But no final agreement with U.S. yet, though Israel promises to make 'concrete, near-term measures to improve the overall climate' for peace talks.
- Two more arrests in U.K. overnight in connection with London attack (Reuters)
- Russia: 6 militants, 6 soldiers killed in Chechen firefight (AP)
- Poll finds 43% of French voters unsure of choice for president one month before election (Reuters)
- U.S. source says London attacker associated with those interested in jihadist groups (Reuters)
- British police say a man injured in Wednesday's attack on Parliament has died (Reuters)
- British police say are looking into suspicious package near Westminister (Reuters)
- Senior U.S. senators introduce bipartisan bill to tighten non-nuclear sanctions on Iran (Reuters)
- Lacking Republican support, U.S. House reportedly delays vote on healthcare (Reuters)
- Al-Shabab claims to kill 17 soldiers in Somalia attack (AP)
- Full Senate to vote on Friedman confirmation Thursday (Haaretz)
- British police name London attacker as Khalid Masood, 52 (Reuters)
- Russia may be supplying Taliban in Afghanistan, says top U.S. commander (Reuters)
- Belgium police arrest driver speeding through Antwerp shopping area (DPA)
- Top U.S. commander in Europe: Russia may be supplying Taliban insurgents in Afghanistan (Reuters)
- Islamic State claims responsibility for London attack (Reuters)
Israel has been taken hostage by a leader who looks, sounds and behaves like he's lost his mind; can opposition leader Isaac Herzog cobble together an alternative coalition?
Elie Wiesel Award will honor her work with organizations and groups promoting Holocaust remembrance and combating anti-Semitism.
Im Tirtzu has launched tours of the West Bank hot spot in an effort to counter what it calls the 'delegitimization and lies' of left-wing tours of the city.
The Tel Aviv glamour girl who became the darling of America's indie documentary and music video worlds talks about balancing commercial success while staying true to your values.