After Netanyahu says he would wait for a new U.S. president to reach a better military deal for Israel, American officials fire back.
- UN Security Council condemns North Korea launch, vows action (Reuters)
- PM: If U.S. aid doesn't address Israel's security needs, we'll wait for next president (Haaretz)
- U.S., allies conduct 17 strikes against Islamic State in Syria and Iraq (Reuters)
- Egyptian police kill four suspected militants in raid near Cairo (DPA)
- With help from UN, Israeli returned from Lebanon after crossing border (Haaretz)
- PM, coalition party heads agree to advance bill that could suspend Israeli Arab MKs (Haaretz)
- Turkey: Reaching limits but will keep taking in refugees (AP)
- Turkey delivers aid across border as Syrian forces step up Aleppo assault (Reuters)
- Algerian lawmakers pass reforms boosting parliament powers (Reuters)
- Several dual citizens in Iran face espionage charges, official says (Reuters)
- Germany says North Korea rocket launch an 'irresponsible provocation' (Reuters)
- Spanish police arrest six on suspicion of links to ISIS, Nusra Front (AP)
- Assailant behind Ashkelon stabbing attack succumbs to wounds (Haaretz)
- Three killed after unidentified aircraft bombs Libya's Derna (Reuters)
- UAE says ready to send ground troops to Syria as part of anti-ISIS coalition (Reuters)
We can rely on the coalition to provide us with a steady stream of slapstick with their twisted thinking, but it’s hard to see anyone enjoying the last laugh.
What if almost everything we know about the lead-up to the signing of the Oslo accords is wrong? What if PM Rabin never became ‘disillusioned’ about the Washington talks that were then underway? A behind-the-scenes look at the alternatives to the Oslo track.
Extension of Jewish prayer plaza seen by Palestinians as violating status quo at flashpoint holy site.
Sanders portrayed a passenger on an endangered ship who argued with David about who should be allowed on a lifeboat. David replied: 'Sounds like socialism to me.'
Alexanda Kotey sailed with British MP Galloway on a convoy to Gaza before he joined the infamous ISIS cell with 'Jihadi John,' Washington Post and BuzzFeed News reveal.
Who needs the little gold statue? Nominees in the main categories will receive an extravagant gift basket valued at $200,000.