In phone conversation, European Union foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini invites Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to EU headquarters in Brussels.
- Libyan fighter jet shot down while carrying out attacks against Islamic militants (AP)
- Iran ready to work together with Saudi Arabia for Mideast stability, says FM (Reuters)
- In interview, Syria's Assad vows to continue fighting while talks take place (Reuters)
- Saudi FM defends stance on Yemen and Syria at Munich Security Conference (AP)
- France to force 1,000 people to leave Calais "jungle" migrant camp (Reuters)
- Mideast Quartet will prepare report end of escalation, two-state solution (Haaretz)
- Defense Minister Ya'alon meets with Jordan's King Abdullah at Munich security conference (Haaretz)
- Palestinian reports: One seriously injured by rubber bullet during clashes near Ramallah (Haaretz)
- Thousands of doctors protest against police abuses in Cairo (AP)
- U.S., allies stage 20 strikes against Islamic State in Iraq (Reuters)
- Three dead, 30 wounded in Islamist attack on UN base in Mali (Reuters)
- Strong quake rocks eastern Indonesia; no damage reported yet (AP)
- Man arrested in Be'er Sheva on suspicion of planning to carry out a terror attack (Haaretz)
- Suspected Islamist militants attack Mali UN base, several dead (Reuters)
- Turkish foreign minister: Syria deal 'important step' to resolving crisis (Reuters)
As long as fighters are willing to remain there, the besieged city will not fall. But life there will become hell.
Bretagne Local Creperie in Tel Aviv will make you forget everything you thought you knew about French crepes.
The IDF has seen an unprecedented growth in synagogues, most of it with foreign funds; meanwhile, non-Jewish soldiers suffice with praying in improvised shacks.
Parashat Terumah: 'And let them make me a sanctuary, that I may dwell among them.' God needs more than a house to live in; he needs a nation in whose midst he can dwell.
Meanwhile, U.S. defense secretary says he expects Saudi Arabia and UAE to provide forces to help Syrian opposition fighters against ISIS.
All the popular soccer player wanted to do was to announce that he would be appearing in a television commercial for an Israeli cable company.