Rescue services report 42 people injured, one of them seriously, three moderately, and the rest lightly.
- Belgian police mount raid south of Brussels, local media reports (Reuters)
- Saudi Arabia to execute more than 50 convicted of terrorism, local media say (Reuters)
- Head of the Coptic church makes first-ever visit to Israel (Haaretz)
- Iraqi forces cut last ISIS supply line into Ramadi by retaking bridge (Reuters)
- Morocco arrests three suspected Islamic State militants (Reuters)
- Saudis says military option in Syria still viable (Reuters)
- Putin says Turkish leadership is deliberately dragging Russia-Turkey relations into dead end (Reuters)
- 1 killed, several seriously injured in bus crash in Kochav Hashahar, West Bank (Haaretz)
- Report: Saudis imposes sanctions on 12 senior Hezbollah figures for involvement in terrorism (Reuters)
- Britain's Cameron says now time for decision to extend British air strikes to Syria (Reuters)
- Report: Syrian Army, Hezbollah kill person involved Beirut attacks during joint operation (Reuters)
- German lawmakers to discuss support for France in ISIS fight (Reuters)
- Italian premier pledges to fight terrorism alongside France (AP)
- Turkey’s EU minister: Friendly ties between Russia and Turkey to be maintained (Reuters)
- North and South Korean officials meet at border to discuss improved ties (AP)
In the current situation, the risk in preserving the status quo is far greater than the risk in trying to change it.
The bombing of the Russian airliner reflects the long conflict between Islamic extremists and Egypt that has spread south to the coastal fantasy land.
In the aftermath of Turkey shooting down a Russian fighter jet, Russian President Putin accuses Turkey of turning towards 'radical directions' related to Islam.
At a time when Muslims, Christians and Jews are equal targets for Islamist radicals, a moment of shared opposition to intolerance.
The Islamic State's second-in-command in Iraq, a former physics teacher, was killed in a U.S. airstrike in May 2015.
T. Carmi left his mother's deathbed and begat sons who talk in their sleep.