Despite concerns for the international ramifications of annexing Ma'aleh Adumim, there's talk of several projects which could create a 'mental' proximity between the two cities.
- 400,000 Iraqis trapped in Mosul and 'worst is yet to come,' says UN (Reuters)
- 10 Egyptian soldiers killed during operation targeting 'terrorists' in Sinai (Reuters)
- 7 arrested in multiple raids after attack on British Parliament (Reuters)
- Turkish president condemns attack outside of Britain's Parliament (AP)
- British police arrest several in raid after attack on Parliament (Reuters)
- Turkey: 1 soldier killed, 4 wounded in attack by Kurdish militants (Reuters)
- Red Cross: World has just months to stop starvation in Yemen, Somalia (Reuters)
- Erdogan warns Europeans 'will not walk safely' if current attitude persists (Reuters)
- Israeli army responds 'disproportionately' to Gaza rocket fire, chief of staff says (Haaretz)
- Turkey: Soldier killed by sniper fire from Kurdish-controlled Syria (Reuters)
- Blasts kill four, injure 18 in northeastern Nigeria (Reuters)
- Australia close to resettling 12,000 Syrian refugees (AP)
- Trump to attend NATO meeting in Brussels in May (DPA)
- Trump administration hosting first meeting of anti-ISIS coalition (Reuters)
- U.S. military detects 'failed North Korean missile launch attempt' (Reuters)
Israel initially refused to accept the nine converts, whose remote Venezuela area suffers shortages of food and medicine.
King, who tried unsuccessfully to convert to Judaism in the past, denies the charge.
The 30-day run up to Passover is never fun for those of us who need to prepare for the oft-dreaded seder night, but don't worry - you're not alone!
The naval commanders warned that a future incident could lead to an armed clash.
Joseph Cedar’s film, starring Richard Gere as a Jewish American macher, asks how being Israeli is related to being Jewish.