Decision is made in solidarity with France and Iraq's struggle against terrorism.
- EU commits 350 million euros in aid for displaced Syrians (DPA)
- Governor: Seven Kurdish militants killed in clashes with Turkish forces (Reuters)
- Diplomats: NATO to invite Montenegro to join alliance (AP)
- Italy, Kosovo police arrest four jihadist suspects (Reuters)
- Obama urges Turkey, Russia to set tension aside, focus on ISIS (AP)
- Palestinian woman who tried to stab officer near Einav in the West Bank dies (Haaretz)
- Israel aims new HIV campaign at asylum seekers from Eritrea and Sudan (Haaretz)
- Obama urges lower tensions between Russia, Turkey (AP)
- Explosion kills three children, wounds 12 in north Afghanistan (AP)
- U.S. Marine found guilty of killing transgender Filipino (AP)
- Syria's Al-Qaida branch releases captive Lebanese soldiers (AP)
- German cabinet approves plans to join military campaign against Islamic State in Syria (Reuters)
- Court sentences third arsonist of Jerusalem bilingual school to three years in prison (Haaretz)
- Indonesia cites faulty component, crew response in last year's AirAsia crash (Reuters)
- IDF soldiers find improvised weapons and ammunition at Jenin refugee camp (Haaretz)
In his hand-colored photographic works, such as those now on show in Paris, Youssef Nabil embodies his longings for the past, for a world that no longer exists and may never have existed – except in the movies.
The normally dry south has been flooding and Israel’s usually rainy north is parched. What’s going on? And what's the forecast? Prof. Daniel Rosenfeld explains.
Women gear up for first chance to run for office since late Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz granted them that right.
New positions which address the current needs of shuls aren’t as meaningful as engagement positions.
Nusra Front exchanges soldiers and policemen with prisoners linked to Al-Qaida and ISIS in Qatar-brokered deal.
After studying thousands of brains using MRI and examining subjects' personalities the researchers found that 'none of us really matches the stereotype' of male or female brain.