Among emails released this weekend by WikiLeaks is one suggesting that party officials try to coax the presidential hopeful into talking about his faith.
- FBI says investigating nature, scope of Democratic National Committee hack (Reuters)
- First baby with Zika-related microcephaly born in Spain (Reuters)
- ISIS claims Ansbach suicide bombing that wounded a dozen people (Reuters)
- Florida nightclub shooting 'not an act of terror,' police say (Reuters)
- Wasserman Schultz met with boos at DNC breakfast with Florida delegates (AP)
- Police to appeal court's decision to release fugitive rabbi to house arrest (Haaretz)
- Ansbach bomber pledged allegiance to ISIS in video, top official says (AP)
- German police say Ansbach bombing was terrorist attack (Reuters)
- Turkish Airlines terminates contracts of 211 employees after failed military coup (Reuters)
- Elie Wiesel Institute in Romania praises Moldova for condemning Holocaust (AP)
- Russia Olympic commitee head: 8 Russian athletes in team have doping history (Reuters)
- Report: German police have 410 leads on possible terrorists among refugees (Reuters)
- Woman killed in knife attack in southern Germany was Polish citizen, Polish FM says (AP)
- German suicide bomber was to be deported to Bulgaria, official says (AP)
- Two dead, at least 13 wounded in shooting at nightclub in Florida, CNN says (Reuters)
Emails undercut ongoing Democratic efforts to paint Trump as the one running a campaign aimed at dividing America along racial and religious lines.
Cruz's prime-time, televised snub of Donald Trump at the Republican National Convention was the moment when America's most extreme Republican became a heroic voice of conscience.
Finance minister and Benjamin Netanyahu reach an accord: New body will replace the outmoded Israeli Broadcasting Authority in seven months.
The march began Friday at the monument at the Umschlagplatz, the square where Jews during the German occupation were gathered for deportation to the Treblinka extermination camp.
Speaking in Vienna at an international climate change conference, Kerry said the issue might not get as much public attention as terrorism but that addressing the issue is even more important.
Asaf Hanuka's 'The Realist' wins Eisner Award's 'Best U.S. Edition of International Material.'
Ongoing updates as the Democratic National Convention kicks off in Philadelphia.