By meeting the president of the Republic of Crimea, which is not recognized by Israel, Yakov Margi defies Ukrainian law. Knesset spokesman: 'Trip wasn't on behalf of the Knesset.'
- Turkey's Erdogan: UN must prevent 'ethnic cleansing' in Syria, stop Iranian 'massacre' (Reuters)
- MK Yakov Margi meets with Crimean leader, despite Ukrainian legal ban (Haaretz)
- Death toll in Syrian war is 470,000, The Guardian reports (Reuters)
- NGO: Syrian Kurds capture most of rebel-held former military airport in north Aleppo (Reuters)
- Seoul: North Korean leader Kim had his military chief executed (AP)
- U.S. Senate votes overwhelmingly for tougher North Korea sanctions (Reuters)
- Two female bombers kill 58 in northeast Nigerian refugee camp (AP)
- Russia proposes March 1 ceasefire in Syria, Western official says (Reuters)
- Carly Fiorina suspends 2016 White House bid (Reuters)
- Diplomat David Govrin appointed Israel's new ambassador to Cairo pending cabinet approval (Haaretz)
- Russian airstrikes boost ISIS in Syria, says U.S. envoy (Reuters)
- More than 60 people killed in suicide bombings in northern Nigeria, officials say (Reuters)
- Iraq PM says sending ground troops to Syria would be 'dangerous escalation' (Reuters)
- Sudan summons U.S. envoy over Darfur sanctions draft resolution (Reuters)
- Chris Christie suspends 2016 White House run (Reuters)
Tossing Arab MKs out of Knesset was a new low in Netanyahu's assault on democracy, but de facto, Israel is already an ex-'Jewish democratic' state.
Hungarian Oscar candidate ‘Son of Saul’ delves into the tragic reality of the sonderkommandos, Jews who carried out the Nazis’ murderous will at Auschwitz.
User-friendly site collects and concentrates the information on a host of travel-related websites, by destination.
An Austrian prosecutor's statement says it was justifiable for far-right magazine to call people who were liberated from Mauthausen a 'criminal plague.'
Erdogan says Iran-backed forces in Syria carrying out 'merciless massacres' and that Turkey would take action should crisis continue.
The contents of the gift bag provided to select nominees also include a walking trip to Japan, free rental of Audi cars for a year and the bizarrely named Vampire Breast Lift.