Woman and Border Policeman lightly wounded within hours of each other. In first incident in the Old City, assailant shot and killed. Second attacker detained.
- ISIS claims responsibility for suicide car bomb which killed 7 in Iraq on Saturday (Reuters)
- Turkish PM: Coordination between two coalitions in Syria necessary to prevent accidents (Reuters)
- Initial reports of stabbing attack on a bus in Jerusalem (Haaretz)
- Acting Chief of Police Benzi Sau to retire at end of November (Haaretz)
- ISIS claims responsibility for Saturday's attack that killed 4 near Cairo (AP)
- Preliminary report: Stabbing attack in Jerusalem near Damascus Gate (Haaretz)
- IDF raids radio station in Hebron (Haaretz)
- Chinese ships approach islets disputed with Japan (DPA)
- Pope heads to Central African Republic with peace message (AP)
- Facebook makes paid time off for baby leave a global benefit (Reuters)
- Paris climate activists plan human chain on global day of action (Reuters)
- EU hopes for Turkish help to slow migrants at summit (Reuters)
- Alleged assailant behind officer's stabbing in north to remain in custody for 4 more days (Haaretz)
- Sanctions like those Russia imposed only deepen problem, senior Turkish official says (Reuters)
- Firebomb explodes near gas station in East Jerusalem; no injuries or damage caused (Haaretz)
There is little discussion about the contribution of Western money – especially American money – to the growth of terrorism in the Arab world.
Albert Einstein’s refusal to contain himself within the confines of science enabled him to become not just a pioneering physicist, but a cultural phenomenon crossing genres and mediums.
Speaking in southern Israel, the former Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. says Obama's worldview informs his unwillingness to use military force.
This new version of the prayer for the State of Israel urges you to look outward rather than upward, and affect reality with your own two hands.
Search of 3,300-year-old mausoleum in Luxor could shed light on time of Queen Nefertiti and King Tutankhamun.
Sometimes we're just 'in basa' – in a state of annoyance, not really angry, but just bummed.