Israel, U.S. teams are negotiating a memorandum on a new aid package to Israel, with the current one set to expire by end of 2017; prime minister says he's not concerned about U.S. action on the Palestinian issue at UN Security Council before end of Obama's term.
- PM: If U.S. aid doesn't address Israel's security needs, we'll wait for next president (Haaretz)
- U.S., allies conduct 17 strikes against Islamic State in Syria and Iraq (Reuters)
- Egyptian police kill four suspected militants in raid near Cairo (DPA)
- With help from UN, Israeli returned from Lebanon after crossing border (Haaretz)
- PM, coalition party heads agree to advance bill that could suspend Israeli Arab MKs (Haaretz)
- Turkey: Reaching limits but will keep taking in refugees (AP)
- Turkey delivers aid across border as Syrian forces step up Aleppo assault (Reuters)
- Algerian lawmakers pass reforms boosting parliament powers (Reuters)
- Several dual citizens in Iran face espionage charges, official says (Reuters)
- Germany says North Korea rocket launch an 'irresponsible provocation' (Reuters)
- Spanish police arrest six on suspicion of links to ISIS, Nusra Front (AP)
- Assailant behind Ashkelon stabbing attack succumbs to wounds (Haaretz)
- Three killed after unidentified aircraft bombs Libya's Derna (Reuters)
- UAE says ready to send ground troops to Syria as part of anti-ISIS coalition (Reuters)
- Netanyhau: MKs who visit families of terrorists should not serve in Knesset (Haaretz)
Governors Christie, Bush and Kasich band together to stay in the race by drawing blood from the frontrunners.
What if almost everything we know about the lead-up to the signing of the Oslo accords is wrong? What if PM Rabin never became ‘disillusioned’ about the Washington talks that were then underway? A behind-the-scenes look at the alternatives to the Oslo track.
The 55-year-old Jerusalem resident was said to be emotionally unstable, and is due to be questioned by security forces.
Sanders portrayed a passenger on an endangered ship who argued with David about who should be allowed on a lifeboat. David replied: 'Sounds like socialism to me.'
'We are not in a position to tell them not to come. If we do, we would be abandoning them to their deaths,' says Turkish deputy premier.
Who needs the little gold statue? Nominees in the main categories will receive an extravagant gift basket valued at $200,000.