Prime minister also expected to lodge complaint with Knesset ethics committee, after Israeli Arab MKs help campaign to return Palestinian terrorists' bodies withheld by Israel.
- Mob torches refugee center in Prague, hours after anti-Muslim rally (AP)
- Palestinian sources: Israel holding secret talks on arrest conditions of hunger-striker (Haaretz)
- Mother of embattled Syrian President Assad dies aged 86 (Haaretz)
- Israeli army lifts closure on West Bank town of Qabatiyah after three days (Haaretz)
- More than 3,100 pregnant women in Colombia have Zika virus, government says (Reuters)
- Iraqi PM rejects plans for constructing wall around Baghdad to defend against ISIS (Reuters)
- Israeli radio broadcaster Anat Dolev dies at 52 (Haaretz)
- Woman reportedly arrested in Gaza for 'spying for Israel' (Haaretz)
- Hamas says nabbed female Palestinian collaborator with Israel in Gaza (Haaretz)
- IDF, U.S. army to hold joint military exercise simulating missile attack on Israel (Haaretz)
- Israeli woman, 65, stabbed in Bedouin town of Rahat (Haaretz)
- EU urges Turkey to keep border open to Syrian refugees (AP)
- Syria FM: Foreign troops entering Syria would return 'in coffins' (AP)
- 8 killed in suicide attack that targeted security forces in southwestern Pakistan (AP)
- Al-Qaida takes responsibility for Friday's attack on UN base in Timbuktu, Mali (Reuters)
The Syrian army is rapidly closing in on the rebels who are in control of the city, leaving a narrow corridor through which civilians are escaping on foot; Russian and Iranian support are tipping the balance in Assad's favor.
Haaretz heads to Sha’ar Ha’amakim where the Democratic presidential candidate spent several months as a volunteer in 1963.
Palestinian journalist Al-Qiq still on hunger strike after 74 days in detention, despite deterioration in medical condition.
Defendant, whose name has not been released and worked at the death camp between Nov. 1, 1942, and June 25, 1943, is being charged as an accessory to murder.
Syria crisis: Iranian general killed near Aleppo laid to rest in mass funeral; EU urges Turkey to keep border open as tens of thousands of Syrians flee Aleppo.
PART 3: How are we to regard the protester at the LGBTQ conference who opposed letting pro-Israel voices be heard?