Israeli forces subsequently impose closure on Beir Ummar, near Hebron, following car-ramming attack; soldiers, Palestinians clash across West Bank and near Gaza border.
- Border Police officer, 37, wounded in stabbing in Nahariya (Haaretz)
- IDF imposes closure on village of Beit Ummar, near Hebron, after cabinet approves measure (Haaretz)
- Suicide bomber hits Shi'ite procession in Nigeria, 21 reported killed (Reuters)
- Jets believed to be Russian carried out airstrikes in Syria near Turkish border (Reuters)
- Russia to suspend visa-free regime with Turkey starting 2016 (Reuters)
- Seven Palestinians wounded by IDF fire during clashes north of Hebron (Haaretz)
- Car catches fire in East Jerusalem in apparent firebomb attack, no injuries reported (Haaretz)
- Tunisia puts scores suspected of being returning jihadists under house arrest (Reuters)
- IDF shoots at Palestinians who rioted at the Gaza border (Haaretz)
- Turkey's Erdogan warns Russia not to 'play with fire' regarding downed Russian warplane (Reuters)
- UNICEF: AIDS leading cause of death for African teenagers (AP)
- Turkey's Erdogan says does not want to harm relations with Russia (Reuters)
- Berlin police release two terrorist suspects (AP)
- Assailant who was shot after wounding soldiers near Hebron dies (Haaretz)
- Polish cargo ship attacked off Nigeria; five seamen abducted (AP)
Despite the deep misgivings of the top military brass, the army may be compelled to launch a major operation ordered by a government under pressure.
The head of the Einstein Center in Jerusalem explains how Einstein made his work accessible to the masses, and how he became a brand name.
A Frenchwoman and an Israeli man who met in India look for a new home.
A man threatens ultra-Orthodox Jew in Melbourne, saying 'go back to Israel.'
The attack in Borga that left one dead and three wounded was the second on Bangladesh's Shi'ite community.
Growing up in Eilat, Ofir Banet didn’t even know Israel had a women’s basketball team. Now, the 19-year-old is in it and could become a giant in the Israeli game.