Up to 20 party members were suspended in last two weeks alone, Telegraph reports, but only 13 suspensions were made public since October.
- Palestinian suspected of aiding assailant of Monday stabbing attack in Jerusalem detained (Haaretz)
- National student union declares strike in high schools (Haaretz)
- IDF demolishes home of assailant involved in the October Henkin murders (Haaretz)
- Police arrest 18-year-old Palestinian suspected in Old City stabbing (Haaretz)
- Saudis warns U.S. that 9/11 responsibility law would erode investor confidence in America (Reuters)
- Brazilian court orders WhatsApp blocked for three days (Haaretz)
- Murder suspected after 25-year-old succumbs to stabbing wound in Kfar Yona (Haaretz)
- Turkey: 85 security 'incidents' prevented since January (Reuters)
- Norway sending 60 soldiers to Jordan to train, advise, support Syrians fighting ISIS (Reuters)
- Eleven Kurdish militants killed in Turkish army operations in southeast (Reuters)
- After two weeks in coma, Israel girl hurt in Jerusalem bus bombing regains consciousness (Haaretz)
- Russia's Lavrov, John Kerry spoke by phone on Syria, need to observe calm (Reuters)
- East Jerusalem man arrested for allegedly aiding terrorist behind Jaffa terror attack (Haaretz)
- Clashes between IDF and Palestinians in Joseph's Tomb after Jews pray at site; none hurt (Haaretz)
- Soldiers suspected of abusing Palestinian boys for 3 days, police investigation unit says (Haaretz)
The Democratic presidential nominee has been the shining light in this year's primaries, demonstrating exemplary American patriotism and also love for the Jewish people.
With polls ahead of Thursday’s mayoral election putting George Galloway on no more than 1%, we could be witnessing the welcome political demise of a malignant racist.
Zohar Leshem, 4, needs 24/7 supervision; Interior Ministry says Filipina’s visa can’t be extended.
Bar Kayma co-op was launched in wake of social protests of 2011, but eventually overreached after renting out expensive building in downtown Florentin.
Spokesman says 49 of thwarted attack attempts involved live bombs.
Schwartzman also reached the finals of the doubles of event, but was defeated by Israeli Duda Sela and his partner.
New book details how likely Democratic candidate differed from Barack Obama while serving as secretary of state, while her campaign is claiming her share of the credit for the nuclear deal.