Conditions for funding proposed by Zeev Elkin and Yariv Levin are described as 'off the wall' by fellow cabinet ministers.
- Al-Qaida mourns killing of senior commander in Yemen (Reuters)
- 41 killed, 26 injured in bus crash in Gujarat state, western India (DPA)
- U.S. officials: North Korea preparing for rocket launch as early as Monday (Reuters)
- 34 militant groups now allied to ISIS, UN chief says (AP)
- Al-Qaida group claims kidnapping of Australians in Burkina Faso (Reuters)
- 2 planes crash in mid-air above Los Angeles, plunge into ocean (AP)
- Taiwan quake fells 17-story building, 123 rescued so far (Reuters)
- Bahrain says ready to commit ground forces to Syria (Reuters)
- Magnitude 6.7 earthquake hits southern Taiwan (Reuters)
- CDC: Men who were in Zika areas should use condoms (AP)
- U.S. doctors upgrade Zika precautions; virus found in saliva, urine (Reuters)
- White House welcomes Saudi announcement on fighting ISIS (Reuters)
- Erdogan says Russia, together with Assad regime, responsible for death of 400k in Syria (Reuters)
- Hotel fire in Iraqi Kurdistan kills 17, governor tells local TV (Reuters)
- Turkish PM says 15,000 fleeing Syria's Aleppo arrive at Turkish border (Reuters)
Shlomo Bar Aba has organized a one-man show, a kind of ‘This is Your Life’ that’s as uproariously funny as it is moving.
Staying stuck in the old leftist rhetoric will advance neither the solution of the conflict nor the chance of replacing the current government.
'Saturday Night Live' will feature the Democratic presidential candidate alongside the comedian, who has portrayed Sanders a number of times on the show this season.
David Wichs, a 38-year-old immigrant from Prague, was a member of Kehilath Jeshurun, a modern Orthodox congregation on the Upper East Side.
Turkish president accuses Russia of invading Syria to set up a 'boutique state' for longtime ally Bashar Assad.
PART 3: How are we to regard the protester at the LGBTQ conference who opposed letting pro-Israel voices be heard?