New systems track every Israeli fighter right on takeoff ● Deciphering Putin's real intentions ● How Iran could be the big winner in Mosul.
- ISIS takes 550 families to be human shields in Mosul, UN says (Reuters)
- Italy's prime minister: UNESCO's Jerusalem resolution 'shocking' (Haaretz)
- Aleppo airstrikes by Syrian government, allies constitute war crime, UN rights chief says (Reuters)
- Palestinian forces raid Nablus refugee camp (Haaretz)
- ISIS fighters attack police compound in northern Iraq's Kirkuk (AP)
- Turkish military says it killed 18 Kurdish militants in Iraq and southeast (Reuters)
- South Africa to withdraw from International Criminal Court (AP)
- Syrian army vows to 'bring down' any Turkish war planes in its air space (Reuters)
- American service member killed in blast in northern Iraq, U.S.-led coalition says (Reuters)
- Israeli trekker Amit Reichmann missing in Annapurna in Nepal (Haaretz)
- Trump says he will accept election results if he wins (Reuters)
- U.K. police carry out controlled explosion on item in London tube, investigation underway (Reuters)
- Palestinian killed after attacking Israeli soldiers with stones (Haaretz)
- Lebanon detains Syrians for plotting suicide attacks on tourists, UN forces (Reuters)
- Moscow says Syrian-backed 'humanitarian pause' in Aleppo extended by 24 hours (Reuters)
The Republican candidate missed his last chance to become America’s Putin. But Clinton doesn’t have a good answer for the next strongman to come along.
Compromise achieved to resolve Women of the Wall dispute seems at risk, as the Orthodox establish facts on the ground at the Robinson's Arch, long a site where Reform and Conservative Jews held mixed gender prayers.
The international community is demanding that Israel evacuate the illegal Amona outpost without tricks and without shticks, but the settlers won't go quietly
Just as the elites delegitimize other voting groups as 'deplorables,' so too have American Orthodox Jews been derided as 'tribalist' for supporting Trump’s unambiguous stance on Iran, and preferring not to see intermarriage glorified in a Clinton White House.
Identity of service member and exact location of incident remains unknown.
A computer simulated insect developed at Ben-Gurion University deviated from the straight and narrow and that led to a technology breakthrough.
The doubt he’s trying to cast on the integrity of the electoral process is his most dangerous transgression. Millions believe him.