In the aftermath of the attacks in Paris, Chancellor Angela Merkel changes policy.
- Report on Iran's nuclear past won't reach a definitive conclusion, warns UN (Reuters)
- Boko Haram insurgents kill 15 in southern Niger (Reuters)
- Philippine troops kill eight suspected ISIS-affiliated terrorists (DPA)
- Germany will send jets to Syria to support French fight against ISIS, lawmaker confirms (Reuters)
- Female soldier, 20, killed in bus crash in Kochav Hashahar, West Bank (Haaretz)
- Tunisia says identifies bus attack suicide bomber, makes 30 arrests (Reuters)
- France's Hollande to meet Russia's Putin on anti-Islamic State coalition campaign (DPA)
- Belgian police mount raid south of Brussels, local media reports (Reuters)
- Saudi Arabia to execute more than 50 convicted of terrorism, local media say (Reuters)
- Head of the Coptic church makes first-ever visit to Israel (Haaretz)
- Iraqi forces cut last ISIS supply line into Ramadi by retaking bridge (Reuters)
- Morocco arrests three suspected Islamic State militants (Reuters)
- Saudis says military option in Syria still viable (Reuters)
- Putin says Turkish leadership is deliberately dragging Russia-Turkey relations into dead end (Reuters)
- 1 killed, several seriously injured in bus crash in Kochav Hashahar, West Bank (Haaretz)
In the current situation, the risk in preserving the status quo is far greater than the risk in trying to change it.
The bombing of the Russian airliner reflects the long conflict between Islamic extremists and Egypt that has spread south to the coastal fantasy land.
In the aftermath of Turkey shooting down a Russian fighter jet, Russian President Putin accuses Turkey of turning towards 'radical directions' related to Islam.
Sergio Bergman, who will start his new position on December 10, is believed to be the only rabbi serving as a government minister outside of Israel.
The Islamic State's second-in-command in Iraq, a former physics teacher, was killed in a U.S. airstrike in May 2015.
T. Carmi left his mother's deathbed and begat sons who talk in their sleep.