World Zionist Organization withdrew its support amid backlash, and at least one singer quit the pre-Yom Kippur event at Rabin Square before the show was called off.
- Netanyahu, Trump meeting in New York begins (Haaretz)
- French FM: Russia, Iran could become 'war crime accomplices' if Syria strategy unchanged (Reuters)
- Amid backlash, Tel Aviv concert excluding female performers canceled (Haaretz)
- Netanyahu to meet Republican candidate Donald Trump in New York at 5 PM Israel time (Haaretz)
- Rivlin on Azaria trial: Could place us before an abyss, IDF commanders must be heeded (Haaretz)
- WZO withdraws funding from Tel Aviv concert following Haaretz report of exclusion of women (Haaretz)
- Former French Chief Rabbi Joseph Haim Sitruk dies at 71 (Haaretz)
- Russian and Syrian jets bomb Aleppo camp retaken by rebels (Reuters)
- Hebron shooter's trial: Soldier wounded in stabbing says fear of explosive device was real (Haaretz)
- Suicide bomber kills seven, wounds 28 in Baghdad, police say (Reuters)
- Three construction workers injured, one severely, in unrelated accidents across Israel (Haaretz)
- British FM: Russians guilty of protracting war in Syria and of war crimes (Reuters)
- Unidentified explosion rocks Hungary's capital, two injured (Reuters)
- Arab coalition airstrikes kill nine people in Houthi-controlled city in central Yemen (Reuters)
- Netanyahu apologizes for comparing Hebron shooter's family to bereaved military families (Haaretz)
What is surprising is not that the attacks have resumed, but that there were over two months of quiet. As the attacks increase, so does the tension between Defense Minister Lieberman and the top military brass.
In closed meeting in New York an extremely agitated Kerry accused Israel of breaking its promises and warned that status quo is unsustainable. Sources say Kerry also criticized Palestinians, but placed onus on Israel.
Following Haaretz report, World Zionist Organization withdraws its support. At least one singer is quitting the pre-Yom Kippur event at Rabin Square.
The prenup is likely to penalize the husband financially for refusing to give a 'get,' a Jewish writ of divorce, to their wives.
In first major ground advance, regime seizes control of Handarat camp; rebels say Syrian army drops phosphorous bombs.
It was only after the death of her father that writer-director Dorit Hakim could find the impetus to make 'Moon in the 12th House.' She recalls a life lived in the shadow of an abusive stepmother and coming to terms with her father’s lack of support.
Gennifer Flowers, a former paramour of Bill Clinton, appears to accept Trump's invitation, extended as a threat after Clinton supporter Mark Cuban says he will sit on front row for debate.