The man was doing maintanance work on the border fence near Har Harif when he was fired upon.
- Greek, Turkish Cypriots to discuss territory trade offs in November (Reuters)
- UN gets reports of massacres by Islamic State around Mosul (Reuters)
- NATO has launched anti-Islamic State surveillance flights (DPA)
- At least 3,740 refugees and migrants have perished in the Mediterranean so far this year (Reuters)
- Turkish FM: We'll use all rights in Iraq if needed, including ground operation (Haaretz)
- Islamic State claims Pakistan police academy attack (DPA)
- Russian Defense Ministry: Russian, Syrian air forces haven’t flown over Aleppo in 7 days (Reuters)
- Twelve killed in suspected al-Shabaab attack in northeast Kenya (Reuters)
- Philippines Duterte tells U.S. to forget about defense deal 'if I stay longer' (Reuters)
- Death toll in assault on Pakistani police academy rises to 59 (Reuters)
- Illegally stored explosives blow up in China, killing 14, wounding 147 (Reuters)
- Twenty dead, more than 100 wounded in Pakistan police academy attack (Reuters)
- Palestinian press association: Al-Quds interview with Lieberman normalizes the occupation (Haaretz)
- South African opposition says government's decision to withdraw from ICC is illegal (AP)
- U.K. police arrest man in connection to chemical incident at London City Airport (AP)
The Israeli peace camp has not exhausted all possible means to end the occupation of the Palestinians. Far from it. We need to start raising some non-violent hell, and keep it up.
The First Family is exacting revenge on the candidate who led the Birther movement and the party that tormented them for the past eight years.
Habima is due to perform in Kiryat Arba next month, sparking a war played out on Facebook.
Human experimentation by Nazi Germany would embarrass the global medical community and ultimately change the history of ethics and medical research.
Clinton Blasts Trump's Comments on Mosul Offensive: 'He's Declaring Defeat Before Battle Has Started'
Trump called the attack on Mosul a ‘total disaster’ during a Florida rally on Monday.
Aged 92, Avraham Yachin is assisting in the revival of a dilapidated square in the center of the capital by creating giant puppets.
Nonetheless, the GOP candidate’s harshest conservative critics remain starry-eyed groupies of Israel's prime minister.