Hamas: 'We won't let Israeli aggression continue'; IDF general: 'Israel doesn't want escalation but can't ignore rocket fire.'
- Hamas: Israel fully responsible for escalation in Gaza (Haaretz)
- Security guard shoots Palestinian suspected of planning attack at West Bank check point (Haaretz)
- Palestinians: Israel strikes Hamas site in central Gaza Strip (Haaretz)
- Iraqi forces seize Mosul's southernmost bridge (Reuters)
- Senior Taliban commander killed in northern Afghanistan airstrike (Reuters)
- Israeli sentenced to 11 years for trying to kill Jew he thought was an Arab (Haaretz)
- Flights delayed form Sde Dov airport due to heavy fog over central Israel (Haaretz)
- Hundreds of religious female students protesting against women praying at Western Wall (Haaretz)
- Gaza rocket hits southern Israel; none hurt (Haaretz)
- Iran begins annual navy drill of strait of Hormuz (AP)
- Dozens of headstones broken in Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia (Haaretz)
- U.S. calls on Russia, immediately observe Ukraine cease-fire, withdraw heavy weapons (Reuters)
- San Francisco-Tel Aviv flight diverted after smell of smoke in cockpit (Haaretz)
- Syrian warplanes pound rebel-held area in central city of Homs (AP)
- Malaysia declares airport safe for travel after nerve agent attack (Reuters)
At second day of J Street conference, sole member of Israeli government says Trump should tell Abbas and Netanyahu 'I gave you 100 days and nothing happened.'
Shlomo Haim Pinto told the court he had a spiritual calling to stab an Arab.
Trump initially planned to sign the new order last week, but spokesman Sean Spicer said the president was holding off 'to make sure that when we execute this, it's done in a manner that's flawless.'
From 'La La Land' to a film about a Holocaust survivor’s violin, the 2017 Oscar is more Jewish than you even knew.
'White Helmets' cinematographer Khaled Khateeb wasn't allowed into the U.S. after officials found 'derogatory information' on him.
Israel Union for Environmental Defense claims that Tourism Ministry has 'crushed the law underfoot' by extending grant for hotel's construction.