Bentzi Sau tells Haaretz that Jewish vandalism of Palestinian property had dropped 72 percent in the past three years, says that Temple Mount is in its quietest period in recent years.
- White House rejects Pentagon plan to close Guantanamo prison, Wall Street Journal reports (Reuters)
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg to give away 99 percent of fortune ($45b) to charity (AP)
- Prominent East Jerusalem lawyer arrested on suspicion of Facebook incitement (Haaretz)
- Ash Carter: Turkey should do against ISIS from air, ground (Reuters)
- Suspected Islamists in Paris court in first trial since attacks (Reuters)
- IAF chief Maj. Gen. Amir Eshel visit India as guest of local counterpart (Haaretz)
- Bulgarian police end check at Sofia airport, explosive not found (Reuters)
- Explosion at Istanbul metro station believed to have been caused by power transformer (Reuters)
- Istanbul municipality says trains suspended at one metro station after loud noise (Reuters)
- About 2,500 asylum seekers now jailed in Holot the highest since its establishment (Haaretz)
- Netanyahu: Israel operates in Syria occasionally (Haaretz)
- Obama says despite challenges, thinks climate change can be solved (Reuters)
- EU commits 350 million euros in aid for displaced Syrians (DPA)
- Governor: Seven Kurdish militants killed in clashes with Turkish forces (Reuters)
- Diplomats: NATO to invite Montenegro to join alliance (AP)
The West Bank’s division into 'territorial capsules' makes it hard for Palestinians to mass against Israeli aggression; instead, there are 'lone-wolf stabbers.'
Jerusalem conference offers hands-on training on how to prevent with taboo subjects like sexual abuse and violence at home. 'Yeshiva didn’t prepare us for this,' Rabbi Avrohom Union says.
Study reveals that families in two lowest income deciles, below the poverty line, have to forgo fruit, vegetables, milk and eggs – essential for proper nutrition, especially for pregnant women.
Alleged assailant, an African-American man in his 20s, struck the West Side Judaica employee in the face on Monday afternoon while yelling 'f*** the Jews.'
Syrian president says would grant militant groups fighting his regime amnesty if they agree to lay down arms.
Growing up in Eilat, Ofir Banet didn’t even know Israel had a women’s basketball team. Now, the 19-year-old is in it and could become a giant in the Israeli game.