Israel has been taken hostage by a leader who looks, sounds and behaves like he's lost his mind; can opposition leader Isaac Herzog cobble together an alternative coalition?
- Egyptian court suspends 2-year jail sentence previously given to journalists (Reuters)
- Two under formal investigation over last week's attack at Paris airport (Reuters)
- Syrian military source: Army pushing back against rebel assault (Reuters)
- Gaza general prosecutor: Top Hamas official's assassination bears fingerprint of Mossad (Haaretz)
- Airstrike kills 16 in prison in rebel-held Syrian province (Reuters)
- Saudi embassy in U.K. confirms Parliament attacker had visited thrice (AP)
- Albanian police detain Israeli man with suspicious device (AP)
- Spain defeats Israel 4-1 in World Cup qualifiers (Haaretz)
- Ryan: We're going to live with Obamacare for the foreseeable future (Reuters)
- Trump has asked Ryan to pull healthcare bill, CNN reports (Reuters)
- Britain 'puts Human Rights Council no notice’ after anti-settlements resolution (Haaretz)
- UN Human Rights Council adopts resolution critical of Israel’s settlement activity (Haaretz)
- Merkel says no reasonable alternative to two-state solution for Israel, Palestinians (Reuters)
- Egypt's former president Mubarak walks free for first time in 6 years (Reuters)
- Two more arrests in U.K. overnight in connection with London attack (Reuters)
The 51-year-old man identified as F.Y., was stopped at the Rinasi international Airport Mother Teresa before leaving the country.
It was unclear whether the bill might be rescheduled, though Trump told Washington Post: 'We just pulled it.'
The Senate confirmed Friedman, a longtime lawyer of President Donald Trump who outraged some Jewish groups with his broadsides against liberal Jews.
In the absence of an international plan to end the civil war, rebel militias are forced to forgo strategy and suffice with tactics.
The Tel Aviv glamour girl who became the darling of America's indie documentary and music video worlds talks about balancing commercial success while staying true to your values.