Meni Naftali, former chief caretaker of the PM's residence, awarded 170,000 shekels in damages after winning civil case over violation of his employee rights.
- Chris Christie suspends 2016 White House run (Reuters)
- Cruz finishes 3rd in New Hampshire's GOP primary; Bush takes 4th, Rubio ends up 5th (AP)
- Saudi King Salman to visit Moscow in mid-March (Reuters)
- Robert Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan faces parole board again (Reuters)
- EU executive recommends suspending third of migrant relocations to Austria (Reuters)
- Syrian opposition says Russian strikes must stop before peace talks (Reuters)
- Three people killed by land mine in eastern Ukraine (AP)
- Erekat: Netanyahu's statement on fences reminiscent of South African apartheid (Haaretz)
- Egyptian court acquits Mubarak-era minister of corruption charges (Reuters)
- Erdogan: Turkey spent $10 billion on Syrian refugee crisis compared to UN's $455 million (Reuters)
- French Foreign Minister Fabius says he will leave office (Reuters)
- Iran to purchase Russian Sukhoi-30 fighter jets (AP)
- Heat wave due to hit Israel on Sunday (Haaretz)
- Syria monitor: At least 500 killed in fighting in Allepo in recent gov't offensive (Reuters)
- Iran plans missile upgrade after receiving Russian anti-air system within two months (Reuters)
Sanders makes history, as first Jew to ever win a presidential primary, but spoils it for the others by speaking of his 'Polish father.'
Shmarya Rosenberg says farewell, reflecting on a decade of airing the dirty laundry of Orthodox communities, from kosher slaughterhouse scandals to sexual abuse.
Check Point cofounder Shlomo Kramer says moving network protection to the cloud could ultimately replace eliminate the need for costly appliances, a $50 billion market.
MSNBC host Chris Hayes mistakenly called the Jewish presidential candidate 'Bernie Sandwiches' on a live broadcast. Social media acted accordingly.
January 12 reconnaissance flight by the Iranian Shahed drone was the latest in a series of tense naval encounters between Iran forces and the U.S. Navy.
The contents of the gift bag provided to select nominees also include a walking trip to Japan, free rental of Audi cars for a year and the bizarrely named Vampire Breast Lift.