Analogies to Obama’s policies on Israel are a red herring that create a false moral equivalence.
- South Korea challenges North Korea UN membership after Malaysia assassination (Reuters)
- Syrian pro-government forces reached periphery of ISIS-controlled Palmyra, say activists (AP)
- Islamic State claims thwarted suicide bomb attack on police station in Algeria (AP)
- Child reported killed amid clashes in Palestinian refugee camp in Lebanon
- Child reported killed amid clashes in Palestinian refugee camp in Lebanon (Reuters)
- 17-year-old arrested during evacuation of Ofra settlement in West Bank (Haaretz)
- Erdogan: Next step for Turkey-backed forces is northern Syrian town of Manbij (Reuters)
- German police search properties connected to Christmas market attacker's mosque (Reuters)
- Egypt arrests 22 after riot in coastal city of Port Said (AP)
- Evacuation of nine homes in Ofra settlement begins; dozens barricaded (Haaretz)
- Malaysia to charge two women with murder of Kim Jong Un's half brother (Reuters)
- Two killed, six wounded by gunfire in Netanya; attacker fled (Haaretz)
- Security forces deployed to evacuate nine homes in Ofra settlement (Haaretz)
- Russia pledges to veto UN sanctions resolution on Syria (AP)
- Lieberman: Comptroller report is for improvement, not political payback (Haaretz)
Orthodox high school girls leave school to shout down Women of the Wall during prayer services at Jerusalem's Western Wall; Police separate groups, restricting confrontations to verbal attacks.
Both Republicans and Democrats say they can still conduct bipartisan probes, but there are renewed calls for a special prosecutor.
Days of Terror and Defiance for U.S. Jewish Parents as Bomb Threats Force Toddlers Out of Classrooms
'I felt the fear really creeping up,' mother says after her daughter's preschool had been evacuated.
On the surface, bad blood between the two regional powers is as strong as ever, but Kuwait and Oman are leading efforts to heal rift.
There was plenty of Trump bashing at the Oscars, but for once, the screw up wasn't his.