Another solution will probably be necessary for evacuees of illegal outpost of Amona, premier tells ministers.
- Lebanon: Israeli navy vessel crossed into Lebanese waters (Haaretz)
- 5 arrested in Kiev clash between nationalists, police (AP)
- 3 Palestinians in Gaza sentenced to death for collaboration with Israel (Haaretz)
- France's Le Pen arrives for Lebanon visit (AP)
- Explosion near Bogota bullring injures at least 31 people (Reuters)
- Shin Bet: Two 17-year-old Palestinians arrested a month ago suspected in shooting attacks (Haaretz)
- Death toll in Mogadishu suicide bombing rises to 39 (Reuters)
- SpaceX launches rocket from NASA's historic moon pad (AP)
- London mayor calls to deny state visit to 'Cruel' Trump (AP)
- Suicide bomb in market in Somalia capital kills 18, wounds 25 (Reuters)
- SpaceX trying again to launch rocket from historic moon pad (AP)
- Syrian opposition says ready for Geneva talks, but Assad must go (Reuters)
- Suicide bombings kill five in east Mosul, security sources say (Reuters)
- Lieberman at Munich conference: In favor of two-state solution including land swaps (Haaretz)
- Syrian government forces press attack on Damascus outskirts (Reuters)
It was the first flight from NASA's legendary Launch Complex 39A since the shuttle program ended almost six years ago, and SpaceX's first liftoff from Florida since a rocket explosion last summer.
Fifty-six hate crimes reported from January to mid-February, with 28 incidents targeting Jewish population.
Iraqi forces took control of eastern Mosul last month from ISIS, but the west remains in the hands of entrenched extremists.
Even though it's set in the '60s, 'Hidden Figures' represents the Black experience in present-day America.