German-Iranian teen said to be behind lethal shooting may have posted Facebook message calling people to the mall for a free giveaway; gunman grew up in Germany, suffered from mental issues, had 'obsession' with mass-shootings.
- Twin blasts in Kabul leave 20 dead, over 150 wounded (DPA)
- Three Turks among those killed in Munich attack, Turkish foreign minister says (Reuters)
- Munich gunman not linked to ISIS, local police chief says, denying linkage to refugee crisis (AP)
- Erdogan orders closure of 2,340 institutions in first state of emergency decree (Reuters)
- German police interview father of Munich gunman (Reuters)
- After Munich attack, Iran urges global fight against terrorism (Reuters)
- At least 15 dead after bus overturns in north Iran (AP)
- France's Hollande says Munich shooting is a 'terrorist attack' (Reuters)
- Clinton announces on Twitter Senator Tim Kaine will be her running mate (Reuters)
- ISIS supporters hail deadly Munich shooting on social media (Reuters)
- U.S.' Kerry to meet Russia's Lavrov in coming days to discuss cooperation in Syria (Reuters)
- German police label Munich shooting rampage as suspected terror attack (Reuters)
- German rail operator evacuates main train station in Munich (Reuters)
- Munich police report shootings in other Munich locations (Reuters)
- France denies airstrikes in eastern Libya after French forces killed in area (AP)
Levy Kampos remembers clearly what happened when the deadly blast went off on that fateful July morning in 1946 — so does Sarah Agassi, who called the hotel to inform them of the bomb her group left there.
I’m offended to the depths of my soul by what is done here in my name every day, but being neither religious nor right-wing, no one cares about offending my sensibilities.
During the highly unusual trip, retired Saudi General Anwar Eshki also met with a group of Knesset members to encourage dialogue in Israel on the Arab Peace Initiative.
Instead of mac and cheese from a box why not try roasted tomato and balsamic vinegar pasta, spicy eggplant and chicken noodles or Middle Eastern mac and cheese.
The U.S. president says America supports Turkey's government, but any extradition requests must go through normal channels.
Get ready for your jaw to drop at the variety, abundance and especially the high standard of food - a wild celebration of quality ingredients and inspiring creativity.
The Virginia senator is 'not going to appeal to Bernie Sanders voters,' says director of Washington JCRC.