According to initial reports, assailant came out of his car armed with a knife and stabbed the victim at Al-Fawwar village in the West Bank. The assailant was shot.
- Initial report of stabbing attack in South Hebron Hills (Haaretz)
- MK Oren Hazan apologizes for mocking disabled colleague: I didn't mean it (Haaretz)
- Germany to send up to 650 soldiers to Mali for peacekeeping mission (Reuters)
- France heightens security ahead of climate conference (AP)
- Putin says second pilot rescued, now safe (AP)
- Suicide bomber responsible for Wednesday's attack on Tunisian bus that killed 13 (Reuters)
- Belgian schools, metro reopen with security high (AP)
- Downed Russian pilot picked up by Syrian army, envoy says (Reuters)
- After sex assault accusations, MK Magal won't serve as Habayit Hayehudi faction chair (Haaretz)
- Russian PM says downing of jet by Turkey may result in scrapping joint projects (Reuters)
- Indonesia tightens security at airports due to increased terrorist threat (DPA)
- Russian jet hit inside Syria after incursion into Turkey, U.S. official says (Reuters)
- Obama tells Erdogan: U.S. and NATO support for Turkey's right to defend its sovereignty (Reuters)
- Magnitude 7.5 quake hits eastern Peru, USGS says (Reuters)
- Hostage-taking in French town ends, hostages safe (AP)
ISIS and Assad have put relations between the two countries on the brink for months, despite external appearance of cooperation.
Despite the gender-laden language and religious taboos, brilliant biblical and Talmudic scholars including Ibn Gabirol, Yehuda Halevi and others also penned so-called LGBT works, new book reveals.
Comedy for Koby is back; Desert Rose presents 'Together, Against the Odds.'
For families of mixed religious backgrounds, Jewish holidays can be a tense; this all-American holiday conveniently averts that.
Russians to send the 'Moksva' cruiser, equipped with air defense systems much like the infamous S-300 system, to area near Syria's maritime border with Turkey.
T. Carmi left his mother's deathbed and begat sons who talk in their sleep.