But talk of impeachment also garnered strong applause | Analysis
- Russian opposition leader jailed for disobeying cop at Sunday's protest (Reuters)
- More than 1,500 children killed in Yemen since March 2016, UN says (dpa)
- President Rivlin rejects pardon request from former prime minister Olmert (Haaretz)
- Sudan's al-Bashir to attend Arab League summit in Jordan despite ICC warrant (AP)
- 22 ultra-Orthodox Jews arrested, suspected of sex crimes against women, minors (Haaretz)
- Palestinian tries to stab soldiers at West Bank Huwwarah junction (Haaretz)
- 25-year-old Nazareth resident indicted for transferring funds to ISIS (Haaretz)
- Hamas relaxes restrictions on those wishing to move from Gaza to West Bank (Haaretz)
- Mike Pence tells AIPAC: Trump 'seriously considering' moving U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv (Haaretz)
- U.S. condemns arrest of hundreds of protesters in Russia (Reuters)
- Center-right GERB party wins Bulgaria's election, early data shows (Reuters)
- U.S.-backed Syrian Kurdish forces capture strategic airbase from ISIS (AP)
- Nearly 1,200 migrants heading to Italy rescued off coast of Libya (Reuters)
- U.S.-backed militias storm ISIS-held military airport in north Syria (Reuters)
- 6 aid workers killed in ambush in South Sudan (Reuters)
Jordanian authorities have been shown Kamal Abu Latayaf's prescription for the painkiller Tramadex, even a version translated into Arabic, but the issue has reached the Foreign Ministry while he remains in prison.
Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the panel, cited concern over Stone's communications with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and Guccifer 2, who claimed responsibility for hacking the Democratic groups.
Video of incident removed from we as Polish prosecutor said to open investigation into traditional celebration of spring with seemingly anti-Semitic spin.
Opinion Separate and Unequal: Inside Israel's Military Courts, Where the Only Defendants Are Palestinians
The UN says Israel's West Bank justice system, which tries Palestinians exclusively and has reported an almost 100% conviction rate, violates international law. This is what I saw.
Only a fragment of a Hebrew inscription was found in the cemetery used from the 14th to 17th century, because the pope decreed Jews should be buried in unmarked graves.