Prime minister also expected to lodge complaint with Knesset ethics committee, after Israeli Arab MKs help campaign to return Palestinian terrorists' bodies withheld by Israel.
- More than 3,100 pregnant women in Colombia have Zika virus, government says (Reuters)
- Iraqi PM rejects plans for constructing wall around Baghdad to defend against ISIS (Reuters)
- Israeli radio broadcaster Anat Dolev dies at 52 (Haaretz)
- Woman reportedly arrested in Gaza for 'spying for Israel' (Haaretz)
- Hamas says nabbed female Palestinian collaborator with Israel in Gaza (Haaretz)
- IDF, U.S. army to hold joint military exercise simulating missile attack on Israel (Haaretz)
- Israeli woman, 65, stabbed in Bedouin town of Rahat (Haaretz)
- EU urges Turkey to keep border open to Syrian refugees (AP)
- Syria FM: Foreign troops entering Syria would return 'in coffins' (AP)
- 8 killed in suicide attack that targeted security forces in southwestern Pakistan (AP)
- Al-Qaida takes responsibility for Friday's attack on UN base in Timbuktu, Mali (Reuters)
- Explosion at Spanish biodiesel plant kills 2, badly injures 1; police investigating (AP)
- Syrians flee as Russian and Syrian forces intensify assault on Aleppo (Reuters)
- Syria signals that no ceasefire would take effect until Jordanian, Turkish borders shut (Reuters)
- Syrian FM: Any ground incursion without state approval is an act of aggression (Reuters)
The Syrian army is rapidly closing in on the rebels who are in control of the city, leaving a narrow corridor through which civilians are escaping on foot; Russian and Iranian support are tipping the balance in Assad's favor.
If you don’t conduct some sort of discussion with the most fanatic people on the other side, you won’t understand them – or yourself.
Woman, 35, visited mourning relatives of recently deceased militants in attempt to deliver intel to Israel, Hamas-affiliated website reports.
Defendant, whose name has not been released and worked at the death camp between Nov. 1, 1942, and June 25, 1943, is being charged as an accessory to murder.
Syria crisis: EU urges Turkey to keep border open as tens of thousands of Syrians flee Aleppo; Turkey says 30,000 to 35,000 Syrians now waiting on border, no immediate plans to let them in.
PART 3: How are we to regard the protester at the LGBTQ conference who opposed letting pro-Israel voices be heard?