Habayit Hayehudi threatens to thwart Lieberman's appointment as defense minister if its demand for changes in the way the diplomatic-security cabinet operates isn't met.
- Former Republican candidate Santorum endorses Trump for president (Reuters)
- Likud, Yisrael Beiteinu reach coalition agreement, says Likud source (Haaretz)
- Report: EgyptAir plane showed no technical issues before takeoff (Reuters)
- Thousands of migrants saved in 23 rescue operations off Libya (Reuters)
- Judge rules Bill Cosby must stand trial on 2004 sexual assault charges (Reuters)
- U.S.-backed Syrian alliance launches new offensive against ISIS near Raqqa (Reuters)
- Pakistan's interior minister: Can't confirm Taliban leader was killed in U.S. drone strike (Reuters)
- Death toll in Syrian coastal bombings reaches 161 (AP)
- U.K. to investigate use of British-made cluster bombs in Yemen (Reuters)
- 7 killed as fighting increases in eastern Ukraine (Reuters)
- In U.K., survey finds support for staying in EU 55%, "Brexit" 42% (Reuters)
- Iraqi forces shell Falluja for second day in attempt to expel ISIS (Reuters)
- Minister Erdan instructs police to halt return of Palestinian attackers' bodies (Haaretz)
- Egyptian official: Human remains from EgyptAir site point to explosion on board (AP)
- Sources: Yisrael Beiteinu, treasury reach understanding on pension payments (Haaretz)
With potluck repasts, overnight activities, out-of-the-box venues and other innovations, 'cookie-cutter' weddings are now a thing of the past.
I watched something miraculous happen Saturday night. This is what cannot be defeated in us.
At the meat-heavy Paleo Market at Latrun, the first course is wild boar, followed by a post-Stone Age dessert of ice cream pop and a good espresso.
Director Yvan Attal chose to make 'The Jews' following the 2012 attack on a Jewish school in Toulouse, the movie's irreverent stance has garnered considerable press well before its release.
The question of what caused the EgyptAir flight to crash in the Mediterranean, killing all 66 on board, remains shrouded in confusion, speculation and conflicting statements.
Cosby, 78, could get 10 years in prison if convicted in the 2004 case.
In recent weeks several journalists have been bombarded with anti-Semitic posts on social media for their criticism of Trump, but so far he has refused to denounce his fans for their actions.