Foreign Ministry director visits United Arab Emirates' capital to finalize opening of mission, officially accredited to renewable energy agency IRENA, after years of discussions.
- Gibraltar re-elects left-leaning government (AP)
- Six refugee children drown on way to Greece (AP)
- Ukrainian minister: Russia and rebel-controlled Donbass limiting coal supplies to Ukraine (Reuters)
- French FM: Putin wants map of forces not to bomb in Syria (Reuters)
- Germany arrests man who may have sold guns to Paris attackers (Reuters)
- 2 arrested over attack on luxury hotel in Mali (AP)
- Kurdish leader: Kurds should be at Saudi-held Syria opposition meet (Reuters)
- Kurds should be at Saudi-held Syria opposition meeting (Reuters)
- Deforestation in Amazon increases by 16% (DPA)
- ISIS claims deadly attack on Bangladesh mosque (DPA)
- Pope presses case for adequate, dignified housing in Nairobi (AP)
- China air force again holds drills in Western Pacific (Reuters)
- Two soldiers lightly wounded in Ma'aleh Adumim car-ramming attack (Haaretz)
- China navy holds first joint anti-piracy drill with NATO (Reuters)
- Two Turkish journalists jailed over Syria smuggling reports (AP)
You can call it whatever you please, but this is a popular Palestinian uprising that stems from a feeling of having nothing to lose.
Why did Einstein develop the theory? What is its actual significance? And what does all this have to do with black holes? Profs. Zohar Komargodski and Ofer Aharony explain Einstein’s theory.
Until the campaign, which Peretz says will take place in two years, he will continue to support Herzog against Netanyahu's coalition.
A man threatens ultra-Orthodox Jew in Melbourne, saying 'go back to Israel.'
The attack in Borga that left one dead and three wounded was the second on Bangladesh's Shi'ite community.
Meir Dor won the A division with a net 71, followed by Moshe Nessis. It was definitely ladies day in the B division, with Sadeghi scoring a net 68 to take first place from Norma Kaufman on net 69.