Senior official says Palestinians will present UN Security Council resolution on West Bank settlements following elections, after U.S. vows to veto any move prior to November 8.
- Syrian army vows to 'bring down' any Turkish war planes in its air space (Reuters)
- American service member killed in blast in northern Iraq, U.S.-led coalition says (Reuters)
- Israeli trekker Amit Reichmann missing in Annapurna in Nepal (Haaretz)
- Trump says he will accept election results if he wins (Reuters)
- U.K. police carry out controlled explosion on item in London tube, investigation underway (Reuters)
- Palestinian killed after attacking Israeli soldiers with stones (Haaretz)
- Lebanon detains Syrians for plotting suicide attacks on tourists, UN forces (Reuters)
- Moscow says Syrian-backed 'humanitarian pause' in Aleppo extended by 24 hours (Reuters)
- Russian military holds missile exercise near western border (AP)
- Philippine President Duterte announces "separation" from United States (Reuters)
- U.K. sends warships to watch Russian ship in English Channel (AP)
- Israel charges Arab couple with joining ISIS in Iraq (Haaretz)
- European Space Agency: Still no signal from Mars lander (AP)
- Turkish jets strike U.S.-backed Kurdish militia in Syria (Reuters)
- Turkey detains 40 soldiers, issues warrants for 47 more in coup probe (Reuters)
'Israel is still not a pariah on the world stage, but admit it, it is also no great honor to say you are Israeli. This is because of you.'
Just as the elites delegitimize other voting groups as 'deplorables,' so too have American Orthodox Jews been derided as 'tribalist' for supporting Trump’s unambiguous stance on Iran, and preferring not to see intermarriage glorified in a Clinton White House.
Imperva shares drop on report that selling process has stalled; Most global rights to Pango Plus parking app sold to Spanish company; Tel Aviv shares end mixed in dull trading.
After stopping a car with Hungarian license plates, 'the accused began official duties with the words Heil Hitler,' prosecutor says.
Identity of service member and exact location of incident remains unknown.
'United States of Love' and 'Zoology' confront the themes of repressed desire and lack of compassion.
Meanwhile, Lieberman slams Donald Trump for hesitating to say whether he would accept the outcome of the November 8 election.