Conditions for funding proposed by Zeev Elkin and Yariv Levin are described as 'off the wall' by fellow cabinet ministers.
- North Korea: Rocket launch will take place between February 7-14 (Reuters)
- Three British troops injured in operation against ISIS in Iraq (Reuters)
- Yair Lapid calls for investigation of Balad MKs who visited families of attackers (Haaretz)
- Guardian Council reverses ban on 1,500 candidates in Iran's parliamentary elections (AP)
- Iran's Guard: Saudi Arabian troops would be wiped out if they went into Syria (Reuters)
- U.S., China, Afghanistan and Pakistan launch new round of Afghan peace talks (AP)
- Al-Qaida mourns killing of senior commander in Yemen (Reuters)
- 41 killed, 26 injured in bus crash in Gujarat state, western India (DPA)
- U.S. officials: North Korea preparing for rocket launch as early as Monday (Reuters)
- 34 militant groups now allied to ISIS, UN chief says (AP)
- Al-Qaida group claims kidnapping of Australians in Burkina Faso (Reuters)
- 2 planes crash in mid-air above Los Angeles, plunge into ocean (AP)
- Taiwan quake fells 17-story building, 123 rescued so far (Reuters)
- Bahrain says ready to commit ground forces to Syria (Reuters)
- Magnitude 6.7 earthquake hits southern Taiwan (Reuters)
If you don’t conduct some sort of discussion with the most fanatic people on the other side, you won’t understand them – or yourself.
Jacob Oryah, a religious vintner, persevered to make what has been described as Israel's tastiest and most thought-provoking wine.
Israeli artists react to reports that Tel Aviv Museum called off Ai Weiwei and Miki Kratsman exhibit because of political pressures.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal's editorial board states the casino magnate wasn't involved in the endorsement decision.
Turkish president accuses Russia of invading Syria to set up a 'boutique state' for longtime ally Bashar Assad.
PART 3: How are we to regard the protester at the LGBTQ conference who opposed letting pro-Israel voices be heard?