Conflicting accounts of what happened in a deadly Negev clash last month are just the tip of the iceberg of what has been known to take place among troops involved in confrontations with Palestinians.
- Malaysian police: Chemical used for murder of Kim Jong-nam identified as nerve agent (Reuters)
- Trump says wants to expand nuclear arsenal, make U.S. 'top of the pack' (Reuters)
- Syrian opposition says UN talks must focus on political transition (Reuters)
- Strong storm kills one in U.K., batters northern Europe (AP)
- Peace talks between Syrian government, opposition kick off in Geneva (Reuters)
- Poll: France's Le Pen leads first round of elections with 26.5 percent of votes (Reuters)
- UN-backed Syrian peace talks resume in Geneva 10 months after falling apart (AP)
- Greece arrests two Turks suspected of involvement in failed coup (Reuters)
- Indian parliament approves purchase of Israeli missiles (Haaretz)
- Spain reports outbreak of highly contagious H5N9 bird flu virus (Reuters)
- Putin: Russia is protecting its security with military campaign in Syria (AP)
- U.S.-backed Iraqi forces enter Mosul airport, military base (AP)
- Israel shuttering E. J'lem school for 'planning to teach material undermining sovereignty' (Haaretz)
- UN-sponsored Syria talks resume in Geneva after 10 months (AP)
- SpaceX makes good on space station delivery a day late (AP)
Deal with Russia to limit nuclear weapons is 'one-sided,' Trump says.
The incident comes after the ADL's national headquarters in New York, a San Diego-area JCC and a North Carolina Jewish day school were subjected to phoned-in bomb threats.
Erbil gentlemen's club looks to improve the sense of style in Kurdish capital of war-torn country.
Joomie, launched over the weekend at the BBYO International Convention in Dallas, aims to bring Jewish college students together