Palestinian attacker dies hours after he was shot by security forces after coming out of his car armed with a knife and stabbing the victim in the South Hebron Hills.
- Czechs arrest Turkish national wanted by Interpol for terror links (AP)
- U.S. sanctions 10 targets for supporting Syria's Assad, helping Assad buy oil from ISIS (Reuters)
- Approximately 500 demonstrators gather in Haifa to protest violence against women (Haaretz)
- Brussels soccer team Anderlecht to play behind closed doors due to terror threat (AP)
- Khamenei: Iran to back Palestinians 'in any way we can' (Reuters)
- U.S. Army Gen. says individuals closest to Kunduz hospital strike suspended from duties (Reuters)
- ISIS claims responsibility for Tunisia bus attack (Reuters)
- Surviving crew member of Russian jet says no warning from Turkey (Reuters)
- Knesset rejects proposal to establish commission of inquiry on murder of women (Haaretz)
- Kerry after Israeli trip: Violence between Israelis, Palestinians can spin out of control (Haaretz)
- Austria, Germany to reopen rail link closed over migrants (Reuters)
- French court hands suspended jail sentence to man suspected of mentoring young jihadists (Reuters)
- Tunisia: 22 pounds of military explosives used in bus attack that killed 13 people (AP)
- U.S.-led coalition carries out 23 airstrikes against ISIS in Iraq and Syria (Reuters)
- Israeli wounded in West Bank stabbing attack was soldier (Haaretz)
ISIS and Assad have put relations between the two countries on the brink for months, despite external appearance of cooperation.
This cake manages to be rich and exciting even without butter.
According to report in Germany's Stern magazine, unnamed Israeli agency warned German intel of planned attack the day before the game, which was to be held four days after the Paris attacks.
November 25 marks 100 years since Einstein’s theory of relativity was published.
Tunisia's Interior Ministry says 10 kilograms (22 pounds) of military explosives were used in the attack.
T. Carmi left his mother's deathbed and begat sons who talk in their sleep.