WATCH LIVE: Sarah McBride becomes the first transgender person to address a major party convention; Top Clinton aide says he is sure Bernie-or-bust crowd will come around.
- Clinton speech excerpt compares her 'steady leadership' to Trump's offering (AP)
- Clinton campaign previews her acceptance speech (AP)
- Israeli ambassador to U.S. lauds Clinton’s hand in 2012 Gaza cease-fire (JTA)
- Top Clinton aide says most Sanders supporters will come around (AP)
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: 'Sometimes you have to take one for the team' (JTA)
- Sanders supporters hope to send message with glow-in-the-dark shirts (AP)
- Trump steers clear of Russia-Clinton talk in Iowa (AP)
- Minority delegates fed up with lingering 'Bernie or Bust’ antics (AP)
- Trump says Democrats telling 'lot of lies' about him (AP)
- Transgender person addresses major party convention for first time (AP)
- Some Sanders backers want DNC apology before Clinton's speech (AP)
- Mike Pence: Donald Trump will be a 'pro-life president' (AP)
- Elijah Cummings slams protesters who interrupted his convention speech (AP)
- U.S. intelligenge chief says not ready to identify who is behind DNC hack (Reuters)
- Russia, Syria offer corriders out of besieged quarters of Aleppo for residents, rebels (AP)
Everybody in the Mediterranean around 3,000 years ago hated and envied these masters of seafaring, but who exactly were these Phoenicians?
'I wish Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) wasn’t a Zionist who supported the occupation of Palestine thru her IDF work, I would enjoy DC more :/,' reads one tweet.
Samar Qupty thanks airport security on Facebook for 'making sure to remind me every time anew how unwanted I am here.'
The defiant former DNC chair was hosted by the National Jewish Democratic Council where she was presented with an award and resounding cheers.
Nusra Front renames itself Jabhat Fatah al Sham so international community can no longer use pretext of its affiliation with Al-Qaida to attack Syrians, group's leader says.
Teams from Russia, Lithuania and Ukraine will arrive in Israel in late July to get ready to take on Israel’s Under 21 National Team in this official Confederation of European Baseball tournament.
The previously unreported incident may have been intended to gather information about donors, rather than to steal money, sources say; U.S. intel officials suspect Russian-linked hackers involved.