Bentzi Sau tells Haaretz that Jewish vandalism of Palestinian property had dropped 72 percent in the past three years, says that Temple Mount is in its quietest period in recent years.
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg to give away 99 percent of fortune ($45b) to charity (AP)
- Prominent East Jerusalem lawyer arrested on suspicion of Facebook incitement (Haaretz)
- Ash Carter: Turkey should do against ISIS from air, ground (Reuters)
- Suspected Islamists in Paris court in first trial since attacks (Reuters)
- IAF chief Maj. Gen. Amir Eshel visit India as guest of local counterpart (Haaretz)
- Bulgarian police end check at Sofia airport, explosive not found (Reuters)
- Explosion at Istanbul metro station believed to have been caused by power transformer (Reuters)
- Istanbul municipality says trains suspended at one metro station after loud noise (Reuters)
- About 2,500 asylum seekers now jailed in Holot the highest since its establishment (Haaretz)
- Netanyahu: Israel operates in Syria occasionally (Haaretz)
- Obama says despite challenges, thinks climate change can be solved (Reuters)
- EU commits 350 million euros in aid for displaced Syrians (DPA)
- Governor: Seven Kurdish militants killed in clashes with Turkish forces (Reuters)
- Diplomats: NATO to invite Montenegro to join alliance (AP)
- Italy, Kosovo police arrest four jihadist suspects (Reuters)
The 'ruler' of N.Y.’s state assembly, now facing 130 years in prison, was just as unresponsive to his religious constituents as to the law.
Jerusalem conference offers hands-on training on how to prevent with taboo subjects like sexual abuse and violence at home. 'Yeshiva didn’t prepare us for this,' Rabbi Avrohom Union says.
Justices say they have not fully discussed renewed tactic of destroying family homes of Palestinian terrorists.
Hubert Z., 95, accused of being accessory to murder of at least 3,681 people at Auschwitz-Birkenau; 'better late than never,' Nazi hunter Zuroff says.
Syrian president says would grant militant groups fighting his regime amnesty if they agree to lay down arms.
Einstein, the link between Israeli folk and rock in the '60s, died in 2013.