The 1956 massacre of 48 innocent villagers by Border Policemen remains a festering wound in Israeli Arab society. Its current residents are launching an audio-visual spectacle to convey the message: Take responsibility for what happened here.
- Settler leader resigns from post following sexual harassment allegations (Haaretz)
- Saudi Arabia says Yemen rebels fire missile toward Mecca (AP)
- Eilat airport shuttered following floods (Haartez)
- Mike Pence's campaign plane slides off runway upon landing at LaGuardia Airport, no injuries (AP)
- Trump Hollywood star smasher arrested (DPA)
- Putin says Russia has no option but to clear Aleppo of militants (Reuters)
- Libya's navy says 90 migrants perished after boat fell apart (AP)
- Russia's Putin dismisses idea that Moscow is trying to influence U.S. elections (Reuters)
- France says Syria or Russia responsible for strike on school in Syria's Idlib (Reuters)
- East Jerusalem resident arrest for allegedly planning a terrorist attack (Haaretz)
- Israeli cabinet secretly approves Palestinian construction in West Bank 'Area C' (Haaretz)
- UN training Iraqi medics for eventuality of chemical attacks in Mosul (AP)
- Turkey says asked U.S. not to allow Kurdish militia into Syria's Raqqa (Reuters)
- Israeli opposition slams bill to grant state new powers as harmful to democracy (Haaretz)
- Russia to destroy all of its chemical weapons by end of 2017 (AP)
His blood cries out from the total disinterest his killing generated in Israel, as is the case with every killing of Palestinians.
Two decades after it was declared dead, vinyl is back. And as the sexy trend of records takes on among younger DJs, record prices are climbing.
Gush Etzion Regional Council Chairman Davidi Perl previously denied the sexual harassment allegations but confirmed that he had paid the complainant hush money.
Not everybody agrees there even is a thing as the G-spot, named for Ernst Gräfenberg, who also studied the female orgasm, invented a better IUD and was bailed out of jail by Margaret Sanger.
Palestinians have been split into two political entities since 2007, when following an election Fatah remained in control in the West Bank and Hamas seized control of Gaza.
827-square meter floor mosaic from the Umayyad period, found near Jericho, will be open to the public next year.
'You will not be disappointed,' GOP presidential candidate's daughter assures synagogue crowd in the swing state.