Before the current wave of violence began, the IDF called to significantly ease restrictions on the West Bank, but the government sees things differently.
- Putin says Turkish leadership is deliberately dragging Russia-Turkey relations into dead end (Reuters)
- 1 killed, several seriously injured in bus crash in Kochav Hashahar, West Bank (Haaretz)
- Report: Saudis imposes sanctions on 12 senior Hezbollah figures for involvement in terrorism (Reuters)
- Britain's Cameron says now time for decision to extend British air strikes to Syria (Reuters)
- Report: Syrian Army, Hezbollah kill person involved Beirut attacks during joint operation (Reuters)
- German lawmakers to discuss support for France in ISIS fight (Reuters)
- Italian premier pledges to fight terrorism alongside France (AP)
- Turkey’s EU minister: Friendly ties between Russia and Turkey to be maintained (Reuters)
- North and South Korean officials meet at border to discuss improved ties (AP)
- Attempted stabbing attack reported in West Bank, attacker shot by Border Police (Haaretz)
- German interior minister calls for European refugee cap, Austrian news reports (Reuters)
- 21-year-old killed by IDF near Jerusalem, Palestinian authorities say (Haaretz)
- Pope in Africa says dialogue vital to avert violence in God's name (Reuters)
- Police neutralize stun grenade left on Or Akiva mayor's doorstep (Haaretz)
- China pledges to work with Africa in fighting militancy after Mali attack (Reuters)
In the current situation, the risk in preserving the status quo is far greater than the risk in trying to change it.
Documentary follows six Israelis with visual impairment, and their guide dogs, on a Holocaust study trip to Poland.
Your guide to exhibits, tours and other attractions around Israel.
The ex-CEO, sentenced last year to prison for stealing $9 million from the NYC Council on Jewish Poverty, may later be able to spend some evenings at his home on the Lower East Side.
General Qassem Soleimani, commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guards' foreign operations wing, was reportedly injured a few days ago in the southwest of Aleppo province.
T. Carmi left his mother's deathbed and begat sons who talk in their sleep.