Brief, chance exchange between two leaders - the first since 2010 - does not attest to any improvement in relations between them.
- U.S. embassy in Kabul warns of imminent attack in city within 48 hours (Reuters)
- France: Russian strikes in Syria must clearly target only ISIS, similar jihadi groups (Reuters)
- Over 20 killed as U.S.-backed rebels, rival militants clash in northern Syria (AP)
- PM: Turkey won't apologize to Russia over downing of jet (AP)
- U.S., allies conduct 15 air strikes against ISIS in Syria, Iraq (Reuters)
- EU commission says EU will continue to work for peace with Israel and Palestinians (Reuters)
- Obama: Paris climate summit an 'act of defiance' against terrorism after Paris attacks (AP)
- Tunisian forces arrest two suspected Islamic militants, seize cache of weapons, explosives (Reuters)
- Russia to delay food import restrictions on Turkey for next weeks, deputy PM says (Reuters)
- Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon: No sign of terror wave subsiding (Haaretz)
- NATO on downed Russian plane: Allies support Turkey’s right to defend airspace (Reuters)
- Turkish PM: No intention to escalate situation with Russia, downing jet was defensive (Reuters)
- UN chief: World needs to go 'much faster, much further' to limit global warming (Reuters)
- EU envoy slams Syria for gaps in chemical weapons declaration (AP)
- Netanyahu arrives in Paris for UN climate summit (Haaretz)
IDF’s response when a Russian jet entered Israeli airspace recently sharply contrasts Turkey downing a Russian bomber last week.
The separation fence in the West Bank cuts off villages from towns, and towns from cities. Now, it is also separating nursing ewes from their lambs.
The Habayit Hayehudi lawmaker believes his actions were not criminal, but has told party leader Naftali Bennett that he will step down.
This Hanukkah staple can be traditional or innovative, sweet or savory. A pastry chef recalls the taste of childhood and offers her three favorite recipes.
Rescue workers say the air strike on Ariha in Idlib province wounded dozens more people, striking a market place.
The J.D. Allen Trio jumped among styles and Duo Ras Dashen did not repeat its amazing debut.