After Assad crossed Obama's 'red line' by using chemical arms, a deal was reached to see all such weapons removed from the war-torn country. Last week however, the regime used a chemical agent - most likely sarin - against ISIS.
- U.S.-led coalition drones, artillery kill 63 ISIS militants in Syria, Turkish army says (AP)
- Jihad Islamic says militant killed, two others injured in explosion in northern Gaza Strip (Haaretz)
- Kerry says getting closer to an understanding on renewing Syria ceasefire (Reuters)
- Bitcoin creator confirms identity to BBC as Australian tech entrepreneur Craig Wright (Reuters)
- Livni: Shaked's annexation bill would lead to bi-national state with Palestinian majority in Knesset
- ISIS targets struck in Syria, 34 militants killed, Turkish army says (Reuters)
- Syria's Assad used chemical weapons against ISIS (Haaretz)
- Jordan foreign minister says to speak with Kerry on Israel-Palestinian conflict (Reuters)
- Details of secret talks for Israeli unity government revealed (Haaretz)
- France, U.S. target Islamic State with two strikes in Iraq (Reuters)
- Police fire tear gas, detain 200, in Istanbul May Day scuffles (Reuters)
- Hungarian police detain two suspects in murder of Israeli tourist Ofir Gross (Haaretz)
- Somalia: 11 soldiers killed as extremists retake town in country's south (AP)
- South Korean president visits Iran to boost ties (AP)
- Donald Trump says Republican race all but over if he wins Indiana (Reuters)
If Not Now, a budding organization of young left-wing American Jews, has been staging sit-down demonstrations outside major U.S. Jewish bodies, but refuses to meet with them.
Aluf Benn's proposal for Israel's left to establish a base of domestic support for its positions is hopeless considering the brainwashing and increasing extremism of our society.
Israel Opportunity sees oil near Dead Sea | Teva’s Copaxone sales showed weakness in first quarter | Check Point CEO Shwed got minimum wage plus $36 million in 2015 | Stratasys’ Marketbot unit to shut N.Y. plant
And once the paean to teenage fickleness hit the airwaves and became a huge hit, Lesley Gore would cry no more.
Two other people were injured in what witnesses said appeared to be a 'work accident.'
Qatari officials have announced the cause of death to be cardiac arrest, human rights organizations have been very critical of working conditions at the many projects being built for the 2022 games.
'We got to use our best people; gotta use me, but you got to use our best people. And I know the best people,' says Republican front-runner.