Netanyahu initially seemed ready to go a long way for a historic peace summit. Then two of his ministers entered the picture ■ And why Netanyahu should be worried over Bennett | Analysis
- Saudi foreign minister makes rare visit to Iraqi capital (Reuters)
- Germany's Merkel stresses need for two-state solution to Mideast conflict (AP)
- One killed after bombs target oil pipeline near Kirkuk, Iraq (Reuters)
- Militants attack Syrian security forces in Homs, killing 42 (Reuters)
- Israeli reported killed in traffic accident in Cuba (Haaretz)
- Report: Three men suffocate in a Gaza tunnel (Haaretz)
- White House blocks CNN, New York Times, Politico from press briefing (Haaretz)
- Quarterly UN report puts Iran nuclear material well below amounts allowed by deal (Reuters)
- Trump: Wall to be built on Mexico border way ahead of schedule (Reuters)
- Trump at CPAC: Media doesn't represent the people, unnamed sources should be banned (Haaretz)
- Turkish military says has seized control of Syria's al-Bab (Reuters)
- Iraqi PM says ordered air force to strike ISIS positions in Syria (Reuters)
- UN Human Rights office: 'Deeply disturbed at lenient sentence' handed to Elor Azaria (Reuters)
- Car bomb kills 20 in village held by Turkey-backed Syrian rebels, war monitor says (Reuters)
- Islamic militants gun down Christian man in Sinai, Egyptian officials say (AP)
The protest was held in wake of reports that Israel installed surveillance devices near Lebanese border village.
'We hope to send a united message from the Jewish and Muslim communities that there is no place for this type of hate, desecration, and violence in America,' the campaign's fundraising page states.
Those who knew the 47-year-old anchor of CNN’s 'The Lead' back at Jewish day school just outside Philadelphia are not surprised to see where Tapper ended up.
Jihadist rebel alliance Tahrir al-Sham said that five suicide bombers had carried out the attack but stopped short of explicitly claiming responsibility.
Set in the immediate aftermath of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination, ‘Jackie’ depicts the initial stages of his elevation to mythic status by his widow, Jacqueline, who in the process became a living icon.