Police say Bedouin rammed car into officers, but locals say driver lost control after being shot by police ■ Violent clashes as police move to demolish homes ■ Israeli Arab leader wounded.
- Eastern side of Mosul recaptured from ISIS, Iraqi security chief says (Reuters)
- Third quake felt in central Italy, including in capital of Rome (Reuters)
- Rome metro evacuated following second earthquake measuring 5.7 (Reuters)
- Russia extends residence permit for Edward Snowden (AP)
- Joe Biden: Further attempts by Russia to meddle in European elections to be expected (Reuters)
- Assad regime rejects participation of Qatar, Saudis in Syria talks, report says (Reuters)
- Earthquake felt in Italian capital of Rome (Reuters)
- Former U.S. president George Bush Sr. hospitalized in Houston, local media reports (Reuters)
- Death toll in clashes in Bedouin village rises to two (Haaretz)
- Turkey issues arrest warrants for 243 military members in post-coup probe (Reuters)
- One killed in violent clashes ahead of home demolitions in Bedouin village (Haaretz)
- Violent clashes erupt in Bedouin village ahead of home demolitions (Haaretz)
- Chinese president says world needs China, U.S. to have stable relationship (Reuters)
- Trump UN ambassador nominee Nikki Haley to blast UN over Israel at confirmation hearing (Reuters)
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning (Reuters)
In a highly revealing post on Sunday, the prime minister inadvertently highlighted three lies, including why he called the 2015 election.
Impoverished widowed mothers had to put their children in orphanages, a solution Sophie Loeb thought inhumane and inane.
The Peoples' Democracy Party chairman is accused of leading a terror organization and blamed for the 2014 protests over Turkey's policies on Syria, which caused over 30 deaths.
Outgoing U.S. Ambassador to the UN delivers blistering speech condemning Russia's role on the world stage, accusing Putin of a 'deny and lie' strategy to evade responsibility for alleged war crimes.
Out-of-place stone in sandstone Neanderthal cave in Croatia wasn't a tool and had no business being there: Neanderthals had sense of aesthetic, archaeologists conclude.