IDF’s response when a Russian jet entered Israeli airspace recently sharply contrasts Turkey downing a Russian bomber last week.
- Obama visits Paris attack site, pays tribute to victims (AP)
- Two protesters climb onto Buckingham Palace roof (AP)
- France calls for 'enlightened Islam' against jihadist ideology (Reuters)
- Worldwide climate rallies draw hundreds of thousands (AP)
- Iraqis find 3 more mass graves in formerly ISIS-held Sinjar (AP)
- Palestinian groups declare day of mourning and rage after death of Ras al Amud teen (Haaretz)
- MK Yinon Magal faces additional claim of sexual harassment (Haaretz)
- Firebombs hurled at Border Policemen in East Jerusalem's Ras al Amud; no policemen wounded (Haaretz)
- Iraqis find 3 more mass graves in formerly ISIS-held Sinja (AP)
- U.S. senators call for 20,000 troops in Syria, Iraq as ground force to counter ISIS (Reuters)
- Davutoglu: Turkey and EU are paying price of UN 'failure' to solve Syria crisis earlier (AP)
- Palestinians say teen killed by police in Silwan; violent demonstrations erupt in village (Haaretz)
- Palestinian health service reports treating 70 casualties across West Bank on Sunday (Haaretz)
- Driver lightly wounded in rock-throwing incident near Atarot, north of Jerusalem (Haaretz)
- Rescue workers: Russian air strikes kill over 30 civilians in rebel-held northwest Syria (Reuters)
The Health Ministry decides which supplier patients can use — unless they have cancer.
If the EU’s labeling guidelines, a tool to pressure Israel towards a two-state solution, aren’t sufficient, then a full boycott of Israel may be the only solution, despite the inevitable pushback and accusations of anti-Semitism by Israel’s right-wing government.
Senior army officers support move, which is part of a plan to limit authority of religious corps
With all the news of terror and strife you may not be in the mood for viral Hanukkah clips, but hopefully some comedy and a 'menorah bong' will light up your holidays.
The comments, reported by Iran's official news agency, are the supreme leader's first reaction to the attacks, in which 130 people were killed.
The J.D. Allen Trio jumped among styles and Duo Ras Dashen did not repeat its amazing debut.