The incident was 'an error' and marks the only failure so far in military coordination between the two countries over Syria, Moshe Ya'alon said.
- Iran's Khamenei condemns Paris attacks, calls it 'blind terrorism' (AP)
- Israeli Arab lawmakers urge top court to force Israel to try Dawabsheh murderers (Haaretz)
- UN climate conference in Paris starts with moment of silence for victims of Paris attacks (AP)
- Syrian opposition: Russian strikes kill 18 civilians, wound dozens in town held by insurgents (AP)
- Ban Ki Moon asks Turkey, Russia to de-escalate tension, expresses deep concern (AP)
- Iraqi foreign minister: Paris attacks mark new stage in global war against extremism (AP)
- Some 1.5 million people entered the EU illegally in 2015, says European Council head (Reuters)
- Lahav 433 unit chief Roni Ritman identified as top cop suspected of sexual misconduct (Haaretz)
- French police clash with climate protesters in Paris (Reuters)
- Russia: 3 ISIS allied militants killed after they refused to surrender (AP)
- Assad: Rivals upped rebels' warms, financial support since offensive began (Reuters)
- European Union wants to re-energize talks on Turkey's accession to the organization (Reuters)
- Assad: Syria and allies will continue fight against terrorism (Reuters)
- Merkel: Turkey has right to expect EU to help with refugees (Reuters)
- Palestinians report 5 wounded in clashes with IDF near Tulkarem (Haaretz)
Netanyahu's security measures aren't magic or new and, according to the army, they're not all that effective either.
In Israel and in the Diaspora, many Jews refuse to see what is patently obvious to others: Israel is neither Jewish nor democratic.
Three Israeli Arabs, two of them minors, are accused of abducting, beating and burning alive the Arab youth Mohammed Abu Khdeir in July 2014.
Center for Women’s Justice files petition to High Court, claiming that ban on women reading from Torah scrolls at Western Wall violates anti-discrimination laws.
'What unites them is this hatred they share. They are ready to kill themselves to take out the largest number of victims. They detest the entire world and, it must be said, most of the victims are Muslim,' Al-Jaafari says.
Sometimes we're just 'in basa' – in a state of annoyance, not really angry, but just bummed.