Special report from the Turkish-Syrian border | The camp operates with approval from Erdogan's government, despite reports of ties between the IHH group and radical Islamist entities.
- Iran awards medals of honor to its nuclear negotiators (AP)
- 11-year-old wounded in suspected stabbing in central Israel (Haaretz)
- Australian hostage released by Al-Qaida in Burkina Faso; husband still held captive (AP)
- 11 migrants drown trying to cross from Turkey to Greek island of Lesbos (AP)
- Syrian army troops make gains near Aleppo, retake nearby village (AP)
- Saudi Arabia intercepts ballistic missile fired from Yemen (AP)
- Russian security service detains 7 ISIS members planning attack in Moscow (Reuters)
- Israeli Bedouin to be indicted for making contact with Jordanian jihadists (Haaretz)
- Germany's Merkel meets with Turkish officials on reducing influx of migrants to Europe (AP)
- Iranian president awards nuclear deal team medals of honor (AP)
- Health Ministry: 1,600 Israelis died from air pollution-related illnesses in 2015 (Haaretz)
- Rescuers find 3 more survivors from Taiwan earthquake; toll likely to exceed 100 (Reuters)
- UN condemns North Korea's rocket launch, promises 'significant' sanctions (AP)
- Denver Broncos beat Carolina Panthers 24-10, winning Super Bowl 50 (Haaretz)
- UN Security Council condemns North Korea launch, vows action (Reuters)
Forty years on, 'Operation Thunderbolt,' an authoritative account of the rescue of 102 hostages from a hijacked plane – warts and all – has finally come to light.
Israelis who only visit Auschwitz don't see the real Poland, nor the lively debate that is taking place in the country about its past.
Child says unknown assailant stabbed him in the back and fled.
The Venice community commemorates the 500th anniversary of the world’s first ghetto with events that include the U.S. Supreme Court justice in a production of Shakespeare’s ‘The Merchant of Venice.’
Putin ally Ramzan Kadyrov says 'best fighters' have been sent to Syria to help Russian airstrike campaign, in interview for state-controlled Russia 1 channel.
Who needs the little gold statue? Nominees in the main categories will receive an extravagant gift basket valued at $200,000.