JCCs, schools and an ADL office in 16 states receive bomb threats. 'I am angry that Trump, and especially Bannon, have let these feelings loose in American society,' D.C. mother says.
- Two killed, six wounded by gunfire in Netanya; attacker fled (Haaretz)
- Security forces deployed to evacuate nine homes in Ofra settlement (Haaretz)
- Russia pledges to veto UN sanctions resolution on Syria (AP)
- Lieberman: Comptroller report is for improvement, not political payback (Haaretz)
- Hamas: Israel fully responsible for escalation in Gaza (Haaretz)
- Security guard shoots Palestinian suspected of planning attack at West Bank check point (Haaretz)
- Palestinians: Israel strikes Hamas site in central Gaza Strip (Haaretz)
- Iraqi forces seize Mosul's southernmost bridge (Reuters)
- Senior Taliban commander killed in northern Afghanistan airstrike (Reuters)
- Israeli sentenced to 11 years for trying to kill Jew he thought was an Arab (Haaretz)
- Flights delayed form Sde Dov airport due to heavy fog over central Israel (Haaretz)
- Hundreds of religious female students protesting against women praying at Western Wall (Haaretz)
- Gaza rocket hits southern Israel; none hurt (Haaretz)
- Iran begins annual navy drill of strait of Hormuz (AP)
- Dozens of headstones broken in Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia (Haaretz)
In first, judge disqualifies youth’s statements - in which he denied culpability - because police denied him access to attorney.
These are all the bomb threats we could pinpoint, based on JCC Association, SCN, and local media.
Kaufman, who was proud of his Jewish roots, accused Israel of exploiting the Holocaust to justify its actions in Gaza Strip and in 2002 and called Israel a 'pariah state.'
On the surface, bad blood between the two regional powers is as strong as ever, but Kuwait and Oman are leading efforts to heal rift.
There was plenty of Trump bashing at the Oscars, but for once, the screw up wasn't his.