Sanders makes history, as first Jew to ever win a presidential primary, but spoils it for the others by speaking of his 'Polish father.'
- Iran plans missile upgrade after receiving Russian anti-air system within two months (Reuters)
- Court rejects plea bargain from former PM Olmert, adding one month to jail sentence (Haaretz)
- UN experts: North Korea continues to evade UN sanctions (AP)
- Clinton congratulates Sanders, acknowledges she has to win over younger voters (Reuters)
- John Kasich projected to finish second in Republican primary (AP)
- Clinton campaign manager downplays NH defeat, says nomination will be won in March (AP)
- Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump projected to win New Hampshire primaries (Haaretz)
- U.S. Supreme Court blocks Obama carbon emissions plan (Reuters)
- Poll: 66 percent of GOP voters support banning Muslims from entering U.S. (Haaretz)
- Kuwait backs alliances against Islamic State, but no troops (Reuters)
- Turkish soldier, 15 militants killed in clashes between security forces and Kurds (Reuters)
- China confirms first imported Zika case (Reuters)
- Sweden arrests 14 over plan to attack asylum center (AP)
- Israeli moderately wounded in stabbing attack near West Bank settlement (Haaretz)
- IDF investigates report of stabbing attack in the West Bank (Haaretz)
Poor people have iPhones too? Sanders was ignored, then mocked, but if anybody can change the trajectory of increasingly mucky American politics, maybe it's him.
The bill which allows 90 MKs to suspend their fellow lawmakers from parliament is yet another attempt to impose tyranny of the majority.
Over the last year, 383 orders were issued to building sites concerning safety problems, but Economy Ministry has only 17 inspectors for some 12,000 construction sites, meaning more than 700 sites per inspector.
Leaving Israel used to be considered a disgrace, but today the growing expat community in Toronto is getting a warmer welcome by the city's Jews.
Defense minister rejects criticism of ballistic missiles, saying they would never be used with a nuclear warhead; delivery of S-300 anti-air defense system to be completed by year's end.
‘Muqtatafat,’ an English-language anthology of cartoons, depicts the region’s politics in somber, incendiary and sometimes surreal scenes