At a chance meeting in Mar-a-Lago, Trump told Dershowitz that 'the time is ripe for a deal.'
- Cabinet to be briefed on talks with U.S. on settlement construction on Thursday (Haaretz)
- Report: Shots fired at Washington's Capitol Hill, police respond (Haaretz)
- Stabbing attack foiled at Jerusalem's Damascus Gate (Haaretz)
- Abbas calls on Arab summit to endorse Palestinian position, demands British apology (Haaretz)
- Turkey arrests suspected ISIS recruiter, state news reports (AP)
- UK triggers article 50 to leave the European Union
- Bus bombing kills at least 5 in Syria's Homs, state news reports (Reuters)
- Bob Dylan to accept Nobel Prize for Literature after concert in Stockholm this weekend (Reuters)
- ISIS shells U.S.-backed forces as they try to open Tabqa Dam spillway outside Raqqa (Reuters)
- Refugee group: Over 3,000 fleeing Somalia daily due to drought, looming famine (Reuters)
- Jordan's King Abdullah to Arab summit: two-state solution is the only route for peace (Reuters)
- 4 suspected Al-Qaida members killed in drone strike in Yemen, residents say (Reuters)
- Israeli defense exports rise to 6.5 billion in 2016 (Haaretz)
- Netanyahu, Finance Minister Kahlon meet for fourth time in bid to solve coalition crisis (Haaretz)
- Reports: Kurdish militant dies after car bomb explodes prematurely (AP)
The Jewish community's reaction has verged on hysteria.
Smurfette was censored from the original poster promoting 'Smurfs: The Lost Village' in order not to offend residents, according to the company distributing the movie.
President may resort to extreme measures in order to infringe on basic rights, Noam Chomsky claims.
The 'unofficial' Haggadah focuses on the shared themes of slavery, freedom, education and the number four.
Palestinian president calls on Arab League to endorse Palestinian position ahead of Trump meeting.
The story of how he came to literary writing begins with – not surprisingly – his mother.