The recent upsurge in anti-Semitism has led U.S. Jews on both the left and right to point fingers at each other. Experts warn that this partisanship could inadvertently allow the attacks to continue.
- White House blocks CNN, New York Times, Politico from press briefing (Haaretz)
- Quarterly UN report puts Iran nuclear material well below amounts allowed by deal (Reuters)
- Trump: Wall to be built on Mexico border way ahead of schedule (Reuters)
- Trump at CPAC: Media doesn't represent the people, unnamed sources should be banned (Haaretz)
- Turkish military says has seized control of Syria's al-Bab (Reuters)
- Iraqi PM says ordered air force to strike ISIS positions in Syria (Reuters)
- UN Human Rights office: 'Deeply disturbed at lenient sentence' handed to Elor Azaria (Reuters)
- Car bomb kills 20 in village held by Turkey-backed Syrian rebels, war monitor says (Reuters)
- Islamic militants gun down Christian man in Sinai, Egyptian officials say (AP)
- Iraqi forces secure half of Mosul's airport, most of military base, officials say (AP)
- Malaysian police: Chemical used for murder of Kim Jong-nam identified as nerve agent (Reuters)
- Trump says wants to expand nuclear arsenal, make U.S. 'top of the pack' (Reuters)
- Syrian opposition says UN talks must focus on political transition (Reuters)
- Strong storm kills one in U.K., batters northern Europe (AP)
- Peace talks between Syrian government, opposition kick off in Geneva (Reuters)
And Israel's opposition leader hopes for a comeback after details of secret peace summit emerge
Trump rips into media and so-called 'fake news' in fiery speech to annual conservative conference.
Those who knew the 47-year-old anchor of CNN’s 'The Lead' back at Jewish day school just outside Philadelphia are not surprised to see where Tapper ended up.
Prime minister says strikes were a retaliation for recent increase of ISIS attacks in Baghdad.
Set in the immediate aftermath of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination, ‘Jackie’ depicts the initial stages of his elevation to mythic status by his widow, Jacqueline, who in the process became a living icon.