Trump said throngs 'went all the way back to the Washington monument,' despite photos and live video showing the crowd stopping well short of the landmark.
- White House says Trump to develop missile defense system against Iran, North Korea (Reuters)
- Citing pressure from Trump, Netanyahu tries to torpedo bill to annex West Bank settlement (Haaretz)
- Hundreds rally in Tel Aviv in solidarity with the Women's March on Washington (Haaretz)
- Kushner cleared to serve as senior adviser to President Trump (Haaretz)
- Hundreds of thousands protest in D.C. on Trump's first day in office (Haaretz)
- Israeli army chief Gadi Eisenkot released from hospital following medical procedure (Haaretz)
- Iran to be among first issues raised by Netanyahu at meeting with Trump, PM's Office says (Haaretz)
- Iran rescuers find 3 bodies at collapsed building, hopes for survivors fade (Reuters)
- Kremlin spokesman: Putin ready to meet Trump (Reuters)
- Saudi newspaper Sabq reports two 'terrorists' blew themselves up in Jeddah (Reuters)
- Turkish lawmakers approve presidential reforms, paving way from referendum (Reuters)
- Gambia's defeated leader agrees to cede power, leave (AP)
- Report: Protesters, police clash blocks from inaugural parade route, 95 arrested (Haaretz)
- Trump sworn in as the 45th president of the United States (Haaretz)
- Protesters clash with police in Washington D.C. ahead of Trump's Inauguration (Haaretz)
Gadi Eisenkot is undergoing a medical procedure, but despite attacks on him from the right, he appears to enjoy Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman's trust.
The vast majority of U.S. Jews voted against Trump. We must be visible and outspoken in rejecting the hatred and bigotry his campaign and appointments represent. That's why we're marching on Washington.
Over the past year, Moscow has prowled many parts of the Mideast, not only to expand its influence but also to pose an alternative to the U.S., especially given its belief that Trump will prove isolationist.
Amid fears stoked by Friday’s violent clashes between protesters and police in Washington, D.C., organizers take extra steps.
While Melania Trump channeled Jackie O, the first daughter modeled a pantsuit more commonly associated with the woman who hoped to be the first female president