If Israel was America, protesters would await Netanyahu at the airport holding signs with the letters BLM inscribed on them: Bedouin Lives Matter.
- Trump says wants to expand nuclear arsenal, make U.S. 'top of the pack' (Reuters)
- Syrian opposition says UN talks must focus on political transition (Reuters)
- Strong storm kills one in U.K., batters northern Europe (AP)
- Peace talks between Syrian government, opposition kick off in Geneva (Reuters)
- Poll: France's Le Pen leads first round of elections with 26.5 percent of votes (Reuters)
- UN-backed Syrian peace talks resume in Geneva 10 months after falling apart (AP)
- Greece arrests two Turks suspected of involvement in failed coup (Reuters)
- Indian parliament approves purchase of Israeli missiles (Haaretz)
- Spain reports outbreak of highly contagious H5N9 bird flu virus (Reuters)
- Putin: Russia is protecting its security with military campaign in Syria (AP)
- U.S.-backed Iraqi forces enter Mosul airport, military base (AP)
- Israel shuttering E. J'lem school for 'planning to teach material undermining sovereignty' (Haaretz)
- UN-sponsored Syria talks resume in Geneva after 10 months (AP)
- SpaceX makes good on space station delivery a day late (AP)
- Mosul update: Officers say Iraqi forces control large parts of airport (Reuters)
Deal with Russia to limit nuclear weapons is 'one-sided,' Trump says.
People have six months to file claim and then three months to prove ownership, but must have already lodged previous claim on property
Erbil gentlemen's club looks to improve the sense of style in Kurdish capital of war-torn country.
Joomie, launched over the weekend at the BBYO International Convention in Dallas, aims to bring Jewish college students together