For once, Trump isn’t necessarily wrong
- Erdogan threatens to invade Kurdish Iraq as Kurds vote for independence (Reuters)
- Syria rejects Iraqi Kurdish independence referendum: 'We only recognize united Iraq' (Reuters)
- Kurdistan Regional Government President Massoud Barzani votes in independence referendum (Haaretz)
- Turkey's Habur border gate with northern Iraq remains open, customs minister says (Reuters)
- Turkey blocks access from northern Iraq at Habur border gate (Reuters)
- Turkey vows to take 'all measures' if Iraqi Kurdish referendum endangers security (Reuters)
- Turkey's Foreign Ministry says sees Kurdish referendum as null (Reuters)
- Voting starts in Iraqi Kurdistan's independence referendum (Reuters)
- French conservatives keep majority in Senate (AP)
- U.S. military says its air strikes kill 17 ISIS militants in Libya (Reuters)
- Three UN soldiers killed, others injured in northern Mali explosion (Reuters)
- Iranian Guard drills near Iraq ahead of Kurdish referendum (AP)
- Iran halts flights to Iraqi Kurdistan at request of Baghdad, Fars reports (Reuters)
- Saudi Arabia says it shot down ballistic missile from Yemen (AP)
- North Korea stages large anti-U.S. rally in Pyongyang (AP)
Having lost Germans' trust, Merkel is left with a sole and difficult-to-manage coalition option
'We are always encountering survivors who aren't getting even half of what they’re entitled to,' says head of aid organization; meanwhile a third of Israel's 200,000 survivors live in poverty and 1,000 die each month
Milo's campus antics imploded. But can we prevent Richard Spencer and his anti-Semitic acolytes becoming the next alt-right campus free-speech martyrs?
Why do so many Israelis, including people of conscience whose own children are drafted, defend the ultra-Orthodox refusal to do army service?
Turkey's president says Kurdish independence is unacceptable and that this is a 'matter of survival'
Early reviews for season four of Amazon's transgender comedy praise plot that brings the Pfefferman family to Holy Land