ThyssenKrupp corporation, which owns shipyards making Israel's new submarines, is currently embroiled in scandal involving Netanyahu's personal lawyer.
- Assad: Victory in Aleppo won't end Syrian civil war (AP)
- Hundreds of troops practice evacuating Amona settler outpost (Haaretz)
- West Bank Hamas cell revealed, planned a kidnapping to release Palestinian prisoners (Haaretz)
- Turkey: Syrian Kurdish YPG is working with Assad's troops north of Aleppo (Reuters)
- Ukrainians, Georgians will soon be able to visit EU visa free (Reuters)
- German maker of Israeli submarines says secrets stolen in "massive" cyberattack (Haaretz)
- Three Palestinians killed after tunnel collapses in eastern Gaza City (Haaretz)
- Nearly 150 hospital patients, civilians, evacuated from Aleppo overnight (Reuters)
- Iraqi official: Anti-ISIS airstrike killed, wounded civilians (AP)
- Russia says it's close to reaching understanding with U.S. on Aleppo (Reuters)
- Suspect in Tapuah Junction attack has been shot and killed (Haaretz)
- Attempted stabbing reported at Tapuah Junction in West Bank (Haaretz)
- Earthquake of magnitude 6.1 hits China's far western province of Xinjiang (Reuters)
- Indonesia earthquake death toll passes 100 (Reuters)
- U.S, Afghan officials worry Russian contacts with Taliban may turn into military support (Reuters)
Tickets to see the Canadian pop sensation will cost between $92 and $314 and go on sale Saturday for the general public.
Six groups from the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations say they will not attend event held with the Embassy of Azerbaijan.
'I want to warn against high expectations,' says Russian deputy foreign minister.
'Allied', starring Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard, is surprisingly short on believable romance.