Attack on mother of all parliaments shows that even Europe's best security services can't stop every lone wolf.
- Red Cross: World has just months to stop starvation in Yemen, Somalia (Reuters)
- Erdogan warns Europeans 'will not walk safely' if current attitude persists (Reuters)
- Israeli army responds 'disproportionately' to Gaza rocket fire, chief of staff says (Haaretz)
- Turkey: Soldier killed by sniper fire from Kurdish-controlled Syria (Reuters)
- Blasts kill four, injure 18 in northeastern Nigeria (Reuters)
- Australia close to resettling 12,000 Syrian refugees (AP)
- Trump to attend NATO meeting in Brussels in May (DPA)
- Trump administration hosting first meeting of anti-ISIS coalition (Reuters)
- U.S. military detects 'failed North Korean missile launch attempt' (Reuters)
- White House: Trump will attend NATO summit in Brussels on May 25 (Reuters)
- North Korea may have launched several missiles, Japanese government source says (Reuters)
- Gazan official: Palestinian killed by Israeli tank fire near border (DPA)
- White House: Trump administration not considering carbon tax (Reuters)
- Khamenei: Iran will confront any interference in May election (Reuters)
- North Korea has no fear of U.S. sanctions, will pursue nuclear arms, says envoy (Reuters)
Knesset passes law guaranteeing income supplement to women staying in shelters.
King, who tried unsuccessfully to convert to Judaism in the past, denies the charge.
The 'Zero Dark Thirty' star's research for her role in Holocaust drama ‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ included touring the Nazi death camp. What happened next made her even more determined to make the movie, based on the true story of Antonina Zabinska.
The naval commanders warned that a future incident could lead to an armed clash.
Joseph Cedar’s film, starring Richard Gere as a Jewish American macher, asks how being Israeli is related to being Jewish.