Netanyahu and security officials were quick to call the incident a terrorist attack, but an investigation is set to prove otherwise. Findings are 'not good for police,' legal experts say.
- Spokesman for Turkey's Erdogan calls on Israel to halt 'illegal settlements' (Reuters)
- Bomb blast kills three in eastern Afghan province, official says (AP)
- SpaceX aborts approach to space station, delivery delayed (AP)
- Germany approves faster deportation of failed asylum-seekers (AP)
- IDF chief accuses politicians of lying about his involvement in Hebron shooter's case (Haaretz)
- Yemen's deputy chief of staff reportedly killed in clashes with Houthi rebels (DPA)
- Turkey reportedly detains 35 suspected Islamic State members in Istanbul (Reuters)
- Lebanese report: Israeli air force attacked targets in Damascus suburb (Haaretz)
- Australian PM: Won't support 'one-sided resolutions' criticizing Israel' like UNSC resolution (AP)
- Malaysia identifies North Korean embassy official as suspect in murder of Kim Jong Nam (Reuters)
- Police officers fatally shoot gun-wielding man in residential area in Oregon, U.S. (AP)
- Cease-fire in Ukraine 'doesn't look too good,' OSCE head says after addressing UN (Reuters)
- CIA-backed aid for Syrian rebels frozen after Islamist attack (Reuters)
- France arrests three on suspicion of wanting to fight in Syria, planning attack (Reuters)
- Defense Minister Lieberman: All sides must respect Azaria verdict (Haaretz)
The stunt happened the day the Department of Homeland Security announced expanded immigration enforcement policies.
Ukrainian director Sergei Loznitsa makes a powerful point in 'Austerlitz': It's easy to forget to engage with the place you're visiting – even if it's the site of one of history's most horrid tragedies.
Attack takes place outside strategic coastal city of al-Mokha, which lies close to the strait through which much of the world's oil passes.
Late night comics had fun Monday night after U.S. President Donald Trump appeared to invent a terror attack in Sweden during a rally in Florida on Saturday.