: "The entire region would be devastated if Israel strikes Iran."
· Israel, the United States and Greece are in the midst of a naval exercise in the Mediterranean Sea, in what Greek media outlets are saying is a message to Turkey following frayed ties with both Israel and Greece.
· As hundreds of Israeli protesters took to the streets of Tel Aviv on Saturday night to demonstrate against the high cost of living, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu decided to raise the price of gasoline by only 5 agorot a liter.
· Dozens of prominent members of the U.K.'s theater and film industries protested in an open letter to The Guardian the inclusion of Israel's national theater, Habima, in an upcoming Shakespeare festival.
· Canadian-born Kathleen Wrighter was declared the winner on the first season of Israel’s reality talent show “The Voice” on Saturday night.
· The Israel Air Force grounded its squadron of fire-fighting planes last week after one of the aircraft crashed as a result of a serious malfunction, Haaretz learned on Sunday. One pilot was lightly injured in the accident.
· Hundreds of Christian pilgrims marked Palm Sunday in the Holy Land on Sunday, holding masses and processions retracing Jesus' triumphant return to Jerusalem.
Want to enjoy 'Zen' reading - with no ads and just the article? Subscribe todaySubscribe now