It may be a blow to Jewish pride and a political black eye to those who blamed the Trump camp for the JCC threats, but this means that a fearful Jewish community can finally exhale.
- U.S. source says London attacker associated with those interested in jihadist groups (Reuters)
- British police say a man injured in Wednesday's attack on Parliament has died (Reuters)
- British police say are looking into suspicious package near Westminister (Reuters)
- Senior U.S. senators introduce bipartisan bill to tighten non-nuclear sanctions on Iran (Reuters)
- Lacking Republican support, U.S. House reportedly delays vote on healthcare (Reuters)
- Al-Shabab claims to kill 17 soldiers in Somalia attack (AP)
- Full Senate to vote on Friedman confirmation Thursday (Haaretz)
- British police name London attacker as Khalid Masood, 52 (Reuters)
- Russia may be supplying Taliban in Afghanistan, says top U.S. commander (Reuters)
- Belgium police arrest driver speeding through Antwerp shopping area (DPA)
- Top U.S. commander in Europe: Russia may be supplying Taliban insurgents in Afghanistan (Reuters)
- Islamic State claims responsibility for London attack (Reuters)
- Israeli-American teen arrested for bomb threats to Jewish centers worldwide (Haaretz)
- 400,000 Iraqis trapped in Mosul and 'worst is yet to come,' says UN (Reuters)
- 10 Egyptian soldiers killed during operation targeting 'terrorists' in Sinai (Reuters)
Netanyahu's talks with Arnon Mozes are at the center of the police inquiry into their alleged collusion to weaken distribution of Israel Hayom. In return, Mozes's Yedioth Ahronoth would slant its political coverage in favor of Netanyahu.
Elie Wiesel Award will honor her work with organizations and groups promoting Holocaust remembrance and combating anti-Semitism.
Im Tirtzu has launched tours of the West Bank hot spot in an effort to counter what it calls the 'delegitimization and lies' of left-wing tours of the city.
The Tel Aviv glamour girl who became the darling of America's indie documentary and music video worlds talks about balancing commercial success while staying true to your values.