Yitzhak Gabbay refused a July plea deal signed by Lehava activists.
- Syria's al-Qaida branch releases captive Lebanese soldiers (AP)
- Obama urges lower tensions between Russia, Turkey (AP)
- Explosion kills three children, wounds 12 in north Afghanistan (AP)
- U.S. Marine found guilty of killing transgender Filipino (AP)
- Syria's Al-Qaida branch releases captive Lebanese soldiers (AP)
- German cabinet approves plans to join military campaign against Islamic State in Syria (Reuters)
- Court sentences third arsonist of Jerusalem bilingual school to three years in prison (Haaretz)
- Indonesia cites faulty component, crew response in last year's AirAsia crash (Reuters)
- IDF soldiers find improvised weapons and ammunition at Jenin refugee camp (Haaretz)
- Al-Qaida's Yemen branch threatens Saudi Arabia over plan to execute its imprisoned members (Reuters)
- Turkish newspaper Cumhuriyet says faces tax inspection after journalists arrested (Reuters)
- Al-Qaida threatens Saudi Arabia over plan to execute prisoners (Reuters)
- Initial report: Man lightly wounded in Jerusalem, circumstances remain unclear (Haaretz)
- Initial report: Man lightly wounded in stabbing attack at Gush Etzion junction in W. Bank. (Haaretz)
- UN: Seventeen countries in Americas may have eliminated mother-to-child HIV transmission (Reuters)
In his hand-colored photographic works, such as those now on show in Paris, Youssef Nabil embodies his longings for the past, for a world that no longer exists and may never have existed – except in the movies.
The normally dry south has been flooding and Israel’s usually rainy north is parched. What’s going on? And what's the forecast? Prof. Daniel Rosenfeld explains.
MK Ayman Odeh, Joint Arab List chairman, will also be guest of honor at event hosted by American Jewish billionaire S. Daniel Abraham.
They warn you that parenting means doing a bunch of stuff you never imagined yourself doing. In my case, the moment came before my son was even born.
Taking off sunglasses on Saudi TV to reveal black eye, Moroccan actress speaks openly about her ex-husband’s violence as campaign spreads.
After studying thousands of brains using MRI and examining subjects' personalities the researchers found that 'none of us really matches the stereotype' of male or female brain.