Senior Israeli official cites deteriorating security situation in Palestinian areas.
- Syrian regime forces seize five more areas of Aleppo, Russia says (Reuters)
- Belgium detains eight over suspected recruitment for ISIS in Syria (Reuters)
- Libyan forces re-take final ISIS-held district of formal stronghold of Sirte (Reuters)
- Germany's Christian Democrats re-elect Merkel as party chairwoman (Reuters)
- Iranians accused of plotting attack on Israeli embassy also filmed Kenyan president's office (AP)
- Syrian regime forces take large parts of Aleppo's central-eastern districts from rebels (AP)
- Saudi Arabia sentences 15 to death in Iranian spy cell trial (AP)
- N.Y.C. mayor blames Trump for 35-percent increase in city's hate crimes (AP)
- After defeat, Austrian far-right leader says planning 2022 run for presidency (AP)
- Netanyahu: We must threaten to annihilate those who threaten us (Haaretz)
- Sinkhole repair to shut Jerusalem-Tel Aviv Highway for 2 hours (Haaretz)
- Appeals court to examine ex-CIA officer's Iran nuclear leak conviction (AP)
- Iraq army launches fresh Mosul assault, targeting Mosul bridge (Reuters)
- Golden Netanyahu statue toppled soon after being placed in Tel Aviv's Rabin Square (Haaretz)
- EU negotiator eyes October 2018 for Brexit deal (Reuters)
Verdict to address whether fathers earning the same or less than mothers will keep making full payments. Claimants says canceling policy constitutes true gender equality.
The state's governor signed an executive order against the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement in June.
Between 300 and 400 protesters organized by the anti-occupation IfNotNow group demonstrated in front of the far-right website's Beverly Hills offices.
The Islamic State regime in Iraq has been replaced by the anarchy arising from infighting between local tribes and militias.
'I had a very nice call of congratulations this morning from the president of Taiwan,' Kimmel skewered Donald Trump as he confirmed the announcement on his late-night comedy show.