Hamas threatens: 'We won't let Israeli aggression continue'; Defense Minister Lieberman says Israel cannot ignore rocket fire, suggests 'Hamas take responsibility and calm down.'
- Lieberman: Comptroller report is for improvement, not political payback (Haaretz)
- Hamas: Israel fully responsible for escalation in Gaza (Haaretz)
- Security guard shoots Palestinian suspected of planning attack at West Bank check point (Haaretz)
- Palestinians: Israel strikes Hamas site in central Gaza Strip (Haaretz)
- Iraqi forces seize Mosul's southernmost bridge (Reuters)
- Senior Taliban commander killed in northern Afghanistan airstrike (Reuters)
- Israeli sentenced to 11 years for trying to kill Jew he thought was an Arab (Haaretz)
- Flights delayed form Sde Dov airport due to heavy fog over central Israel (Haaretz)
- Hundreds of religious female students protesting against women praying at Western Wall (Haaretz)
- Gaza rocket hits southern Israel; none hurt (Haaretz)
- Iran begins annual navy drill of strait of Hormuz (AP)
- Dozens of headstones broken in Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia (Haaretz)
- U.S. calls on Russia, immediately observe Ukraine cease-fire, withdraw heavy weapons (Reuters)
- San Francisco-Tel Aviv flight diverted after smell of smoke in cockpit (Haaretz)
- Syrian warplanes pound rebel-held area in central city of Homs (AP)
Guards at the Qalandiyah checkpoint say the woman attempted to proceed through in an area reserved for motor vehicles while carrying an object that aroused their suspicions.
Trump initially planned to sign the new order last week, but spokesman Sean Spicer said the president was holding off 'to make sure that when we execute this, it's done in a manner that's flawless.'
From 'La La Land' to a film about a Holocaust survivor’s violin, the 2017 Oscar is more Jewish than you even knew.
'White Helmets' cinematographer Khaled Khateeb wasn't allowed into the U.S. after officials found 'derogatory information' on him.
Yad Vashem's director of libraries Robert Rozett says he has dispatched a letter to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos offering his assistance to 'curb the spread of hatred.'