'Another gatekeeper has broken the silence,' opposition lawmaker says in response to Tamir Pardo's statements.
- John McCain wins Arizona Republican nominating contest, CNN reports (Reuters)
- Donald Trump says in tweet he is looking forward to meeting Mexican president on Wednesday (Reuters)
- Wasserman Schultz wins Florida Democratic nod in U.S. House race, Miami Herald reports (Reuters)
- UN Security Council extends mandate of southern Lebanon peacekeepers (AP)
- Marco Rubio wins Republican nominating contest for Florida Senate seat (AP)
- U.S. targeted ISIS' Adnani in Tuesday air strike in Syria's al-Bab, U.S. official says (Reuters)
- ISIS says spokesman Abu Muhammad Al-Adnani killed in Aleppo, Syria (Reuters)
- Egypt approves first-ever law to regulate construction of churches despite Christian opposition (AP)
- Three Turkish soldiers wounded as tank comes under fire near Jarablus, northern Syria (Reuters)
- Turkish judge seeks asylum in Greece, claims persecution by Erdogan's government (Reuters)
- Former Mossad chief Pardo: Society divided, internal threats more worrying than external (Haaretz)
- Over 10,000 killed in Yemen war, nearly twice other estimates, UN says (Reuters)
- Turkey detains more journalists in coup round-up (Reuters)
- Typhoon hits northern Japan, threatening to bring floods (AP)
- Car bomb kills 5 soldiers outside Somali president's palace (Reuters)
The cellist Kristina Reiko Cooper was born to a pianist father and a violinist mother, and received a vigorous musical education, but love led her to Tel Aviv.
It's time to stop pretending that racism can ever be good for the Jews.
Shaul Ganon, the head of the Barnoar club that was attacked in 2009, was accused of having sex with a minor.
Ferdinand Lasalle's strain of socialism failed to win over Marx and his love failed to win over a woman's father.
Abu Muhammad al-Adnani, one of the jihadist group's longest-serving officials, was killed near Aleppo, the group says; U.S. official confirms airstrike targeted his vehicle on Tuesday.
Nili Tal, whose documentary 'Saving Nur' tells about Israeli volunteers who aid a sick Gazan girl, says she doesn't think the movie is too forgiving.
Republican White House hopeful, who previously stated that he would make Mexico pay for a wall along the U.S.' southern border and suggested Mexican migrants were rapists, said that he was looking forward to the meeting.