Relocating the West Bank settlement of Amona to 'abandoned' Palestinian land contrary to international law, claims state.
- John Kerry says Iran nuclear deal has made world safer, rejects Trump's criticism (Reuters)
- Trump meets former VP Al Gore in 'search for areas of common ground' (Reuters)
- Russia says it informed Iran about U.S. proposals on Syria (Reuters)
- French Prime Minister Manuel Valls says will run in presidential election (Reuters)
- N.Y.C. major says will ask government for $35 million to cover Trump-related security costs (AP)
- Tehran says Iran and rival Saudi Arabia should cooperate to resolve regional crises (AP)
- Police questions Netanyahu's ex-chief of staff Gil Sheffer, suspected of sexual assault (Haaretz)
- ISIS says supporters will attack Turkish embassies, consulates around the world (Reuters)
- U.S. defense chief Ashton Carter to visit Israel next week (Haaretz)
- Greece rejects extradition of Turkish servicemen who fled after failed coup (AP)
- Jill Stein campaign demands statewide recount of presidential votes in Pennsylvania (Reuters)
- Senior Hamas official Ismail Radwan calls on Palestinians to kidnap IDF soldiers (Haaretz)
- Russian jet crashes trying to land on Mediterranean aircraft carrier (Reuters)
- Trump names Ben Carson as new housing secretary (Reuters)
- Knesset committee approves shortening male military service to 30 months (Haaretz)
With Four Policemen for Every Settler, This Is How Israel Plans to Evacuate Illegal Outpost of Amona
Police expect far-right activists will try to thwart the court-ordered demolition of the West Bank settlement, but they do not expect violence as in the past.
Born in Tel Aviv, pro-Palestinian activist Eran Cohen, 27, is challenging the accepted norms of British Jewry.
Saturday Night Live is back in the headlines for a second time in the last three weeks as President-elect Trump again takes to Twitter to voice his disapproval of the comedy show.
Internal struggles among Iraqi and Syrian Kurds belie a widespread belief that they might cooperate – so far they can’t even determine common strategic goals.
With olive harvest well underway in Israel, now is the time for home pickling and experimenting with a variety of tasty olive-based dishes.