Eyewitness accounts by Palestinians contradict police's claim that Maram Abu Ismayil, 23, and her brother Ibrahim Salah Tahah, 16, refused their request to stop and posed a threat to officers.
- Iraqi police fire tear gas as thousands of protests burst into Green Zone, storm Parliament (AP)
- U.S., allies carry out 24 airstrikes on ISIS targets in Iraq, Syria (Reuters)
- Israeli official: Der Spiegel report is an attack on Merkel's ties with Netanyahu (Haaretz)
- ISIS claims responsibility for bombing in Baghdad suburb; death toll hits 21 (Reuters)
- Death toll in Baghdad attack on Shi'ite pilgrims rises to 19 (Reuters)
- Monitor group: Airstrikes hit rebel-held areas of Aleppo, Syria (Reuters)
- Suicide bomb kills 6 Kurdish security forces in northeast Syria (Reuters)
- Russian defense ministry: Plane sent to intercept U.S. plane near border on Friday (Reuters)
- At least 13 killed in bomb explosion suburb of Baghdad (Reuters)
- Saudi forces kill two militants after failed car-bombing (AP)
- CNN Turk: Turkish planes hit PKK targets in southeastern Turkey, northern Iraq (Reuters)
- Reformists are in the lead in Iranian parliamentary elections (dpa)
- Police disperse hundreds in brawl in Kafr Manda, northern Israel (Haaretz)
- British foreign secretary: There is no immediate threat to Europe from ISIS bases in Libya (Reuters)
- Hundreds gather in protest at CA GOP convention when Trump is set to speak (Haaretz)
When senior party members spout vile anti-Jewish theories and at the same time insist they are in no way anti-Semites, they truly believe they are not lying.
The answer can be summed up in one word, narcissism, which manifests itself in three principal ways. There are ways to overcome this love of self, however.
Christians converge on the Church of the Holy Sepulchre to carry candles lit by holy fire.
Yael Patir, Israel director of the left-leaning U.S. Jewish body, sat down with Haaretz to talk about Trump, the gap between U.S. and Israeli Jews, and the growing anger at the Israeli peace camp. Though she concedes boycott efforts by some on the left have a negative effect, she rejects calls to keep peace efforts local.
'Missile Strike' challenges players to break through Israel's Iron Dome defense system to hit Haifa with Emad, Zofaqar and Sejjil missiles - once they accumulate enough points of course.
More than 150 frogs and tadpoles of elusive species have been found, after scientists realize they have been searching in the wrong place all along.
News cameras caught images of the presidential hopeful, guarded by security officials, hopping a barrier and walking toward a back entrance of the hotel for his speech.