Turkey and Iran, Jordan and Syria and the U.S. and and Saudis: The alliances emerging will determine the fate the region.
- Israeli sentenced to 11 years for trying to kill Jew he thought was an Arab (Haaretz)
- Flights delayed form Sde Dov airport due to heavy fog over central Israel (Haaretz)
- Hundreds of religious female students protesting against women praying at Western Wall (Haaretz)
- Gaza rocket hits southern Israel; none hurt (Haaretz)
- Iran begins annual navy drill of strait of Hormuz (AP)
- Dozens of headstones broken in Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia (Haaretz)
- U.S. calls on Russia, immediately observe Ukraine cease-fire, withdraw heavy weapons (Reuters)
- San Francisco-Tel Aviv flight diverted after smell of smoke in cockpit (Haaretz)
- Syrian warplanes pound rebel-held area in central city of Homs (AP)
- Malaysia declares airport safe for travel after nerve agent attack (Reuters)
- Tel Aviv-bound Flight UA954 lands in Houston following a smell of smoke in the cockpit (Haaretz)
- Iraq: Police commandos recapture new neighborhood in Mosul (AP)
- DWI suspected in crash that hurt 28 at New Orleans parade (AP)
- Iran begins navy drill off Strait of Hormuz (AP)
- U.S. may pull out of UN's human rights council, Politico reports (Haaretz)
Yad Vashem's director of libraries Robert Rozett says he has dispatched a letter to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos offering his assistance to 'curb the spread of hatred.'
'I imagine it must be really annoying when someone puts out false info about where you were born. Must really bother you!!,' Tapper tweeted.
From 'La La Land' to a film about a Holocaust survivor’s violin, the 2017 Oscar is more Jewish than you even knew.
'White Helmets' cinematographer Khaled Khateeb wasn't allowed into the U.S. after officials found 'derogatory information' on him.
Israel Union for Environmental Defense claims that Tourism Ministry has 'crushed the law underfoot' by extending grant for hotel's construction.