Netanyahu has made it his policy in recent months that Israel would maintain absolute balance in its contacts with the two candidates in the White House race.
- Gennifer Flowers won't attend U.S. presidential debate, Mike Pence says (Reuters)
- Jordan's king accepts Jordanian Prime Minister Hani Mulki's resignation after elections (Reuters)
- Netanyahu, Trump meeting in New York begins (Haaretz)
- French FM: Russia, Iran could become 'war crime accomplices' if Syria strategy unchanged (Reuters)
- Amid backlash, Tel Aviv concert excluding female performers canceled (Haaretz)
- Netanyahu to meet Republican candidate Donald Trump in New York at 5 PM Israel time (Haaretz)
- Rivlin on Azaria trial: Could place us before an abyss, IDF commanders must be heeded (Haaretz)
- WZO withdraws funding from Tel Aviv concert following Haaretz report of exclusion of women (Haaretz)
- Former French Chief Rabbi Joseph Haim Sitruk dies at 71 (Haaretz)
- Russian and Syrian jets bomb Aleppo camp retaken by rebels (Reuters)
- Hebron shooter's trial: Soldier wounded in stabbing says fear of explosive device was real (Haaretz)
- Suicide bomber kills seven, wounds 28 in Baghdad, police say (Reuters)
- Three construction workers injured, one severely, in unrelated accidents across Israel (Haaretz)
- British FM: Russians guilty of protracting war in Syria and of war crimes (Reuters)
- Unidentified explosion rocks Hungary's capital, two injured (Reuters)
Prime minister openly supports Elor Azaria and demonstrates empathy toward his family, even if it's seen as challenging the military justice system.
What is surprising is not that the attacks have resumed, but that there were over two months of quiet. As the attacks increase, so does the tension between Defense Minister Lieberman and the top military brass.
Signatories say they oppose a boycott of Israel proper but call for settlements to be excluded from U.S. trade benefits and tax exemptions.
A failed sermon is like a placid lake - pleasant, but static. A successful sermon is a ripple in still water, combining Jewish textual tradition with real-world issues.
In first major ground advance, regime seizes control of Handarat camp; rebels say Syrian army drops phosphorous bombs.
It was only after the death of her father that writer-director Dorit Hakim could find the impetus to make 'Moon in the 12th House.' She recalls a life lived in the shadow of an abusive stepmother and coming to terms with her father’s lack of support.
Donald Trump's claim comes after he threatens to invite a woman who'd had an affair with Bill Clinton to sit in the first row at a debate between him and his Democratic rival.