If his wife is elected, will he be First Man? First Gentleman? First Dude? Or will the couple be known as President and President Clinton?
- Heightened security at Geneva airport after anonymous phone call, officials say (Reuters)
- At least one killed, 50 wounded in car bomb in Syria, state TV says (AP)
- Iran watchdog slates next presidential election for May 2017 (AP)
- IDF: Palestinian killed near Hebron overnight was assailant who killed West Bank rabbi (Haaretz)
- Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton says glass ceiling was broken at DNC vote (Haaretz)
- Former President Bill Clinton endorses his wife, Hillary Clinton, at the DNC (Haaretz)
- Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright addresses the DNC (Haaretz)
- Honduras reports eight babies born with Zika-related defects (AP)
- Mothers of the Movement show their support for presidential candidate Clinton at DNC (Haaretz)
- Obama says it is possible Russia would try to sway U.S. election (Reuters)
- Two Brazil warplanes collide while training for Olympics duty (AP)
- Democratic Party picks Hillary Clinton as presidential candidate (Haaretz)
- Clinton passes delegate vote threshold at DNC to secure Democratic presidential nomination (Reuters)
- IDF and Palestinians exchange fire near Hebron (Haaretz)
- Democratic convention kicks off in Philadelphia (Haaretz)
The war in Syria doesn't factor in the popular new augmented reality game. It slogs on, taking the form also of aerial bombardments by U.S. forces.
Disgruntled young Muslims deciding to kill on their own accord have been hard to stop. But Israel has some tricks up its sleeve, tricks that Europe would be wise to adopt.
The entire chain of command, all the way up to Eisenkot, has been presented as liars trying to evade responsibility by dumping it all on the lowly sergeant.
Ancient Egyptian named Iret-Khor-Ero loved his starch and also had terrible teeth, according to CT scans of the mummy going on display in Israel.
'If the coup had been a success, the revolution in Syria would be dead, because Turkey wouldn't support it anymore,' says Omar, one of the many Syrian refugees who took up arms for Erdogan on the night of the attempted military coup.
Diet heavy on animal fat by father spurred cancer genesis and growth, vegetable fat slowed tumor growth, in rats.
Elizabeth Banks' jokes fall flat as she attempted a few jokes in introducing a short video about Hillary Clinton, who had just received the party nod.