Assuming that Trump’s declarations can be taken as an indication of the actions he intends to take, what if he's right?
- White House says Trump to develop missile defense system against Iran, North Korea (Reuters)
- Magnitude 8 quake hits Solomon Islands, tsunami possible (AP)
- Over half a million march on Washington D.C. to protest Trump; no arrests (Haaretz)
- White House: Trump plans to meet with UK's May, Mexico's Pena Nieto (Reuters)
- Citing pressure from Trump, Netanyahu tries to torpedo bill to annex West Bank settlement (Haaretz)
- Hundreds rally in Tel Aviv in solidarity with the Women's March on Washington (Haaretz)
- Kushner cleared to serve as senior adviser to President Trump (Haaretz)
- Hundreds of thousands protest in D.C. on Trump's first day in office (Haaretz)
- Israeli army chief Gadi Eisenkot released from hospital following medical procedure (Haaretz)
- Iran to be among first issues raised by Netanyahu at meeting with Trump, PM's Office says (Haaretz)
- Iran rescuers find 3 bodies at collapsed building, hopes for survivors fade (Reuters)
- Kremlin spokesman: Putin ready to meet Trump (Reuters)
- Saudi newspaper Sabq reports two 'terrorists' blew themselves up in Jeddah (Reuters)
- Turkish lawmakers approve presidential reforms, paving way from referendum (Reuters)
- Gambia's defeated leader agrees to cede power, leave (AP)
Debunking the brutal rape and murder myth that shaped NY.
Recent report concluded that almost 90 percent of the fires in November 2016 were set deliberately, but a closer look at the facts casts doubt on those claims.
Hungarian-born billionaire and Jewish philanthropist tells Davos crows that Trump is 'gearing up for a trade war' which would have 'very far-reaching effect in Europe and other parts of the world.'
Over the past year, Moscow has prowled many parts of the Mideast, not only to expand its influence but also to pose an alternative to the U.S., especially given its belief that Trump will prove isolationist.
Republican lawmakers, who are working on new legislation to repeal and replace Obamacare, praised the order as showing Trump’s commitment to gutting the program and lowering steep healthcare costs they blame on the law.
While Melania Trump channeled Jackie O, the first daughter modeled a pantsuit more commonly associated with the woman who hoped to be the first female president