The incident was 'an error' and marks the only failure so far in military coordination between the two countries over Syria, Moshe Ya'alon said.
- Some 1.5 million people entered the EU illegally in 2015, says European Council head (Reuters)
- Lahav 433 unit chief Roni Ritman identified as top cop suspected of sexual misconduct (Haaretz)
- French police clash with climate protesters in Paris (Reuters)
- Russia: 3 ISIS allied militants killed after they refused to surrender (AP)
- Assad: Rivals upped rebels' warms, financial support since offensive began (Reuters)
- European Union wants to re-energize talks on Turkey's accession to the organization (Reuters)
- Assad: Syria and allies will continue fight against terrorism (Reuters)
- Merkel: Turkey has right to expect EU to help with refugees (Reuters)
- Palestinians report 5 wounded in clashes with IDF near Tulkarem (Haaretz)
- Turkey will help the EU handle the flow of migrants in exchange for 3 billion euros (Reuters)
- Russian oil tanker hits reef in north Pacific; cleanup operations underway (AP)
- Discovered mass graves increase to 5 in Iraq where Kurdish and ISIS confronted last month (AP)
- British defense minister would like to have a vote for military action in Syria this week (Reuters)
- Monitoring group: At least 18 killed in Syrian airstrikes believed to come from Russia (Reuters)
- Turkey to hand over body of killed pilot to Russia (Reuters)
Netanyahu's security measures aren't magic or new and, according to the army, they're not all that effective either.
Albert Einstein’s refusal to contain himself within the confines of science enabled him to become not just a pioneering physicist, but a cultural phenomenon crossing genres and mediums.
'The humanitarian crisis presented by the fleeing Syrian refugees can be addressed if the nations of the world with resources would provide financial and material support,' said the Republican presidential candidate.
After Hamilton Jordan’s death, his daughter edited an unfinished manuscript her father left tracking his moral journey in the context of race.
Military support Syria was getting from Iran and Russia had pushed enemy states to 'further escalate and increase financing and equipping of terrorists.'
Sometimes we're just 'in basa' – in a state of annoyance, not really angry, but just bummed.