Before the current wave of violence began, the IDF called to significantly ease restrictions on the West Bank, but the government sees things differently.
- 21-year-old killed by IDF near Jerusalem, Palestinian authorities say (Haaretz)
- Pope in Africa says dialogue vital to avert violence in God's name (Reuters)
- Police neutralize stun grenade left on Or Akiva mayor's doorstep (Haaretz)
- China pledges to work with Africa in fighting militancy after Mali attack (Reuters)
- Eagles of Death Metal band wants to return and play at Bataclan (DPA)
- Letter calls for candidates for next UN chief by spring (AP)
- U.S. F-16 fighter jet crashes on training mission; pilot safe (AP)
- Netanyahu congratulates Argentine president-elect Mauricio Macri (Haaretz)
- Death of man in police custody sparks riots in Egypt (AP)
- EU official rules out coalition with Russia in Syria as long as it targets Syrian opposition (AP)
- Ahead of election, five journalists arrested in Niger (Reuters)
- Fifteen dead in Honduras from two massacres in twelve hours (AP)
- Iran: Turkey is responsible for heightened tensions in region after downing Russian plane (AP)
- French PM urges de-escalation of Russia-Turkey tensions after downing of Russian jet (Reuters)
- French PM: Would be 'very good signal' if Germany went further in fighting ISIS (AP)
The Israeli High Court's claim that home demolitions need not be applied to Jews because they support terror less than Palestinians must be rejected.
Imagine you could find a use for doggy doo and potato peels and save the planet too: Like that thought? This startup’s cooking-gas and fertilizer production system is for you.
Documentary follows six Israelis with visual impairment, and their guide dogs, on a Holocaust study trip to Poland.
A Swiss foundation seeks to add Frank's father, Otto, as a co-author, which would extend the copyright to 2050.
When Ashraf Fayadh was tried last year on blasphemy-related charges, he was sentenced to 800 lashes and four years in prison. After filing an appeal, his sentence turned into execution for apostasy.
T. Carmi left his mother's deathbed and begat sons who talk in their sleep.