Yosef Haim Ben-David, the main defendant, submits last-minute psychiatric evaluation that claims he was not responsible for his actions.
- Jerusalem district court convicts two minors in Abu Khdeir murder (Haaretz)
- High security in Paris as world leaders meet for climate talks (AP)
- Two police officers wounded in shooting in Lincoln, Nebraska (AP)
- Obama visits Paris attack site, pays tribute to victims (AP)
- Two protesters climb onto Buckingham Palace roof (AP)
- France calls for 'enlightened Islam' against jihadist ideology (Reuters)
- Worldwide climate rallies draw hundreds of thousands (AP)
- Iraqis find 3 more mass graves in formerly ISIS-held Sinjar (AP)
- Palestinian groups declare day of mourning and rage after death of Ras al Amud teen (Haaretz)
- MK Yinon Magal faces additional claim of sexual harassment (Haaretz)
- Firebombs hurled at Border Policemen in East Jerusalem's Ras al Amud; no policemen wounded (Haaretz)
- Iraqis find 3 more mass graves in formerly ISIS-held Sinja (AP)
- U.S. senators call for 20,000 troops in Syria, Iraq as ground force to counter ISIS (Reuters)
- Davutoglu: Turkey and EU are paying price of UN 'failure' to solve Syria crisis earlier (AP)
- Palestinians say teen killed by police in Silwan; violent demonstrations erupt in village (Haaretz)
The Health Ministry decides which supplier patients can use — unless they have cancer.
If the EU’s labeling guidelines, a tool to pressure Israel towards a two-state solution, aren’t sufficient, then a full boycott of Israel may be the only solution, despite the inevitable pushback and accusations of anti-Semitism by Israel’s right-wing government.
Court throws out confessions of minors in bus shooting case because police investigation did 'not conform to law.'
Center for Women’s Justice files petition to High Court, claiming that ban on women reading from Torah scrolls at Western Wall violates anti-discrimination laws.
The comments, reported by Iran's official news agency, are the supreme leader's first reaction to the attacks, in which 130 people were killed.
The J.D. Allen Trio jumped among styles and Duo Ras Dashen did not repeat its amazing debut.