The Syrian opposition has already agreed to negotiate with the regime, but they couldn't participate in talks while their homes were being bombed.
- Two female bombers kill 58 in northeast Nigerian refugee camp (AP)
- Russia proposes March 1 ceasefire in Syria, Western official says (Reuters)
- Carly Fiorina suspends 2016 White House bid (Reuters)
- Diplomat David Govrin appointed Israel's new ambassador to Cairo pending cabinet approval (Haaretz)
- Russian airstrikes boost ISIS in Syria, says U.S. envoy (Reuters)
- More than 60 people killed in suicide bombings in northern Nigeria, officials say (Reuters)
- Iraq PM says sending ground troops to Syria would be 'dangerous escalation' (Reuters)
- Sudan summons U.S. envoy over Darfur sanctions draft resolution (Reuters)
- Chris Christie suspends 2016 White House run (Reuters)
- Cruz finishes 3rd in New Hampshire's GOP primary; Bush takes 4th, Rubio ends up 5th (AP)
- Saudi King Salman to visit Moscow in mid-March (Reuters)
- Robert Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan faces parole board again (Reuters)
- EU executive recommends suspending third of migrant relocations to Austria (Reuters)
- Syrian opposition says Russian strikes must stop before peace talks (Reuters)
- Three people killed by land mine in eastern Ukraine (AP)
The leftist Vermont Senator is forfeiting his chance to influence the foreign policy agenda and to make Hillary Clinton less hawkish.
Although regime troops and Shi'ite militias are tightening the siege on Aleppo, there are still some 300,000 people who want to stay. Some don’t intend to leave, just some cannot.
School in Sheikh Jarrah 'could constitute a threat to the facility and its combatants,' state says. NGO: 'The government has found a new excuse to prevent building schools in East Jerusalem.'
Kasich, who has strong ties with the Ohio Jewish community and repeatedly stressed his 'strong and emotional' support for Israel, received 15% of the vote in the New Hampshire primary.
No agreement reached on Russian offer, official adds.
The contents of the gift bag provided to select nominees also include a walking trip to Japan, free rental of Audi cars for a year and the bizarrely named Vampire Breast Lift.