With Mohammed Dahlan threatening him from one side and Avigdor Lieberman from the other, the Palestinian president’s position looked especially shaky this week.
- UN: ISIS killed 232 people who refused to comply with orders near Mosul on Wednesday (Reuters)
- Eilat airport reopens after flooding caused it to shut down earlier in day (Haaretz)
- Syrian rebels bombard Aleppo airbase before offensive (Reuters)
- Palestinians spray-paint swastikas on unmanned IDF post in the West Bank (Haaretz)
- Rebel shelling kills children at school in west Aleppo (Reuters)
- Settler leader resigns from post following sexual harassment allegations (Haaretz)
- Saudi Arabia says Yemen rebels fire missile toward Mecca (AP)
- Eilat airport shuttered following floods (Haartez)
- Mike Pence's campaign plane slides off runway upon landing at LaGuardia Airport, no injuries (AP)
- Trump Hollywood star smasher arrested (DPA)
- Putin says Russia has no option but to clear Aleppo of militants (Reuters)
- Libya's navy says 90 migrants perished after boat fell apart (AP)
- Russia's Putin dismisses idea that Moscow is trying to influence U.S. elections (Reuters)
- France says Syria or Russia responsible for strike on school in Syria's Idlib (Reuters)
- East Jerusalem resident arrest for allegedly planning a terrorist attack (Haaretz)
B’Tselem is telling Israelis that the exception they have enjoyed from moral judgment is over and they must recognize that they have built and solidified an entire system of values and laws that is fundamentally a self-delusion.
But until that definitive report arrives, I’m reading about stormy discussions between Jewish historians over the Nakba
Haaretz columnist issued apology following American journalist's accusation: I didn't think I committed sexual harassment.
Not everybody agrees there even is a thing as the G-spot, named for Ernst Gräfenberg, who also studied the female orgasm, invented a better IUD and was bailed out of jail by Margaret Sanger.
This is the second attempt by rebels to break Assad's siege. They opened a corridor to the east for the month of August after pro-government forces first applied a blockade in July.
827-square meter floor mosaic from the Umayyad period, found near Jericho, will be open to the public next year.
America isn't Nazi Germany and Trump isn't the Führer. But today it is easier to grasp how millions of people accepted the outrageous lies and dangerous delusions offered by the tyrant.