The government is preparing a multi-year plan to surround Israel with security barriers, prime minister says.' In the area that we live in, we must defend ourselves.'
- IDF investigates report of stabbing attack in the West Bank (Haaretz)
- PM: We'll surround ourselves with fences in defense against the wild beasts around us (Haaretz)
- Netanyahu on Turkey: We're aiming for normalization, but it's a two-way process (Haaretz)
- Defense Minister Ya'alon heads to Germany, Switzerland to meet counterparts (Haaretz)
- U.S. intelligence chief: Syrian government used chlorine in attacks on opposition groups (Reuters)
- Number of migrants reaching Europe by sea soars 10-fold, migration agency says (Reuters)
- Saudi Arabia says it shot down missile fired from Yemen (AP)
- U.S., allies say target Islamic State with 18 strikes in Iraq, three in Syria (Reuters)
- Turkey opens border for injured Syrian refugees, aid organization says (DPA)
- Iraqi: Government forces have regained full control of Ramadi from ISIS (AP)
- Defense Minister Ya'alon to fly Tuesday to Switzerland and Germany for security conference (Haaretz)
- Jerusalem mayor: Herzog's plan to divide Jerusalem is a dangerous and slippery slope (Haaretz)
- Hong Kong police fire warning shots in bloody street clashes in worst violence since 2014 pro-democracy protests (Reuters)
- Iraqi forces recapture territory from ISIS that links Ramadi to a major army base, military says (Reuters)
- Train crash in Germany kills at least 4, injures at least 40 (AP)
A new study says that most of the agricultural terraces surrounding Jerusalem were built during the Ottoman era. But critics are taking steps to counter the findings.
There's no cost and pure benefit from adhering to simple rules: Don't talk on your mobile while it's charging and never use it within 50cm of your groin.
Netanyahu confidant Malcolm Hoenlein meets with Erdogan and Davutoglu in Ankara, as prime minister says both countries will have to make compromises.
At a time of declining rates of Jewish identification and synagogue memberships in the U.S., new ways of connecting to Judaism are surfacing, and proving successful. Now, a group hailed for its innovative spirit is offering a rabbinic fellowship.
Thousands of improvised explosive devices remain in the war-torn Iraqi city.
IDF operations have led to 'waves' of Israelis suffering from a psychotic episode or other mental health crises to seek care at Kfar Izun holistic treatment village, says founder and former officer Omri Frish.