After Putin-Netanyahu meet, Israel and Russia agree to 'enhance military coordination' day after Israel confirms Russian entered airspace at least once.
- Professor Marcus Klingberg, scientist and Soviet spy, has died (Haaretz)
- Assad: There are terrorists among Syrian refugees in Europe (Reuters)
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of a Russian jet 'huge mistake' (Reuters)
- India, France launch solar energy alliance at climate summit (DPA)
- Fatima Mernissi, renowned Moroccan scholar of women in Islam, dies (DPA)
- Nepal unrest leaves millions of children facing food, medicine shortages (Reuters)
- Netanyahu says 'coordination, de-confliction mechanism' with Russia 'successful' (Haaretz)
- Before meeting with Netanyahu, Putin praises 'cooperation mechanisms' with Israel (Haaretz)
- Two French men stopped on way to join ISIS in Libya (Reuters)
- Knesset quashes silencing clause of broadcasting bill in third read (Haaretz)
- Netanyahu meets Russia's Putin in Paris to discuss Syria (Haaretz)
- King tells Sephardic Jews Spain has missed them (AP)
- Norway sees sharp drop in asylum seekers due Swedish border control (Reuters)
- Hours after EU deal, Turkey rounds up 1,300 migrants bound for Greece (Reuters)
- Germany mulls sending up to 1,200 troops on Syria mission (AP)
Our Middle East expert answers your questions on the states' spiraling ties in wake of the downed warplane.
Despite the government's claim of being singled out for punishment, all the EU has done against the settlements is take away their advantages. By comparison, it imposes economic sanctions on fully 36 countries.
Members of anti-Arab Lehava group assert that YMCA event in Jerusalem, which previously focused on local Christians, targeted Jewish children this year.
Perhaps the biggest festive miracle is that our hearts survive the fried doughball experience that is the sufganiya. Our waists and thighs may not be so lucky.
Russian Su-34 fighter bombers flew in Syria with air-to-air missiles for self-defense on Monday, less than a week after a Turkish F-16 shot down a Russian jet.
My father dines with the Captain tonight: Writing in the Galilee, Rachel Tzvia Back remembers her late father’s cap and character with love.