Israel's Ambassador to the U.S. Ron Dermer and Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner attended the 80-minute meeting at Trump Tower in New York. Netanyahu to meet Hillary Clinton later Sunday.
- Trump to PM: Israel is 'vital partner in global war against radical Islamic terrorism' (Haaretz)
- Trump to PM: Military aid for Israel is an excellent investment for America (Haaretz)
- Trump to PM: If elected, U.S. would recognize undivided Jerusalem as Israel's capital (Haaretz)
- Iran introduces credit cards for first time, Iranian Students' News Agency reports (Reuters)
- Gennifer Flowers won't attend U.S. presidential debate, Mike Pence says (Reuters)
- Jordan's king accepts Jordanian Prime Minister Hani Mulki's resignation after elections (Reuters)
- Netanyahu, Trump meeting in New York begins (Haaretz)
- French FM: Russia, Iran could become 'war crime accomplices' if Syria strategy unchanged (Reuters)
- Amid backlash, Tel Aviv concert excluding female performers canceled (Haaretz)
- Netanyahu to meet Republican candidate Donald Trump in New York at 5 PM Israel time (Haaretz)
- Rivlin on Azaria trial: Could place us before an abyss, IDF commanders must be heeded (Haaretz)
- WZO withdraws funding from Tel Aviv concert following Haaretz report of exclusion of women (Haaretz)
- Former French Chief Rabbi Joseph Haim Sitruk dies at 71 (Haaretz)
- Russian and Syrian jets bomb Aleppo camp retaken by rebels (Reuters)
- Hebron shooter's trial: Soldier wounded in stabbing says fear of explosive device was real (Haaretz)
World Zionist Organization withdrew its support amid backlash, and at least one singer quit the pre-Yom Kippur event at Rabin Square before the show was called off.
To AIPAC, my job is to represent it here in Israel. AIPAC has appointed itself my protection gang. It operates like the Mafia.
Hazan, who has admitted to visiting strip clubs, this time visited a firing range and passed out business cards.
Running as the Green Party candidate, Larry Sanders will stand to fill the seat being vacated by Britain's former prime minister David Cameron.
U.S. President Barack Obama repeatedly changed positions and avoided getting involved in the Syrian bloodbath. Even he now admits that it haunts him.
Yelena Dolinin, 38, running her first marathon, came seventh in the Berlin marathon in a time of 2:35:59, 37 faster than Nili Avramski's previous record,
Polls suggest Hillary Clinton can count on overwhelming support from African-Americans, but the question remains if black voters will turn out for her as they did for Obama.