U.S. vice president tells AIPAC Trump is committed to 'finding an equitable and just solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.'
- U.S. condemns arrest of hundreds of protesters in Russia (Reuters)
- Center-right GERB party wins Bulgaria's election, early data shows (Reuters)
- U.S.-backed Syrian Kurdish forces capture strategic airbase from ISIS (AP)
- Nearly 1,200 migrants heading to Italy rescued off coast of Libya (Reuters)
- U.S.-backed militias storm ISIS-held military airport in north Syria (Reuters)
- 6 aid workers killed in ambush in South Sudan (Reuters)
- Islamic State warns that Syrian dam is at risk of collapse due to airstrikes (Reuters)
- Iran imposes sanctions on 15 U.S. companies citing support for Israel (AP)
- Bulgarians vote in ballot that may tilt nation toward Russia (AP)
- Blasts kill six as troops battle militants in Bangladesh (AP)
- CNN: One killed, at least 14 wounded in Ohio nightclub shooting (Reuters)
- U.K. police still think Westminster attacker acted alone (AP)
- Hamas shutters Strip's Erez crossing following senior militant's death (Haaretz)
- Carrie Lam selected as Hong Kong's next leader (Reuters)
- White House adviser Boris Ephsteyn to leave job, NYT reports (Haaretz)
The two met twice in an effort to end their dispute over the public broadcaster, but according to a senior Likud official, 'The possibility of going to elections still exists.'
Speaking at AIPAC conference, Ron Dermer says Israel's relationship with Trump is better than with any previous U.S. administration.
Auschwitz Shuts Down After Nude Protesters Slaughter Sheep, Chain Selves to 'Arbeit Macht Frei' Gate
Protesters also lit a fire, threw banner reading 'love' on top of famous gate. Some reports suggest the protest is related to Ukraine conflict.
Some observers expect Abbas to soften demands for opening of talks with Israel.
Only a fragment of a Hebrew inscription was found in the cemetery used from the 14th to 17th century, because the pope decreed Jews should be buried in unmarked graves.