Senior Air Force commander, however, cites a mutual understanding on where Russian and Israeli planes can operate.
- Two suspected Islamists arrested in Berlin; police warn of threat (DPA)
- Stranded migrants in Greece try to storm into Macedonia, tear down fence (Reuters)
- Belgium lowers security threat level in Brussels (Reuters)
- Italy says no agreement made at G20 to extend Russia sanctions (Reuters)
- Pope says 'catastrophic' if interests derail next week's Paris climate talks (AP)
- Brussels mosque powder scare turns out to be false alarm (Reuters)
- Erdogan: Those who violated our airspace are the ones who need to apologize (Reuters)
- Germany to send warship to battle ISIS in Syria (Haaretz)
- Firebombs and rocks hurled at security forces near Moshav Shekef in the South (Haaretz)
- Report on Iran's nuclear past won't reach a definitive conclusion, warns UN (Reuters)
- Boko Haram insurgents kill 15 in southern Niger (Reuters)
- Philippine troops kill eight suspected ISIS-affiliated terrorists (DPA)
- Germany will send jets to Syria to support French fight against ISIS, lawmaker confirms (Reuters)
- Female soldier, 20, killed in bus crash in Kochav Hashahar, West Bank (Haaretz)
- Tunisia says identifies bus attack suicide bomber, makes 30 arrests (Reuters)
Before the current wave of violence began, the IDF called to significantly ease restrictions on the West Bank, but the government sees things differently.
In the current situation, the risk in preserving the status quo is far greater than the risk in trying to change it.
'Believe me, it works. And you know what? If it doesn't work, they deserve it anyway, for what they're doing.'
Sergio Bergman, who will start his new position on December 10, is believed to be the only rabbi serving as a government minister outside of Israel.
The Islamic State's second-in-command in Iraq, a former physics teacher, was killed in a U.S. airstrike in May 2015.
T. Carmi left his mother's deathbed and begat sons who talk in their sleep.