To a world that doesn’t like or trust him anyway, the defeat of his ObamaCare repeal signals that Trump is weak and ineffectual too.
- Three policemen killed by roadside bomb in Egypt's Sinai (AP)
- Forty police officers decapitated by militia fighters in Congo (Reuters)
- Egyptian court suspends 2-year jail sentence previously given to journalists (Reuters)
- Two under formal investigation over last week's attack at Paris airport (Reuters)
- Syrian military source: Army pushing back against rebel assault (Reuters)
- Gaza general prosecutor: Top Hamas official's assassination bears fingerprint of Mossad (Haaretz)
- Airstrike kills 16 in prison in rebel-held Syrian province (Reuters)
- Saudi embassy in U.K. confirms Parliament attacker had visited thrice (AP)
- Albanian police detain Israeli man with suspicious device (AP)
- Spain defeats Israel 4-1 in World Cup qualifiers (Haaretz)
- Ryan: We're going to live with Obamacare for the foreseeable future (Reuters)
- Trump has asked Ryan to pull healthcare bill, CNN reports (Reuters)
- Britain 'puts Human Rights Council no notice’ after anti-settlements resolution (Haaretz)
- UN Human Rights Council adopts resolution critical of Israel’s settlement activity (Haaretz)
- Merkel says no reasonable alternative to two-state solution for Israel, Palestinians (Reuters)
MK Bezalel Smotrich published article saying that religious youths should avoid enlistment in order to 'save the IDF.'
It was unclear whether the bill might be rescheduled, though Trump told Washington Post: 'We just pulled it.'
The Senate confirmed Friedman, a longtime lawyer of President Donald Trump who outraged some Jewish groups with his broadsides against liberal Jews.
In the absence of an international plan to end the civil war, rebel militias are forced to forgo strategy and suffice with tactics.
The Tel Aviv glamour girl who became the darling of America's indie documentary and music video worlds talks about balancing commercial success while staying true to your values.