New York, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Texas and Alabama centers affected, according to local news reports.
- Iran summons Turkish envoy over comments by president, foreign minister (Reuters)
- After Trump remarks, Saudi repeats Palestinian state support (AP)
- Turkish army says 34 Kurdish militants killed in air strikes in Iraq (Reuters)
- Iraqi troops push into ISIS-held southern outskirts of Mosul (AP)
- Turkey detains over 1,500 in latest operations over alleged militant links (Reuters)
- VP Mike Pence: EU, U.S. share common values, will search for new common ground with Russia (Reuters)
- Famine declared in parts of South Sudan by UN, local government (AP)
- U.S. service member dies in non-combat related incident in Iraq (Reuters)
- Two rockets fired from Sinai hit southern Israel (Haaretz)
- Iran launches 'advanced' rockets during military exercises, local news reports (AP)
- Report: Washington preparing to bring North Korean officials to U.S. for talks (Reuters)
- Telephone owned by Adolf Hitler sells for $243,000 (AP)
- ISIS says Israel killed four of its members in Sinai strike (Haaretz)
- Lebanon: Israeli navy vessel crossed into Lebanese waters (Haaretz)
- 5 arrested in Kiev clash between nationalists, police (AP)
New regulations would force business owners to display a sign on their premises if they won't provide shipping or other services to settlements across the 1967 border.
Noting that in Putin's Russia there is a popular song lauding the many admirable traits of Russia's leader, John Oliver decided to create his own song in the hopes of warning President Trump.
Bret Stephens delivered the annual Daniel Pearl Memorial Lecture at UCLA last Thursday | White House chief of staff says take Trump seriously when he calls press 'the enemy' | Fake News Or White House Manipulation?
For three days, some 20,000 Saudis decked out in costumes and face paint attended Saudi Arabia's first-ever Comic Con, celebrating a culture which until now had been largely underground in the Islamic Kingdom.
Even though it's set in the '60s, 'Hidden Figures' represents the Black experience in present-day America.