The decision was made following the Celebrate August festival in Ashdod, in which a female singer dressed in shorts, a bikini top and an open shirt was removed from the stage.
- IDF begins investigation of soldier who killed unarmed Palestinian near Silwad (Haaretz)
- German vice chancellor: Merkel "underestimated" challenge of integrating migrants (Reuters)
- Iran arrests member of nuclear deal team on suspicion of spying (Reuters)
- Medvedev gives green light for charter flights from Russia to Turkey (Reuters)
- Turkish military says airstrikes kill 25 Kurdish militants in northern Syria (Reuters)
- Turkish forces kill 7 members of Kurdish militant group is southeast Turkey (Reuters)
- Turkey-backed Syrian rebels aim to capture Manbij city from Kurdish-allied forces (Reuters)
- At least 15 civilians killed by Turkish airstrikes in northern Syria, monitor says (Reuters)
- Monitor: Turkey-backed rebels capture two villages from Kurdish-allied militias in Syria (Reuters)
- At least 20 killed by Turkish airstrikes, artillery in northern Syria, monitor says (Reuters)
- Hebron security officer at Azaria trial: We feared suspect shot by Azaria had a bomb (Haaretz)
- Turkish warplanes, artillery strike Kurdish militia targets in northern Syria (Reuters)
- Priest wounded in suspected terror attack by knife-wielding assailant on Indonesian church (Reuters)
- Pedestrian, 50, seriously injured by bus in Jerusalem (Haaretz)
- Sources: Ultra-Orthodox party to demand PM to boot transport minister over Sabbath crisis (Haaretz)
The American intelligence's daily briefings to the presidents in the 1960s and '70s show how far the CIA was from predicting the developments in Israel — with one exception.
Claiming to be the most pup-friendly city in the world, Tel Aviv's festival coincided with Dog Day celebrations around the world.
Global media tried over the weekend to figure out who is NSO of Herzliya, the company that forced Apple to make a frantic security update.
Northern Irish police are treating the incident as a hate crime, British media say. A city councilor says eight youths destroyed more than a dozen graves using jackhammers.
Monitoring group says Turkish airstrikes, artillery kill 35 civilians, wound 70; Kurdish militias say no Kurdish forces are in the area.
Roei Freilich has created a loud mishmash of disco and guitars; young singer Aveva’s debut single is groovy; and Joca Perpignan has made an appealing version of ‘My Little Sister.’
Seeking to quiet conservative critics after suggesting he would soften deportation plan, Trump reassures supporters he hasn't changed his platform, in a speech at an Iowa fairgrounds.