Decision is made in solidarity with France and Iraq's struggle against terrorism.
- About 2,500 asylum seekers now jailed in Holot the highest since its establishment (Haaretz)
- Netanyahu: Israel operates in Syria occasionally (Haaretz)
- Obama says despite challenges, thinks climate change can be solved (Reuters)
- EU commits 350 million euros in aid for displaced Syrians (DPA)
- Governor: Seven Kurdish militants killed in clashes with Turkish forces (Reuters)
- Diplomats: NATO to invite Montenegro to join alliance (AP)
- Italy, Kosovo police arrest four jihadist suspects (Reuters)
- Obama urges Turkey, Russia to set tension aside, focus on ISIS (AP)
- Palestinian woman who tried to stab officer near Einav in the West Bank dies (Haaretz)
- Israel aims new HIV campaign at asylum seekers from Eritrea and Sudan (Haaretz)
- Obama urges lower tensions between Russia, Turkey (AP)
- Explosion kills three children, wounds 12 in north Afghanistan (AP)
- U.S. Marine found guilty of killing transgender Filipino (AP)
- Syria's Al-Qaida branch releases captive Lebanese soldiers (AP)
- German cabinet approves plans to join military campaign against Islamic State in Syria (Reuters)
Taking off sunglasses on Saudi TV to reveal black eye, Moroccan actress speaks openly about her ex-husband’s violence as campaign spreads.
It is still not clear what happened to Ernst Haffner, who wrote 'Blood Brothers' in 1932 and disappeared, or why the Nazis burned his seemingly nonpolitical book about youth in 1930s' Germany.
The association condemned injustice and violence against Palestinians and Israeli Arabs; decision sponsored by Feminist for Justice In/For Palestine.
New positions which address the current needs of shuls aren’t as meaningful as engagement positions.
Nusra Front exchanges soldiers and policemen with prisoners linked to Al-Qaida and ISIS in Qatar-brokered deal.
After studying thousands of brains using MRI and examining subjects' personalities the researchers found that 'none of us really matches the stereotype' of male or female brain.