'Whatever extremists try to destroy, we'll rebuild,' Muslim American activist says after Philadelphia cemetery vandalized, vowing to try to divert funds raised for St. Louis to help.
- Flights delayed form Sde Dov airport due to heavy fog over central Israel (Haaretz)
- Hundreds of religious female students protesting against women praying at Western Wall (Haaretz)
- Gaza rocket hits southern Israel; none hurt (Haaretz)
- Iran begins annual navy drill of strait of Hormuz (AP)
- Dozens of headstones broken in Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia (Haaretz)
- U.S. calls on Russia, immediately observe Ukraine cease-fire, withdraw heavy weapons (Reuters)
- San Francisco-Tel Aviv flight diverted after smell of smoke in cockpit (Haaretz)
- Syrian warplanes pound rebel-held area in central city of Homs (AP)
- Malaysia declares airport safe for travel after nerve agent attack (Reuters)
- Tel Aviv-bound Flight UA954 lands in Houston following a smell of smoke in the cockpit (Haaretz)
- Iraq: Police commandos recapture new neighborhood in Mosul (AP)
- DWI suspected in crash that hurt 28 at New Orleans parade (AP)
- Iran begins navy drill off Strait of Hormuz (AP)
- U.S. may pull out of UN's human rights council, Politico reports (Haaretz)
- Reports: 12 injured as car runs into crowd at New Orleans parade (DPA)
State comptroller’s conclusions on the government and army’s behavior during Operation Protective Edge in Gaza harshly criticize the prime minister’s political rivals.
'I imagine it must be really annoying when someone puts out false info about where you were born. Must really bother you!!,' Tapper tweeted.
From 'La La Land' to a film about a Holocaust survivor’s violin, the 2017 Oscar is more Jewish than you even knew.
Yaqoub Shaheen from Bethlehem beats Yemeni and Israeli Arab in final round of massively popular talent show. 'A national historic day for Palestine,' says viewer in Gaza.
Israel Union for Environmental Defense claims that Tourism Ministry has 'crushed the law underfoot' by extending grant for hotel's construction.