Joseph Shapira finally releases report detailing suspicion of doubling billing and diversion of funds, relating to PM’s time as foreign minister in 2003-2005
- Greek authorities begin evacuating country's largest informal refugee camp (AP)
- Watchdog: Netanyahu suspected of criminal behavior in Bibi-Tours affair (Haaretz)
- UN concerned about civilians in Falluja ahead of Iraqi offensive (Reuters)
- U.S.: Russia has special responsibility to press Assad to stop attacks (Reuters)
- Culture Minister Miri Regev's "Book Law" passes 1st Knesset reading (Haaretz)
- Death toll in Syria coastal bombings raises to 148 (Reuters)
- UN condemns attacks on civilians in Syrian coastal cities (AP)
- Netanyahu to Herzog: "I haven't closed the door, I call on you not to miss an opportunity" (Haaretz)
- Russia: Lavrov, Kerry to discuss operation against militants who breach Syrian cease-fire (Reuters)
- Baltimore policeman found not guilty on all charges in death of Freddie Gray (Reuters)
- Hezbollah on Syria: Attacks planned by Western agencies to spread panic in Arab world (Haaretz)
- Independent Alexander van der Bellen wins Austria's presidential election (Reuters)
- Austria right-wing Freedom party candidate Hofer concedes defeat in elections (Reuters)
- Turkish Airlines plane searched in Istanbul airport after bomb threat (Reuters)
- After Syrian blasts, Putin reiterates readiness to fight terror with Assad (Reuters)
Expanding the coalition seemed like a walk in the park, but the PM's coalition partners made it rain on his parade.
Headed into the general election against Hillary Clinton, Trump's positions on Israel are still somewhat unclear. Here's what the Republican nominee has said about Israel so far.
Marcel Janco helped create the irreverent art movement Dadaism during WWI and, sick of violence, moved to Israel.
Elham Arab's interrogation was broadcast on national TV as a deterrent in Iran, where modeling is defined as 'involvement in organized crime.'
The fiction, the facts and tips on cooking rice without arsenic.
Sanders' picks include Cornel West, who wrote that the crimes of Hamas 'pale in the face of the U.S. supported Israeli slaughters of innocent civilians.'