U.S. vice president tells AIPAC Trump is committed to 'finding an equitable and just solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.'
- Hamas relaxes restrictions on those wishing to move from Gaza to West Bank (Haaretz)
- Mike Pence tells AIPAC: Trump 'seriously considering' moving U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv (Haaretz)
- U.S. condemns arrest of hundreds of protesters in Russia (Reuters)
- Center-right GERB party wins Bulgaria's election, early data shows (Reuters)
- U.S.-backed Syrian Kurdish forces capture strategic airbase from ISIS (AP)
- Nearly 1,200 migrants heading to Italy rescued off coast of Libya (Reuters)
- U.S.-backed militias storm ISIS-held military airport in north Syria (Reuters)
- 6 aid workers killed in ambush in South Sudan (Reuters)
- Islamic State warns that Syrian dam is at risk of collapse due to airstrikes (Reuters)
- Iran imposes sanctions on 15 U.S. companies citing support for Israel (AP)
- Bulgarians vote in ballot that may tilt nation toward Russia (AP)
- Blasts kill six as troops battle militants in Bangladesh (AP)
- CNN: One killed, at least 14 wounded in Ohio nightclub shooting (Reuters)
- U.K. police still think Westminster attacker acted alone (AP)
- Hamas shutters Strip's Erez crossing following senior militant's death (Haaretz)
A left-wing organization has requested the High Court to extend the conditions of military exemption granted to religious women to those objecting on moral grounds.
The White House Office of American Innovation will be led by Jared Kushner, who has been preparing for the position at meetings with CEOs.
After far-right presidential candidate's strong performance in recent polls for upcoming elections, French Jews consider what life may be like the day after.
Cross-dressing was a big draw for urbane Egyptians a century ago: Diva Umm Kulthum dressed as a boy in early performances, while Qasim Amin encouraged women to dress and behave like men in order to satisfy their male partners.
Only a fragment of a Hebrew inscription was found in the cemetery used from the 14th to 17th century, because the pope decreed Jews should be buried in unmarked graves.