Commercial centers, some of which remain vacant, broaden Israeli presence in the West Bank, including in areas unauthorized for housing construction and outside the settlement blocs.
- U.S. service member dies in non-combat related incident in Iraq (Reuters)
- Two rockets fired from Sinai hit southern Israel (Haaretz)
- Iran launches 'advanced' rockets during military exercises, local news reports (AP)
- Report: Washington preparing to bring North Korean officials to U.S. for talks (Reuters)
- Telephone owned by Adolf Hitler sells for $243,000 (AP)
- ISIS says Israel killed four of its members in Sinai strike (Haaretz)
- Lebanon: Israeli navy vessel crossed into Lebanese waters (Haaretz)
- 5 arrested in Kiev clash between nationalists, police (AP)
- 3 Palestinians in Gaza sentenced to death for collaboration with Israel (Haaretz)
- France's Le Pen arrives for Lebanon visit (AP)
- Explosion near Bogota bullring injures at least 31 people (Reuters)
- Shin Bet: Two 17-year-old Palestinians arrested a month ago suspected in shooting attacks (Haaretz)
- Death toll in Mogadishu suicide bombing rises to 39 (Reuters)
- SpaceX launches rocket from NASA's historic moon pad (AP)
- London mayor calls to deny state visit to 'Cruel' Trump (AP)
Avichai Mendelblit says a general freeze would be illegal, but main target is illegal construction that threatens national infrastructure.
The phone features a Nazi party symbol and Hitler's name engraved on the back.
The editor of the Daily Stormer website dubs Thursday’s press conference ‘one of the greatest things I’ve ever witnessed.’
Members killed by drone were planning a rocket attack at Israel, ISIS-aligned news agency reports.
Even though it's set in the '60s, 'Hidden Figures' represents the Black experience in present-day America.