Sources describe the prime minister's eldest son as a volatile man who has an increasingly strong influence on his father's opinions, pushing him further to the right. 'Sara talks about him as though he’s the next prime minister.'
- Fidel Castro's ashes interred in private ceremony in Cuba (AP)
- Fidel Castro burial ceremony underway in Cuba (Reuters)
- PM: We'll ask High Court for 30-day delay in Amona eviction to prepare alternative housing (Haaretz)
- Netanyahu: We're working to find a responsible, informed solution for Amona outpost (Haaretz)
- Four dead in Gaza-Egypt border tunnel after flooding causes collapse (DPA)
- Iran demands that Obama allow U.S. sanctions to expire (AP)
- Voting starts in decisive Italian referendum (Reuters)
- Defense Secretary Carter: U.S., partners need to stay in Iraq after ISIS defeat (AP)
- Far right has second chance in Sunday's Austrian presidential election (Reuters)
- Green Party drops court case seeking a recount of Pennsylvania’s presidential election (AP)
- Russia seeks withdrawal of all rebels from eastern Aleppo (Reuters)
- 40 feared dead after fire breaks out during party at California warehouse (AP)
- Morocco arrests suspected militant involved in French plot discovered last month (Reuters)
- Iran, Russia confirm alliance in Syrian war (AP)
- Somali forces kill 7 insurgents in clashes with ISIS-loyal factions (Reuters)
How I feel about my family's Czech hometown must be how Palestinians feel about Tel Aviv.
And he thinks Netanyahu is a coward
Rabbi Rick Jacobs, president of the Union for Reform Judaism, calls the decision 'tone deaf at best, naked sycophancy at worst.'
'We denounce all of the hatred and we forcefully reject the language of exclusion and separation. We have no choice. We have to, and it’s better.'
Dignity in death has been lost as the rebel-held enclave that has held out for four years collapses.
Show a teenager a photo of someone suffering, and they'll immediately feel their pain. But what happens when an Israeli Jew learns it's an Arab suffering, and vice versa? A new study sought to find out.