The defense minister's hardline stance has contributed considerably to Netanyahu's hesitation in signing a reconciliation agreement with Turkey, senior Israeli official says.
- Diplomat David Govrin appointed Israel's new ambassador to Cairo pending cabinet approval (Haaretz)
- Russian airstrikes boost ISIS in Syria, says U.S. envoy (Reuters)
- More than 60 people killed in suicide bombings in northern Nigeria, officials say (Reuters)
- Iraq PM says sending ground troops to Syria would be 'dangerous escalation' (Reuters)
- Sudan summons U.S. envoy over Darfur sanctions draft resolution (Reuters)
- Chris Christie suspends 2016 White House run (Reuters)
- Cruz finishes 3rd in New Hampshire's GOP primary; Bush takes 4th, Rubio ends up 5th (AP)
- Saudi King Salman to visit Moscow in mid-March (Reuters)
- Robert Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan faces parole board again (Reuters)
- EU executive recommends suspending third of migrant relocations to Austria (Reuters)
- Syrian opposition says Russian strikes must stop before peace talks (Reuters)
- Three people killed by land mine in eastern Ukraine (AP)
- Erekat: Netanyahu's statement on fences reminiscent of South African apartheid (Haaretz)
- Egyptian court acquits Mubarak-era minister of corruption charges (Reuters)
- Erdogan: Turkey spent $10 billion on Syrian refugee crisis compared to UN's $455 million (Reuters)
‘Muqtatafat,’ an English-language anthology of cartoons, depicts the region’s politics in somber, incendiary and sometimes surreal scenes
Sanders continues to play down his Jewishness, calling himself the son of a Polish immigrant in his victory speech, and the Jewish establishment has a hard time considering him one of its own.
Libby Kahane, widow of the late far-right Rabbi Meir Kahane, talks about her grandson, Jewish extremist Meir Ettinger, and why the Israeli government has no right to cede any land.
Kasich, who has strong ties with the Ohio Jewish community and repeatedly stressed his 'strong and emotional' support for Israel, received 15% of the vote in the New Hampshire primary.
January 12 reconnaissance flight by the Iranian Shahed drone was the latest in a series of tense naval encounters between Iran forces and the U.S. Navy.
The contents of the gift bag provided to select nominees also include a walking trip to Japan, free rental of Audi cars for a year and the bizarrely named Vampire Breast Lift.