Does Your Apartment Have Rocket Insurance?

If your home is damaged during a flareup in the conflict, the government can help. You just have to know how to ask.

The barrage of missiles causing property damage in a swath of southern Israel will prompt questions over what compensation the government provides for those affected. Amir Dahan, who heads the Tax Authority's compensation department, provides some answers.