Palestinian attacker shot by security forces after coming out of his car armed with a knife and stabbing the victim in the South Hebron Hills.
- Tunisia: 22 pounds of military explosives used in bus attack that killed 13 people (AP)
- U.S.-led coalition carries out 23 airstrikes against ISIS in Iraq and Syria (Reuters)
- Israeli wounded in West Bank stabbing attack was soldier (Haaretz)
- Tunisia explosion death toll rises to 13 (AP)
- Turkish, Russian foreign ministers agree to meet in coming days (Reuters)
- Ukraine closes airspace to all Russian planes (AP)
- Russia will continue air strikes in Syria near Turkish border, Kremlin says (Reuters)
- Initial report of stabbing attack in South Hebron Hills (Haaretz)
- MK Oren Hazan apologizes for mocking disabled colleague: I didn't mean it (Haaretz)
- Germany to send up to 650 soldiers to Mali for peacekeeping mission (Reuters)
- France heightens security ahead of climate conference (AP)
- Putin says second pilot rescued, now safe (AP)
- Suicide bomber responsible for Wednesday's attack on Tunisian bus that killed 13 (Reuters)
- Belgian schools, metro reopen with security high (AP)
- Downed Russian pilot picked up by Syrian army, envoy says (Reuters)
ISIS and Assad have put relations between the two countries on the brink for months, despite external appearance of cooperation.
For families of mixed religious backgrounds, Jewish holidays can be a tense; this all-American holiday conveniently averts that.
Palestinians claim that the incidents, including damage to UNRWA schools, constitute war crimes; Palestinian human rights groups demand ICC probe.
Jews on the Tunisian island of Djerba trace their roots all the way back to Babylonian exile of 586 B.C., and still pray at Africa's oldest synagogue.
Under the deal, Leviathan gas field will supply natural gas to Egypt through Sinai underwater pipeline.
T. Carmi left his mother's deathbed and begat sons who talk in their sleep.