Black Friday is never about unity. It's about the power of misdirection, brute force, and selfishness. So was Trump's inaugural speech. It left many blanks for his voters to fill in. Here are the blanks, spelled out.
- White House says Trump to develop missile defense system against Iran, North Korea (Reuters)
- Kremlin spokesman: Putin ready to meet Trump (Reuters)
- Saudi newspaper Sabq reports two 'terrorists' blew themselves up in Jeddah (Reuters)
- Turkish lawmakers approve presidential reforms, paving way from referendum (Reuters)
- Gambia's defeated leader agrees to cede power, leave (AP)
- Report: Protesters, police clash blocks from inaugural parade route, 95 arrested (Haaretz)
- Trump sworn in as the 45th president of the United States (Haaretz)
- Protesters clash with police in Washington D.C. ahead of Trump's Inauguration (Haaretz)
- Trumps greets Obamas at White House ahead of swearing in (Haaretz)
- Russia, Syria sign agreement on expanding, modernizing naval base at Tartus (Reuters)
- Denmark says deploying special forces to Syria against ISIS (Reuters)
- Five Turkish soldiers killed in ISIS attack in Syria's al-Bab, army says (Reuters)
- Russia says hopes Trump sends Mideast expert to Astana talks on Syria (Reuters)
- Six people found alive under avalanche that hit Italian hotel (Reuters)
- Trump bigger uncertainty for EU than Brexit, says U.K. finance minister (Reuters)
Bagels, wine and a Kidush are in order as followers of right-wing Meir Kahane gather in an office building on Times Square to celebrate.
The extremists tear down facade of second-century theater and monument after recapturing the town from government troops.
Live Updates President Trump Vows at Inauguration: From This Day Forward, It's Going to Be America First
Trump sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, vows to erdicate Islamist terrorism; Rabbi Marvin Hier among clerics leading prayer at ceremony; Netanyahu congratulates 'friend' Trump on Inauguration Day; anti-Trump protesters clash with D.C. police.
If by chance the radical left begins raising its head in the Israeli body politic anytime soon, this tome will become an important point of reference.