Compromise achieved to resolve Women of the Wall dispute seems at risk, as the Orthodox establish facts on the ground at the Robinson's Arch, long a site where Reform and Conservative Jews held mixed gender prayers.
- Syrian army vows to 'bring down' any Turkish war planes in its air space (Reuters)
- American service member killed in blast in northern Iraq, U.S.-led coalition says (Reuters)
- Israeli trekker Amit Reichmann missing in Annapurna in Nepal (Haaretz)
- Trump says he will accept election results if he wins (Reuters)
- U.K. police carry out controlled explosion on item in London tube, investigation underway (Reuters)
- Palestinian killed after attacking Israeli soldiers with stones (Haaretz)
- Lebanon detains Syrians for plotting suicide attacks on tourists, UN forces (Reuters)
- Moscow says Syrian-backed 'humanitarian pause' in Aleppo extended by 24 hours (Reuters)
- Russian military holds missile exercise near western border (AP)
- Philippine President Duterte announces "separation" from United States (Reuters)
- U.K. sends warships to watch Russian ship in English Channel (AP)
- Israel charges Arab couple with joining ISIS in Iraq (Haaretz)
- European Space Agency: Still no signal from Mars lander (AP)
- Turkish jets strike U.S.-backed Kurdish militia in Syria (Reuters)
- Turkey detains 40 soldiers, issues warrants for 47 more in coup probe (Reuters)
At least Lara Friedman didn’t give the hate-filled, anti-Israel screed at the UN offered by B’Tselem. But on the terror and rejectionism on the Palestinian side, she was unaccountably silent.
'Israel is still not a pariah on the world stage, but admit it, it is also no great honor to say you are Israeli. This is because of you.'
Netanyahu calls decision 'crushing response' to what he calls UN body’s attempt to deny Israel’s Jewish history.
An archaeological dig has revealed Roman ammunition that is thought have been used to help break through a protective city wall prior to the destruction of the Second Temple.
Identity of service member and exact location of incident remains unknown.
Football now country’s fifth-largest team sport, with 1,500 players.
Meanwhile, Lieberman slams Donald Trump for hesitating to say whether he would accept the outcome of the November 8 election.